Terry Davis has just confirmed in his new video that he is a space alien...

Terry Davis has just confirmed in his new video that he is a space alien. The video is called "Reality" it's a must see if you're a fan of Terry. Will the world ever understand the true genius of Terry /pol?
youtu.be/M7pivd_lcyQ

ayy lmaos confirmed

He still not arrested for is act of lewdness stuff?

I hope he isn't fapping or anything, I stopped watching after that shit. You never know when he is just going to pull his dick out and start fapping now according to a gtard he had done it like 5 times before on his live stream

I could certainly see him being some low-down alien in one of the men in black movies.

time stamp of when he admits it?

Hope he's ok

He recently made another fap vid lol

We are all space aliens. Language(memes) are a virus from outer(inner) space

the radio is talking to him, classic symptom lol.

As I understand about this scitzo stuff too, they hear voices all the time, he hears god it's not uncommon. I watched this show on tv awhile with people with this. This woman heard her self bitching at her and so, saying obsceneties
Dear god. is what I mean, he has completely lost it now. It's funny when he just says weird shit, but that there isn't cool. He must understand that nobody wants to watch you fap you know

He is still living out of his van, isn't he? Poor guy I wish he would make up with his parents and move back in. No one deserves to be out in the cold like that.

>nobody wants to watch you fap you know

More like nobody you probably want to know.

How long has he been off his meds for? I hope he doesn't end up hurting anyone or getting hurt.

kek true

But I can't get over this
>Be Terry
>Make TempleOS
>Got anons watching you because of your OS and your banter
>Live in car
>Do livestream
>Pull down pants
>Start to fap
>????
>Profit

Is he still on the run? Last I heard he was hiding out in an rv park in beatty

>Terry will probably die this winter

Doesn't he live in Vegas? Does it get that cold there?

>Does it get that cold there?
no

yeah he is there, he's been there and in arizona since he was kicked out by his parents. Living in your car at this time of year here on the other hand, would be a bit problematic

Any other good recent terrys?

Are his symptoms the same as those J. Nash had?

>when he admits it?
Fuck off boomer

any pics of his bogner?

He's a high-functioning retard.

Let me think about that.

haha holy fuck dude has clearly lost all of his marbles

I don't think he was saying he was an ay lamo, but he was just using that as hypothetical example about what he's trying to talk about. this is honestly the most sane video from him. I think the schizo is dying off

yeah, this is the most lucid and self-reflective i've ever seen Terry. fucking sad

holy shit, his voice is on its way out. i know he started smoking, but jesus

hes making progress

are you archive norwegian?

someone save this man

It'd be damned interesting if we could see all the different neurotransmitters interacting in his head as he speaks. I bet at the very least that he has higher quantities of dopamine receptors compared to most.

he should be in a mental hospital tbqh

Terry forgot to tape over his webcam and got owned by cia niggers.