How close is your nearest Mosque?

how close is your nearest Mosque?

too close

Dunno. Haven't seen any obvious ones around but I'm in a muzzie drop zone so it has to be somewhere.

Perfect

Just around the corner.

There's one a few miles from me, I think it's all black.

181 km afaik

way too fucking close
full of somalis

On the other side of the street

4.7 miles too close

Right next to the commie block I Live in

Only correct answer

never even seen one. 56% meme is true though so its not like its heaven

3022 kilometers

Right here in my soul. Takbir!

3 mins drive

fpbp

ALLAHU EKBER!

I checked because of this thread, turns out a little one has been behind Firestone this whole time. Who'd ov thunk

10 minute drive.

I got a synagogue within 3 mins of walk tho.

About 5 minutes. I've driven past it at 3pm it does pretty good business. Must be lots of them on welfare with lots of spare time. Thank fuck they are asian ones, they are quite modest and don't cause any shit.

15-20 minutes drive away, churches, I can think of 6 within 5-10 minutes drive and 2 within 5 minutes walk.

About 5 minutes away. Not that there's muslims in the area, it's next to a train station and they commute there specifically to push it in the area.
But the worst thing is it never got approved (they never even applied), breaks all the zoning laws, capacity laws etc, has been for 10 years but the local council are such fucking pussies they won't do a fucking thing about it for fear of being seen as racist.

20 miles give or take, and its not even a real mosque, just a prayer room in some goverment building. According to pol, my country should be filled with muslims, so i guess google is hiding all the real mosques from me

Not really. You have that bridge into Sweden I recommended ought to be bombed years ago. But that didn't happen, so they all go to Sweden.

No idea at all.

None in my country.
The closest one is 310 kilometres away, in Riga, Latvia.

Why is there a fucking mosque in Riga?

about 40 miles

9 miles away

>miles

sun never sets on the burger empire

I dont even know. My city is known for having a bazillion churches doe.

We've always used miles in UK.

who do you think created the imperial system

Id say an hour and a half drive, in traffic way more

whay do muslims do in mosques

hope this is fake

Put bacon in it.

within mortar range :)

A mile down the street. Most of the people that go there are Somalis and Eritreans, with some Middle Easterners. Going to the store on Fridays are a bitch because all ~100 of them park in the CVS parking lot. There's like a dozen taxis in the lot on Fridays.
>t. San Diego

They lie down on magic carpets, recite things, build towers that make angry loud noises 5 times a day to remind them to pray

that sort of thing, also organize terrorism

There isn’t even a synagogue in 60+ miles

We use a mixture of metric & imperial, decimalisation was never fully implemented.

In germany.

How many stones do you weigh?

Have never seen a mosque in my entire life.

t. Cali fag

How did they even get into the US?

nearly 120 km if the big city has one, there is no muslim in this city i live but the big city has lots of gipsies and niggers

Jews

I weigh 10 stone exactly, you ?

The internet told me 10 stones is 140 lbs. I don't know if that's imperial or not but I think that's below a girl's weight.

I once weighed 175 lbs back when I wasn't fully grown yet. Oh how much easier life was then.

Mostly as refugees (Somalia), or with political asylum (Eritrea).

Fuck if I know. I stay away from the shit parts of the city.

to be honest, anything under 20001km would be too close

I don’t know. Let’s check google maps.

we could actually be neighbors. never go to that Dollarama on baseline on the 1st or 15th, filled with somalis gettin the gibs and their disgusting children running around.

About 15 miles away. Constantly monitored.

About 6-7 years back like 5 dudes were arrested by the Feds trying to purchase automatic weapons, grenades, and a rocket launcher to attack my local mall. A bunch of other arrests have happened since as well.
I hate Islam.

Never seen one, I guess the closest thing is some small Islamic center a couple miles away.

>The internet told me 10 stones is 140 lbs. I don't know if that's imperial or not but I think that's below a girl's weight.
Less than the weight of a burger guzzling American girl perhaps.

10323 SW 43rd Ave, Portland, OR 97219
i can remember this thing as far back as i can remember

3.6 kilometres. Sheeeiiit ...

There's literally nothing wrong with being a manlet.

I'm fucking angry now. WAR. I WANT WAR.

probably in brazil

1 h 11 min (65.1 miles)

According to Google maps 106 km

Like 15 minutes away on MI 153. The funny thing is that it's right next to a Greek Orthodox church, and in typical Third World fashion, they made it larger and gaudier to try to shame the Church, which is older and much more solidly built.

1.8 miles from my house but the one I belong to is about 5 miles away.

No idea. They are all hidden in rented properties and get kicked out on a regular basis. So you never know.

1.8km according to Google maps, never seen it. There's more than 30 churches in my city and there's like 7 in a 5 minute radius of my house

>manlet.
I'm over 6ft.

that is a lot but ottawa is a pretty big area

And 140lbs? u gon die.

Whats "Mosque" ?
:^)

Please save us, Bolan. I can't fucking stand it anymore.
They took Dearborn and Hamtramck from us.

I'm lean but strong, problem ?

A Molotov Cocktail throw away.

I've literally never once seen a Somali in my life. My town has very few Africans, but it has been erupting with Indians and East Asians for the last decade. How bad are the big cities?

Not my problem. I'm 6'3" and if you weigh 140lbs you're malnourished. There will never be a better opportunity in your life to get your shit together.

Pack some muscle on mate. Even just a little. Or else you'll regret it.

Like 500m-1km away.

10km or so.

4.8 miles

I can see it from my window; 2 minute walk.

1 mile.

When it was being built there were plans to make the minaret the tallest structure in our town. My friend started a campaign against it. Now it's just a modest building near the stadium.

Mine's in a different country from me.

Auckland city of 1.5M people

Only 6 mosques

Nearest is 19km away

Feels good

41km

I'm in it right now.

Saalam aleykum.

>lean but strong
>strong
>63kg at over 6ft
(x) doubt

>Pack some muscle on mate
I already have enough muscle, just no fat, ya weirdo.

I feel you brother. My best advice is to move to a country that hasn't been impacted by it like Norway, Iceland or Finland (rural areas of course. There's not a capital city in Europe that isn't fucked in one form or another)

Siberia, about one kilometer away.

Post lifts.

In another state.

Dunno. Muslims burned the last one down near me.

doubt away faggot, I could snap your bones like a twig.

Post.
Lifts.

>Post lifts.
I can lift a cast iron engine block into place without a hoist, bet you couldn't.

We have about 4 in Poland. In Gdansk, Warsaw and somewhere else.
Closest one is in Warsaw, an hour away.