The elephant in the room

FBI is seen as corrupt. MSM is seen as corrupt. CIA is seen as corrupt. House is seen as corrupt. Senate is seen as corrupt. NSA is seen as corrupt. MIC is seen as corrupt.

Corruption from the top all the way to the bottom. Teachers pushing marxism. Education pushing anti americanism. The end result is that you see people waving communist flags in America itself. It has hit the point where I fear for my life if I wave an American flag around southern california.

Western nations are being invaded. Satanism is blatant and rampant. The last light is held in America, and it is dim. The only thing that kept it alive was a Trump win. If Hillary had won, it would have been confirmed to be over. All of it. It would have been successfully been the point of no return.

The concept of us being cattle is no joke. It is no joke at all. You might think of it as some exaggerated metaphor but it isn't. You are cattle, with cattle rights. The wolves can only fuck with the cattle too much. Better not hurt that prophet. Better not turn them on us.

Even with our intelligence, we have not removed ourselves from the same exact positions as Bison in africa. Even though they have the numbers. They have the power. They could trample every last lion out of existence if they just KNEW. But apparently knowing is simply not enough. Or something. Maybe too few know.

Is this battle winnable? Would they really just resort to biological warfare or something of the sort and run in their bunkers? Everything is rigged against us. Everything. Down to the water we drink and the food that we eat. Everything we watch. Everything we breathe. Everything.

What now? This is probably the last chance we'll have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
mileswmathis.com/occult.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pfft... everyone says this in every period of history.

get over yourself

>OP is a real human bean, writes what he feels
>FP shits all over him like a good little shill
I know you. I see you.

Don't worry op. Our time will come.

Bump

we'll never know if we don't try

Burn it down.
Grow something new in the ashes.

Life is cycles, friendo. We are either near the end and circling the bowl in decline or about to have a massive snap-back renaissance.

I'm betting on the latter. The Weinstein Factor couldn't have happened at a better time as the Great Cleaning of the FBI/DOJ approaches. The current crop of powerful in this country are the worst in this Country's young history. But it's all getting burned to the ground and it's glorious.

Once this DOJ/FBI scandal is blown wide open the general public is going to get the mother of all red pills. The disillusionment about everything leftist will inspire pendulum swings in art, culture, business and politics. Youths will revolt against commie teachers and professors. Boomer establishment politicians and leadership are going to get thrown overboard. Good times are coming lads.

buckle up, the upcoming days will decide our future

This is a kobayashi maru.

As it says in the quran:

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

The only "winning" move is not to play the game.

The internet isn't that old. Our decentralized "hive mind" has had an extreme effect on the world. The next step is connecting in the physical world. The threads about Sup Forums island or Sup Forums colony are the expressions of what we want. There are a number of logistical and real world problems that stop it from happening. We will overcome those problems and start building a better place for ourselves.

EXPECT.US

Bump, we are the shepherds of the new renaissance. We were given a republic, as long as we can keep it.

I thought I was lost, but I found myself in (you).

This meme honestly can be used as a good analogy You just have to keep pushing OP. If we lose, we're fucked so just know that you don't have another option aside from constantly pushing forward.

This, and if you read your bible, there have been many times were all seemed lost, but through faith, and God's will righteousness was triumphant.

and all from.... what.... 10 years of atheism being cool in America?

where the preceding 230 years of unstoppable christianity brought success and prosperity?

really make the cranium creak

>and all from.... what.... 10 years of atheism being cool in America?

Restore the Old Gods.
Kill the False Prophets.

Historically this is about where the revolution would traditionally happen, but over the centuries the elites have learned that the best way to keep the proles from turning on them is to keep them pitted against each other through racial tensions or partisanship or what have you. The "99%" will never effectively stand against the 1% when the first 49.5% hate the second 49.5% for being white or black or republican or democrat.

Until the KKK and BLM can learn to fight side-by-side against the common enemy, (((they))) will continue winning.

Desu, the Black Sun is with you, do not be afraid. Let you in on a secret, our wizards grow powerful, and they know it, they are afraid and rightly so.

That's the rub. Those who wrest power from the powerful become that which they displaced. They eventually adopt the same tactics as those displaced so that they may maintain power to do what they believe is right. The ouroboros spins on, for were it to stop then there would be naught but stillness.

I sense your fear and your sadness. Operating at this vibration is bad for you, I promise you, the iron blood will never let you down, we will fight and die for you and there is nothing they fear more than a man of principal with no fear.
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

We are more powerful than you know, my friend, do not be afraid

Nah we will usher in the next golden age

Bodhi. Can you kill yourself?

You are a fucking moron.

That's what they all say.

Let's start our own republic of white power instead of living in the us

>not bodhi
don't know who you are but you can fuck off

Pope Leo XIII's vision. we are just exiting satan's century. people believe it started in 1914 with WWI and it could be argued that the tide started to turn in 2014. I hate posting /x/tier shit but you can't deny that we have been battling the forces of Moloch

I know you. I see you.

Bodhi. Buy a tank of helium, put on a mask, and fucking kill yourself.

>Would they really just resort to biological warfare or something of the sort

Probably. I'd use frequency or EMF manipulation vectors myself.

