THE MEME DROUGHT IS OVER!

Nigga please!

White leftist here.
Thing is, Al Franken admitted to most of his sexual harassment claims. The ones on the right didn't. Franken admitting it should be taken as either self sacrifice for his cuck agenda, or admittance that he really did it and owning up to it for his agenda either way.

If the Right who are accused don't admit to it, either they didn't do it, or they are lying and believe no proof exists anyway. Accusations sadly are not enough and truth is sadly difficult to attain in many cases.

I don't know who did what, really. But if you admit it, hey, you want people to at least believe you did something bad.

So the supporters on the Right should believe that it was a false accusation. Otherwise, the parties should implode from hypocrisy, but they won't, unfortunately.

Lol wtf are you talking about?

This meme has just handed Moore the seat... the dems have over played their hand.... again

30 year old niggers do go after high school girls but nobody cares because they’re in high school too.

If you werent aware, these mailings were sent to black voters in alabama. And they are pissed that the dems have so flagrantly assumed their support... many have stated they will not vote... they really fucked up.with this one.

>when you realize you sent your "black man" meme pamphlet to a bunch of white people

fifthpbp

"What U Talkin About Willis"

Black man here
I keep reading this but do not understand what it means..
It’s wrong to date high school girls?
The 2nd half sounds like they stooped writing halfway through their thought
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what this meme is saying
If I’m black and date high school girls then my opinion whatever it may be is my answer?
I think people would think I’m votable if they saw me dating high school girls
I don’t see anything wrong with this..

If your IQ and their bra size are the same it's allowed

The left can meme.
THE LEFT CAN MEME!
THE LEFT C A N M E M E !!!

lmao that's some shitty rhetoric mate. Go back to training. Maybe learn how to be confusing in the right ways.

Not just a senator.

Need a higher quality original senpai

lol

fifthpostbestpost

>self sacrifice for his cuck agenda, or admittance
>actual photo of him fondling unconscious woman
>might be martyrdom
-_-

>#notallsenators

>White leftist here
Gas.
>also, fresh meme (not mine) from the black science man thread just now

"Hey Doug Jones, I got an idea to increase the number of people searching for you on Google"

So what you're saying is that if you are on the left that at any time a woman can claim that you sexually harassed, violated or raped her and you have your career and often your life ruined. If you are on the right you don't have to worry about some THOT saying some words. Cool.

Thanks guys.

That is how it is playing out. Pay attention

t. Schlomo

>no one calling out reddit spacing
Guess I have to do it

Was referring to other accusations. He didn't confirm them all. Anyway like I said he serves his parties agenda either way

Way to say nothing with sass

Depends who his friends were.

>shackleford

You want me to use green text for middle school kids?

>If your IQ and their bra size are the same it's allowed

Great my IQ is DD

Nice.
>absolute garbage “meme” if you can call it that took a team of “people” if you can call them that a week or two to come up with. it probably cost a lot of money to make. a bunch of chucks were proud of it. it’s the best they could do.
>this took an user a minute for free and it’s actually damn good and it’s only the beginning
Will the left ever get tired of losing?

>white leftist here
sigh...

This

>implying nigger drug dealers and pimps don't fuck 13 and 14 year old nigger girls

lol this is inane as hell

The accusations and evidence against Moore is WAYYYY more credible than this "he stuck his tongue down my throat" shit