Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GA8YQReKJ50
youtube.com/watch?v=0HYy-41eYuk
youtube.com/watch?v=KSLZSQTADfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the SCOOOOOOP!!?

/our guy/ gave Rose Black the coolest flame sparks effect.

Why those ningens are sparking?

The manga is so much better than the anime its not even funny. Based Tory

Zamasu did nothing wrong

Will this ever become something outside of the manga?

>straight up a manga vs anime argument

You guys are fucking cancer

He's dead, so no

why did they make Goku Black's hair pink? That's pretty fucking gay.

holy fuck this user's logic is based

The entire cursed island of Japan is gay.

everyone who was present in the Champa saga knows about Zeno
also the kaioshin know about him

>SSJ2 Trunks = SSJ3 Goku
>SSJ Black >>> Vegeta Blue

Wipe Toyotaro's cum off your lips dumb mangacuck

C'mon people, no need to war anymore, next arc hopefully Shueisha steps up Toei's quality enough we can stop trolling each other.

It'll probably be playable in Heroes eventually. But other than that, probably no

>SSJ Black >>> Vegeta Blue
As opposed to Base Black = Vegeta Blue in the anime?

That's Toriyama's writting. Suck his dick like all of us or fuck off

>My webm is still being used to this day

You did good son.

How can other songs even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY

This isn't a form of trolling but it's an honest question, what was so special about Flamboyant!Black? I never liked that side.

how much better would this arc have been if it was Gohan Black instead of Goku Black?

Manga version of black and zamasu are meh.

I love black psychotic expression in it but his flamboyant personality is no more.

Also, future zamasu is damn weak, weaker than SSJGOKU, i wanted him to be like pic related, a kaioshin who can extrade blows with saiyans without necessarily being stronger than them, someone who can be threat by his strenght even inferior with immortality, not just immortality.

Toyotaro could have find explanation to that beside just sucking saiyans's cock again.

although my one complain is it's missing the last panel, the pic of 3 reacting.

youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=GA8YQReKJ50

and

youtube.com/watch?v=0HYy-41eYuk

I love black psychotic expression in it but his flamboyant personality is no more.

Also, future zamasu is damn weak, weaker than SSJGOKU, i wanted him to be like pic related, a kaioshin who can extrade blows with saiyans without necessarily being stronger than them, someone who can be threat by his strenght even inferior with immortality, not just immortality.

Toyotaro could have find explanation to that beside just sucking saiyans cock again.

It was fun, goku's seiyuu also did a great job on it.
Why did you hate it?

Blame Toryama user

He could have find explanation to that beside just sucking saiyans's cock again.

>He thinks he's funny

Also, your pic prove my point, do you think manga future zamasu can do that?

why does Black look so fucking cute even during QUALITY moments?

Toyotaro could have find explanation to that beside just sucking saiyans's cock again.

I didn't hate it necessarily, just never thought highly of it.

Nozawa did well with Black in general, it wasn't just the flamboyant side. All the "beauty" talk made me think of Zamasu too much, and what I liked about Black was that he was DIFFERENT from Zamasu despite being Zamasu himself.

He was influenced from the cells of a Saiyan, only wanting power and his savage side was fucking amazing.

WHAT IS THIS

Not him but please newfags, lurk at least a year before posting.

Toyotaro could have find explanation to that beside just sucking saiyan cock again.

What about argument mangafags? Is toyotaro's cum thick?

(You) need to stop projecting you queer.

Projecting WHO?

Will there be a TWIIIIIIIIIIST!!?

...what?

This isn't about you being a samefag, it's about you projecting about being a cum guzzler and needing to project on strangers about your homosexuality.

It'll definitely show up in the video games to pad out a roster.

YOOOOO, is that a new Ancient Gear card?

The only people you're """trolling""" are those of us that can hear you're redundant idiocy from years and miles away.

Zamasu did nothing wrong.

Manga Zamasu has all these abilities that make up for his lack of strength. Besides he was supposed to be a pushover in the anime too, they were very inconsistent with his power. SSJ Trunks was stomping him in the same episode where he traded blows with SSB Goku

son of a freak I hate when I misspell that

Red Ribbon was the best arc in all of Dragon Ball.
>Goku against Muscle Tower
>General Blue
>Goku, Kuririn and Bulma being chased by Red Ribbon's soldiers
>Kuririn and Bulma shocked that Goku unintentionally waged war with the Red fucking Ribbon Army
>Bulma sex appeal
>Bulma and Kuririn making fun of Blue for being a faggot
>Goku vs Pirate Robot
>Dr. Slump Crossover
>Arale vs Blue
>Taopaipai introduction (who we later find out in the 22nd tournament is the younger brother of Tsuru - the training partner of Roshi in their younger days)
>Upa
>Taopaipai killing Upa's father
>Taopaipai defeating Goku
>Goku climbing Karin Tower
>Karin introduction
>Taopaipai rematch with Goku
>Goku defeating Taopaipai
>Goku deciding to solo the entire Red Ribbon base
>Commander Red's muh height problems
>Officer Black betraying and killing Commander Red
>"Commander" Black vs Goku
>"Commander" Black mech
>Goku effortlessly defeating "Commander" Black

I never knew I
oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=KSLZSQTADfU

I hope Piccolo gets a half decent showing in the next arc.