Would lead to a lot of suicides, though.

2017 is better than 2016
2018 will be better than 2017

If everyone keeps doing what they are doing 2019 will be even better.

Yes, and I see you

They fear us now
mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635

We have crossed the Rubicon, if we falter or fall we will not get this chance again

hey little freak, you may think you are playing and having fun and games hiding behind your monitor pissing in mountain dew bottles, but you will learn soon enough this is not a game and you really don't want to get yourself in trouble fakking with the wrong people you get my drift? Do whatever you want, don't mind me, but remember what was told to you little fella

Oh Bodhi. You're a massive faggot.

2 months ago Bodhi was LARPing as a die hard christian quoting bible verses. I wonder why he changed his persona.

May you shill forever.

They've been fearing us since the US election brah.
They honestly believe we use bullshit techniques to "convert" people.

this
>fp shills at it again

Not all of the FBI is corrupt. The CIA and MSM are though.

At least bodhi and A5 are interesting. A man can only take so much of the rest of /pol and its endless black wiener threads.

We won't brother, we are in the ether
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

This is the end of the kali yuga
shill? interesting who exactly am I shilling for?

Have faith user. The tide is turning. It really is.

We elected Trump. That should be a sign.

Nobody trusts anything the govenment says. My folks, who have been good little repubs their entire lives, now acknowledge that the whole system is corrupt and want it to burn down just like it currently is.

I've often said that Trump will be remember as the man who changed politics for better or worse. We live in a world where Kid Rock jokes he's running for senate and people go ape with support.

We're not going back user. We are never going back to good government, red team blue team bullshit. It's not going to happen.

They have a fatal flaw - they are putting all their eggs into the numbers basket by pandering to every damn minority there is, because they think that an army of retard orcs can beat us. They are compartmentalizing us with their identity politics, and guess who the most effective ruthless identity is? You can probably guess.

We are winning. Normies are waking up. The Overton window has shifted from "the republicans are corrupt" and "the democrats are corrupt" to "the entire global cabal of governments and corporations are corrupt". That can only lead to one place.

Revolution.

The fourth turning is real, and we're in it baby. Expect the next few years to be a wild ride, but in the end we will be victorious.

>Satanism is blatant and rampant

lol wat

Most of the rest of your post is correct, but satanism is only practiced by 13 year old goth kids trying to be edgy. It is not "blatant and rampant."

Also, the tap water conspiracy is so fucking dumb. On par with chemtrails. And what the fuck are you talking about with "everything we breathe" is part of the shit rigged against "us."

Maybe if you live in some hellhole in Russia next to an unregulated nuclear power plant or live in a massively polluted city in China, but otherwise, breathing air is not part of this whole evil plot you're on about and it makes you come off as a schizo.

Take some time off from Sup Forums, user.

lol I know bodhi, he is a brother of mine, you are a weird little motherfucker aren't you? lol

You ARE bodhi.

You're not paying attention.

Sorry I'm not lil guy, I will give him a message for you though, want me to tell him hand shitter mouth breather says hello?

Exactly what a Satanist would say...

both kkk and blm are federal intelligence agency assets and creations from their inception, brainius

All whites need to return home (Europe) en masse and retake it.

> Retake
> Regroup
> Revenge

It's simple and can be done in that order. As whites, we all tend to fight against each other for domination. This can be proven just by reviewing history. Instead of continually attempting to dominate each other, why don't we just get all the whites under one roof and dominate the world?

>pic not related....... yet

>how to spot the not-shill, the post

>t. tavistock shill
fuck off, kike

>So what if you can taste the fluoride in your water
>So what if people cover themselves in aluminum and consume all sorts of indigestible, gut flora killing, poisons.
>So what if a third of the population is on amphetamine salts and has the attention span of rats
>So what if we decided to put random genes from all sorts of different animals into your foods
>So what if decided to patent seeds into obsolescence
>So what if the culture is predicated on self victimization and loathing of anyone better than you
>So what if it's going to tear itself asunder through its own dopamine driven delusions and need for affirmation

Calling it schizo doesn't make it go away, you know.

whites are the most divisive people in the world, pan-white nationalism is even less feasible than pan-arab nationalism was, with the jew around

That's a symptom of the disease— Mindlessness. More often than not people do want to be truly mindful, because that requires infinitely more effort than bouncing from one impulse to the next or letting someone else tell them what to do. Even if an entire generations worth of humans were born mindful, what of their children, or their childrens children? You would have renegade sects of people relapsing in to mindlessness to escape the burdens of being mindful, and it would be right back in the same spot eventually.

>the burdens of being mindful

Why not just die? I don't get it.

Because you are diseased.

Badass picture, badass flag. Have a (you)

Whoa, I'm not suggesting 'pan-white nationalism' per say. Most people associate that with wanting to 'blend' all the ethnicity's. That's not what I'm suggesting at all.

I don't really think most would oppose a 'United States of Europe' if it was centered around allowing each "state" to regulate their own immigration and preventing non-European immigration.

What do you mean? Elaborate. Our ethnicity's have been warring among each other for literally thousands of years. It'll never stop until we're all under the same roof (governing system).

