>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen speaking in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/b8lfhRYStDc
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen visit 1st responders in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/PFyG6pSk6ug

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcCj7AU43mw
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/25/president-trump-adds-portrait-president-andrew-jackson-oval-office-decor/
conservativepost.com/fox-news-wikileaks-proves-hillary-disclosed-classified-secrets-to-foreign-leaders-for-cash/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vrh-2cw6T-A
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939005659982348291
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939006911629869056
youtu.be/isK_oHRySGI
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/939006911629869056
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you go from this...

TRUMP IS A ZIONIST PUPPET CONFIRMED:
youtube.com/watch?v=zcCj7AU43mw

...to this??

AWOO

SMALL BUSINESS/PASS-THROUGH

“January 20, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.”

>Tax bill conference priority

You Trump that bitch!

Hey, don’t beat yourself up over it. We all do it every now and then. Hell, I do it several times a day. Take a look at the top comments and think to myself, “Well, it’s fun up here but it’s really just a big circle jerk. I should take a look at what the opposing side has to say just to make sure I’m seeing things from as many perspectives as possible.”

Then I go ahead and hit sort comments by controversial. Give myself a pat on the back for keeping an open mind. Then I’ll read a comment. “Huh. Well, that guys just a nutjob. Let’s look at some more.” I’ll go ahead and scroll down a little. Read a few more comments. When my hope for the world is thoroughly destroyed I just close the app. I shut my eyes and think, “Guess today won’t be the end of my alcoholism after all.”

>HEY GUIS I'VE FOUND THIS TALKING MONKEY

Nice get. Welcome to real awoo hours!

....to this?

Remember when Rocketman was based because he legalized pizza and pants?

She is a fucking Angel!

Hey guys, I know this gets asked a lot, but what are trumps chances of getting charged with a crime right now. I’m really hoping Flynn has nothing, but I’m nervous.

Just looking for a little reassurance or info to prep my self for disappointment.

I've seen this bill reference here multiple times. Where in the verbiage does it allow for more stringent controls for the federal government to flag a citizen as unsuitable to buy a gun?

Hi dave
what's up?

What did Trump mean by this?
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/25/president-trump-adds-portrait-president-andrew-jackson-oval-office-decor/

Obama is such a limp-wristed pussy fag.

Fox News: Wikileaks Proves Hillary Disclosed Classified Secrets To Foreign Leaders For Cash

conservativepost.com/fox-news-wikileaks-proves-hillary-disclosed-classified-secrets-to-foreign-leaders-for-cash/

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrh-2cw6T-A

Isn't she the one that suggested Trump run for President out of the blue, all muse-style?

1. Trump can't be charged for shit while he's president.
2. Neither Republicans nor more than 1/3 of Democrats are even willing to support impeachment votes
3. There is nothing they could impeach him for since he's done nothing wrong.
4. Flynn got indicted for lying to the FBI
5. Mueller's team is falling apart.

>what are trumps chances of getting charged with a crime right now.
Britian has a higher chance of making laws preventing Islamic terrorism than Germany returning the power to its people than Trump getting charged with any petty crime.

Soooo who is the next domino?

Auu

Of course, the guy is a known PAC scammer.

You have a better chance of getting a girlfriend, you handsome devil

Daily Blackpill here:

>ywn ram the cervix of a virgin 2D loli IRL

there is literally no reason for any heterosexual male to keep living

[Current Year] man

>to prep my bull

Wtf I'm both Millenial and Gen Z now?

FOR DISAPPOINTMENT!

y'all'd've

>"You have to have sex with me, it's the CURRENT YEAR!"

big if true but likely false

Kek's already cited Colbert

Thanks guys,m. I fucking love Trump and especially how he pisses off the left. I’d be pretty devistated if he got impeached.

Hoping mueller team finishes up without charging him

How would he go down?

TWO ACCUSERS?!

This. Brits are notorious slag hunters.

>MASSIVE NEW
It's gonna be literally nothing
Probably some D-lister that hasn't done a movie in years

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939005659982348291

oy vey

That's a cute wolf girl. If I wasn't a dirty mobile poster, I would save her and repost in a later thread

new tweet
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Trump himself dindu nuffin, can't be sure about his cabinet

There'll be one scoop that comes out with an accusation, and then another scoop after that with another accusation

two simultaneous charges against colbert

fuck i messed up the link pls no bully

The biggest problem of all is nothing seems to matter. True, lie. There is no difference, nothing will ever get done. Hillary, Podesta, they will never be made to suffer for their crimes against the country.

All of this is just elaborate dick waggling for the camera.

James Woods?

>Australia's

opinion disregarded

I'll post her for you later again a few times

Who's that little girl? Adorable

I love the POTUS and all but I seriously can't wait for the shalom sandnigger population to continue it's gradually decline till we don't have anymore of their kind here.

