Calory queen

She wants the big black coffee

Made for /ss/

In real life she would be so fat.

girls aren't allowed to kiss girls

Hush you.

Cute

i prefer the coffee girl

What's up with all the dagashi threads recently?

Probably because Hotaru recently came back into the series after not being in it for about three months or so.

why did she have to go back home again? for school? does this mean the new secretary chick is out of the picture?

Purest form

It was near the end of August and thus summer break, so yeah, back to school. I don't know what's going to go on with Hajime. All I know is that with Hajime referring to Kokonotsu as "Manager", technically, he's inherited the shop, and now Hotaru wants him to work for the Shidare Company.

>things are actually happening in the manga now
>no translations

Why doesn't Coconuts' mom live with him and his dad?

Unknown. Yoh just talks about how she went back to live with her parents and Kokonotsu talks about how that's awkward. It could be the case that she got frustrated with his insistence on keeping that dagashiya despite the lack of income from it.

Why did the translations stop all of a sudden?

I want to know dis

>In real life
Who cares

I guess it could also be that her parents are old and she wants to take care of them for a while. Coconuts and his dad stayed put so he could stay in school and Yoh could keep the shop open to have a regular income.

Or she could be looking for a divorce and living apart in the meantime. Any chance the manga will expound on this or is it going to be left in the dark?

I wouldn't know. That detail about him and his wife was revealed in the 14th chapter. We're now on chapter 127.

Yeah, you need a ton of good calories to get that body of hers.

I want to get that body of hers entwined with my body.

It takes a lot of work to maintain that body.