So you're saying it's basically like the spirit is depressed?

>being this bluepilled
Keep drinking the tap water, buddy.

>we
Not all of us are stuck in your shitty American cities.
Deal with your own problems and quit lashing out you crazy bastards.

the educational system has always been corrupted by politics... whether it is capitalists or communists in power. Our educational system has always been used to brainwash a new generation to believe in certain doctrine.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

He emailed me his book. The section on Jews and Communism was legendary..... but he doesn't know anything about the occult at all.

I doubt that he even namefags around here anymore, because he was banking on the end of the world being on september 21st or whatever the fuck it was.

>mfw I know exactly what you mean

>Le worship the bad guy of the Kike LARP fairy tale

Kek, WOOOOO SPOOKY

You are not alone OP. A leader will rise.

The occult is just a cover for intelligence.
mileswmathis.com/occult.pdf

He literally spams his new LARP youtube channel about the Black Sun all the time.

The "occult" is the rabbit hole of religions, traditions, and cultures that existed thousands of years before Judiasm and all forms of Abrahamism, that basically disprove any validity of any Abrahamic religion by the very fact that they exist at all.

Was 1914 better than 1913?
What a shit argument, lad. Even worse than that "right side of History" bullshit.

Of course. Every slave desires not to be free but to be the master. Myself being no exception to this

oh, hey Putin

Err, I'm talking about the Kabbalah, Theosophy, Hermeticism, etc. which were all jewish inventions.

Typical sunni boy. I guess your prophet also became what he replaced then, namely: a poltheistic tyrant? You oaf.

The best way to play the game and win it is to drastically change your definition of winning. Every belidver knows this world down here isn't what matters, but the Hereafter. Hence the game doesn't revolve around winning there, but being in an elevated position before your Lord.

The most important thing is to fight against all odds, and to never let go of what is just, and what is right, and what is true. From here on out, you either die as a martyr, acclaimed by God and his angels alike, or become victorious in your endeavour.

There is no defeat, when your aim is set to please the Lord only, and when your actions drive you toward Him.

Anything that may happen, only He decides, but you have already won the greatest of wealths, His love. Everything else is irrelevant for a servant of God.

Neoplatonism, Pythagoreanism, Kaballah, Tantric Hinduism, Gnosticism, Hermeticism, none of which were Jewish inventions.

need some sort of brain test for the next government to make sure your not some child molesting psychopath or someone who hates the native people

Jews stole Kabalah from Pythagoras, they learned everything from the Pythagorean mystery school.

This was the original Kabalah

The Corpus Hermeticum and the Zohar were 16th century fabrications by crypto-jew bankers. I provided proof in the link I first posted. You can thank the Medicis.

The Zohar is pretty cool, that's where the qliphoth comes from aswell.

My occult studies have been cooling down since I started school this semester. In my opinion the rabbit hole takes you nowhere. I still meditate and do tarot readings every now and then, but that's it.

Start oganizeing and get smarter.

We are too unorganized. For facsists we are more like smoke and mirrors. Which works, no doubt. Sup Forums is very unique. We have a strange environment. I hate to say it but we don't need leaders we need foot soldiers. Not like brown shirts but people who are actually effective and brilliant public speakers who can speak and be very tactful and pursuasive. Not just cynical and logical.

People are way too emotion now. We always were but now we have this culture ruled by banks, actors, artist and sports stars.

In short, performers. We are ruled by actors and drama queens.

THINK. We need to fight them. So copy them. Chamelion. Mimic the enemy perfectly. if your an idiot then shut up, wait for the right moment. If you are charasmatic in anyway, speak up.

We need less shitposting, more ground work.

Clean your rooms, get a job, look /fa/, look /fit/, if your a trolling cheeky bastard here just a little pinch of that salt and you can do from being a dick to a flirt having fun.

"Occult" simply means hidden. Nothing else. Why are you so easy to spot? Did you just change IP once you were embarrassed?

Embarrassed? About what? I know more about the occult than anyone here....

Refer to:

Additionally, I am Sufi; Not Sunni. Resorting to insults when your worldview is threatened is a symptom of the disease. I suggest you turn your gaze inward and reflect on what Is, if you wish to correct that.

>The end result is that you see people waving communist flags in America itself.
That's not new, kiddo.

Apparently you don't know that it's fake code for intelligence to communicate with one another. You actually took it seriously.

Too true brother. I wish everyone around me saw this, but there are very few. I usually have to act like everything is fine for the people who want to think everything is fine and they are in the majority. There's a certain peace in knowing it is out of your control. Keep calm and carry on. At this point I don't care if I live or die and speak the truth at times to some people. Of course they'll often be rats and rat you out to the herd, but when you've let go of anything, when you understand the the world and the time you live in are nothing worth holding onto, then it matters less and less.

Someone is spreading subversive propaganda 24/7 to shape our perception of the country.
Sometimes it's hard to know who's behind it and what their intentions are. Sometimes I get the feeling that TPTB want to dissolve the Federal government because states have extremely different interests and resent being told how they should run things.

Dude you watched a couple of bullshit youtube videos.... you don't know shit.