Everyone who got indicted/charged until now got so not because of Russia but because of other things (money laudering, lying to the FBI). It's questionable whether they will actually find anything concerning Russia at all. They couldn't even prove that Russia hacked the Democrats.

What are you referencing?

Trump spoiled me. I keep expecting a spicy tweet everytime, but he also has his mild White House event tweets.

She was deported.

Stephen Miller?

She’s the main course
It is a pizza hannakuh party.

the guy

ivankas daughter

Thank you user. I just wish qt wolfgirls were real. I would lie an a wooing wife

Someone please photo shop Trump in as Thor

Why so hard on yourself?

Jared and Ivanka's daughter.

James Woods is plausible. He's been retired for a while and a vocal Trump supporter so silencing him would balance the score for libs butthurt over Franken

you guys ready for the rally tomorrow??

>jew dragging him around like a puppet
Can't make this up

are peanutbutter and banana sandwiches really that tasty? i only see americans eat it. you have it with the regular salted/sweetened peanubutter?

I'm a pussy but jeebus... I would have knocked that communist cunt out into another dimension. Who gives a shit. Cubans wanna be American anyway. Let's just annex it, kick all the commies out and have a new fun tropical paradise. Shit, turn Cuba into Vegas 2.0. Keep the mai tais coming and let cubans prosper.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939006911629869056

Yes. Mush it all together. Good shit.

Eugenics is a real thing, hope they raise her right

If you have not seen Jim Jordan questioning Wray yet do it now:
youtu.be/isK_oHRySGI

Cliff notes by Malta-sama
Background on the Russian Dossier:
The Battle for Fusions bank records:
Fallout from the dems admiting they paid for it:
Fusion Media links:
FISA abuse:
Unmasking abuse:

anyone ever notice shit on this guys face from having his nose so far up trumps ass?

>ywn make sweet friendship anal to your hot straight friend’s hairy asshole
Whatever happened to male-male camaraderie? When men could really be close with their friends without being cucked by their wives? Nazi Germany celebrated male nudity and association. Why don’t you?

Bryan Singer

where is video for this? wud be nice to see for it.

Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok
FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting & tried to hide these records - Judicial Watch
Nunes pushing for Contempt of Congress against Rosenstein and Wray due to stonewalling with regards to Strozk.
Grassley pushing Rosenstein about why he hasn't done shit to McCabe.
/Who is Mr. Strozk/
> Hillary had to give an FBI interview because of the emails. It was not under oath (the very thing that got Papadopoulos and Flynn, lying under oath) nor recorded and three days later Comey say he recommended no indictment.
> the FBI agent present, Strozk, was just outed as a Hilllary supporter / Trump detractor and fired from the Mueler investigation. He was also likely the FBI agent that brought the Fusion GPS dossier over the investigation
> the DOJ official present, Laufman, head of the “independent email probe” is a Hillary donor and ****still at the DOJ**** and head the department responsible for atomic energy and FARA compliance (the very stuff that got Manafort and likely, dangled over Flynn’s head)

Now that's spicy!

RUB IT IN!!!

In that case, the generation from which your parents are from would help determine which generation you are in

YES
I LOVE THIS MAN

>Robert S Mueller III downvoted this post

Just a reminder.
>Through this period Jewish revolts continued. During the Byzantine–Sasanian War of 602–628 many Jews sided against the Byzantine Empire in the Jewish revolt against Heraclius, which successfully assisted the invading Persian Sassanids in conquering all of Roman Egypt and Syria. In reaction to this further anti-Jewish measures were enacted throughout the Byzantine realm and as far away as Merovingian France.[42] Soon thereafter, 634, the Muslim conquests began, during which many Jews initially rose up again against their Byzantine rulers.[43]

>The pattern wherein Jews were relatively free under pagan rulers until the Christian conversion of the leadership, as seen with Constantine, would be repeated in the lands beyond the now collapsed Roman Empire. Sigismund of Burgundy enacted laws against Jews after coming to the throne after his conversion in 514;[44] likewise after the conversion of Reccared, king of the Visigoths in 589, which would have lasting effect when codified by Reccesuinth in the Visigothic Code of Law.[45] This code inspired Jews to aid Tariq ibn-Ziyad (a Muslim) in his overthrow of Roderick, and under the Moors (also Muslims), Jews regained their usurped religious freedoms.[44]
Portubro would probably get a rage boner from that last sentence.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/939006911629869056

Rapin’ Bill, Retarded Bush, and King Nigger BTFO!

nice fucking vid

I am the king of all niggers, Bow down.

Didn't/don't the russian still have this tradition to kiss a man on the lips when you greet them for some reason?

How dare he keep his promises. Politicians aren't supposed to do that!

Go away Barry you finished your terms.

Literally just saw that on Facebook, god emperor is awake at a late hour

Wow. Some epic responses to his tweet.

Wow, I can't believe I'm fallin in love with this wolf!

How many levels of JUST is that shabbos goy on right now?

Go home Obama.