>there are real kids actually going through that every day of their lives
Makes me realize how insignificant my problems really are

Is this a good manga?

____

What if I don't?

Isn't this actually a Chinese meme?

She's eager to greet him.

No one cares about southeast Asian lolis

it has a deep underlying theme that very few people are able to actually comprehend

Do people like this ever grow up and be normal and kind of like shake it off?

Literally no, it fucks you up for life

this one is also good

First time I ever felt bad about a fap.

sauce

I'm a little bitch so I couldn't finish it. I cried for 5 minutes, then fantasized about being a superhero and rescuing her before it's too late.

The gas is outside though

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood

Does her mom know?

I really want to see another one where she gets raped again at her new home and finally decides to just kill herself. Would be the most grimdark and depressing way it could end I think.

They all know, they had to fucking move because it was so bad

>love this guy's art-style
>vast majority of his works are soul-crushing rape + one oscar-worthy story about two bros who follow their dreams

There are. Just dont expect it to be easier, cheap, friendlyanime, or stuff like that, and dont expect them to be totally recover unless it exists some eraser memory thing

What if she decides to get her revenge?

its Nymphodelic

What exactly is going on here?

It depends on how the surroundings handle it. Getting raped in itself is like getting mugged and beaten, so while a terrible experience, it won't necessarily traumatize someone by itself. Generally, it's more often the way the victim's surroundings treat them over it (irrational victim blaming like saying it makes them "used goods" for example, but excessive pity and treating them like they're fragile broken dolls can have negative effects too) that render them unable to move on. In this doujin, for example, it wasn't the rape itself that scarred her decisively, but her feeling ashamed of being the only one who got deceived and raped. If others had been able to identify with her experience and the rapist got caught, it likely would have provided catharsis for her that would allow her to get over it.

Hey, you, fuck you.

I wonder if anyone gets off on this. The concrete girl doujin made me genuinely feel nauseated, specially since it actually happened.

I have fapped to this and felt no remorse. Concrete girl though made me sick, then angry, then sick and angry when I read again what happened to Junko Furuta.

Concrete girl made me want to become a fucking hero. I sincerely wanted to somehow go back in time and save her.

>old man pretends to be gas checker
>loli opens door and gets raped
>loli moves out and every little noise scares her now

sauce?

Don't. Seriously, don't.

Yes, I seriously do want the sauce

Better if she grows up and becomes agoraphobic and xenophobic

Why would she become xenophobic? Isn't misanthropic what you mean?

There's a manga where she gets a semi-happy ending (rescued but already tortured and raped)

Xeno -Alien/Stranger

Phobia- Fear

Pretty sure she's never answering a door again

Thats just called social anxiety.

>People are still triggered by this.
How new?

Thanks mate. Now my blood is boiling, and I'm fantasizing about punishing every sick and twisted pedophile out there.

While that's a classic, coming up with your own on the spot based on the current round is better.

There's reality where she doesn't.

I fapped rather elegantly to this, and enjoyed every second of it.

Who is she? She looks like waifu material

Those are some pretty messed up fantasies you've got, buddy. You should learn to loosen up and enjoy some nice looking lolis every now and then

I also would be feeling dead inside if was watching Toy Story for the umpteenth fucking time.

Found it. Nearly threw up.

This is what you get for being such a saucefagging newfag

post a link

I don't know what you expected

I wasn't asking for the sauce though
That was this guy I highly doubt any sane individual would actually find it enjoyable, especially if they knew it was based on true stories.

Proceed at your own risk
nhentai.net/g/24841/

I expected some fucked up shit, but not that fucked up. I didn't know it was based on true stories either, which makes it worse in my opinion.

Was this the sweetest love story of our time?

I regret asking for that link. thanks tho.

>rape is bad
>deep
Teach me more, baka-senpai.

Edit of one of the Shirobako girls

Careful to not cut yourself.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Friendly reminder to lurk 4 years and watch 400 anime before posting.

Sup Forums is not for doujins, faggot
Sup Forums is not for roleplay, faggot
And spamming the exact same fucking thread is against global rules altogether.

So fuck off back to gaia, Triple-Fag-kun,

Took it like a champ, other girl is a wimp.

>it wasn't the rape itself that scarred her decisively, but her feeling ashamed of being the only one who got deceived and raped.

I think she still would've been pretty fucked up regardless.

Having a stranger come in and pulverize your tiny 9-11 year old vag with an old man cock is probably painful as fuck.
Let's not forget that he made her do anal too.

The pain and memory from having that experience alone is gonna stick with her as badly as the social stigma.

Thing is, getting mugged and beaten provokes a different feeling as you've probably already been beaten somewhere in life even if you're only a 10 year old.
Getting raped would fuck a 9~11 year old way more, as it goes on for way longer than a beating.

Not to mention, the beating also kinda comes with the rape.

I actually wonder how much guilt the parents must feel.
The probably go to sleep every night thinking a bunch of "what ifs" and that they shouldnt have left her home alone.
They probably go to bed really early with a shitload of self-loathing just to only fall asleep hours later and only manage to get around a hour of nightmares in.

>Sexual organs all well censored
>Internal organs are in full view

I think Schoolgirl in Concrete is the only time I've legitimately wished that an artist hadn't created something.
10 years later, it still feels too soon.

Yeah, but that manga sucks.

Seriously? Even back in the noughts, Sup Forums cringed at the thought of it.

Wanna try guessing how I know you're new?

How? Because I don't get annoyed by "degenerate" people anymore?
Shaking my head to be honest family.

Geiger? Some people always claimed to have fapped to it. Concrete was taken more seriously.

>Shaking my head to be honest family.
The one who should lurk is you.

How new?

Concrete girl made think of a girl being sealed in concrete while alive and instead they just dumped the body into concrete after death.
What a letdown.

yeesh, that was upsetting; it's kind of nutty that people jerk it to this stuff. human sexuality's weird, but some of these doujinshi are just beyond the pale. like, the artist had to include that LITERAL ptsd trigger intercom scene purposefully, but the whole point of the work is presumably titillation. i guess for some people out there, it's just frosting on the cake? gross

you cant save her
you cant even save yourself

Does it get more fucked up than this before getting into guro stuff? in terms of loli

Only thing as fucked up as Quzilax's stuff i've found is Shinjima Saki's Hiiragi. That's fucked up. I don't think it gets as much recognition tho, probably cause his art isn't as good

I will fap to anything as long as it has good art

Needs a bit of work but it has potential

Shame all of Quzilax's other stuff is comparatively tame.

There's a snake in my buutt.

i like the one with the blind guy,
the one with the two otakus in the van made me feel...ambivalent.

well that's because one was loli abuse and the other wasn't

>it was not also good

この時間でこのレス数ねぇ…
外人さんかぐや様のこと好き過ぎだろw

That's not a doujin, though.

I wish I could get myself into that comic before the guy rings the bell
and just
rape the shit out of him.

you're clearly too new. you're not qualified to post here till you can fap a few times to Mai's Daily Life.

That's when you're broken enough to post here.

Stay good, user

I don't use gas.

I decided to finish reading it and I regret it, it just makes me feel disgusted towards the existence of humanity.

>Mai's Daily Life
That one was all fun and games for me until baby blender

No. It varies, but it always does a number on kids

window-man.jpg