I mean, I doubt it. This is Dragon Ball Z. It's all about Saiyans but I'd really like for him to have something outside 'Being a better grandad to pan than Goku is'

>This is Dragon Ball Z.
No, it's Dragon Ball Super.

Just because I want a kaioshin or namek to be relevant?

I know, that's one of my main complaints on the anime version, his inconsistency and lack of explanation.

Don't tell me toyotaro isn't capable to correct that!

Isn't dissapointing to just use the fact that he's a prodigy among kaioshin because he can use other's body well?

He can use immortaly to face his inferior strenght without being weak as fuck.

I'm sorry but where does the "Zamasu being a prodigy" argument come from?
Kaioshin said Zamasu's skills were impressive, enough to beat all the other Kaioshin if you were to round them all together, but the word "prodigy" was never thrown away.

All those words and yet nothing was said.

In both the anime and manga, becoming immortal made him a sadist. He's so arrogant and proud of his immortality that he willingly lets down his guard just to show off how nothing can hurt him
That's why Based Vegetto calls him out on feeling pain when he's merged

I'm sorry, was I too early or too late posting that?

>thrown away
*thrown in.

Holy shit can you fuck off?

>That rape face

DOUJIN WHEN?? WHY NO DOUJIN WITH A VILAIN THAT HOT?!??!

Piccolo VS. 2nd form Frieza, VS. 17, and VS. Imperfect Cell are some of the best fights in the entire series.
Why don't they give him another power boost?

>He can use other's body well

Hot!

Piccolo is a fan favorite.

That's not my complaint, zamasu is indeed a sadist on the anime but at least he can hurt goku and co, even vegeta post-time chamber by surprise.

In the manga, I'm not even sure if he will do more than just take hits and burning senzu.

>at least he can hurt goku and co.
Which made no sense.

because now everyone's so fixated with MUH GOKU that literally none of the other characters matter. Piccolo is probably so far down on the priority list for Toei and Toriyama that even Yamcha has probably had more time on-screen than Piccolo

He has 20 years on the anime to be strong.

Also, Toyotaro could have give explanation, but I guess SSJ>SSB make more sense to you.

It would have to be an introspective, exposition heavy doujin. Anything else would not be pure enough for Zamasu. Well, maybe not ANYTHING ELSE.

You dirty depraved ningen.

I'll admit, I've liked his filler apperances. Showing off that well, he's one of the fighters who actually has his shit together life-wise.

But a fight would be great. Not one they cop out on like Frost, either.

He also has any necessary length of time to improve his abilities and gather information because of that time ring. I said as much back when the anime versions showed up about good ol' Black Coffee.

I'm really beginning to believe that the type of fans others talk about who'll "buy/watch/like anything as long as it involves flashy animation and fights without it having to make sense" are what consist of the fans towards the anime.

It doesn't have to make sense - no. It doesn't have to have logic - no. It doesn't have to have amazing quality in art and animation - no. As long as it's cool and appeases to your fan desires, you'll eat that shit up.

People who claim to like the anime belong in two groups:
1. They actually enjoy the anime and don't care for logic or consistency, as said above. They also are more into anime than they are into manga.
2. They're trolling for the sake of muh (Yous).

This is a fact that can't be denied.

You make the lord very nervous.

Which is better, the anime or the manga?

Furthermore, which is canon?

Piccolo doesn't need another power boost. He just needs to be in more fights to showcase his skills and tactics. The people who make Super are too arrogant to understand that people want characters other than Goku and Vegeta to get some screentime.

Hopefully, Heroes would give Black another transformation like maybe SS3. I mean, this dude right here got it too.

Haven't thinking about it but you're right!

Which show that Toyotaro isn't /ourguy/ but an hack.

>SSJ>SSB with just a zenkai
>Muh consistency

I'm waiting for you fans of the anime to explain:
>Base Black brushing off Blue Vegeta's barrage of punches before sending him flying with a single kick.

He was already SSJ3 tier in base and he wasn't trying, why are you queefing the bed up before you even read the new chapter?

Never said that the Anime make sense.

Just that Toyotaro's super isn't as flawless as you depict it.

My point is that you justify the fact than zamasu is damn weak for the love of consistency even when Toyotaro pull off things more inconsistent than that.

Zamasu has years to be strong by training or use his time ring for other shit than just immortality and nothing else.

Both.

No one is fucking saying Toyo's work is flawless.
He fucks up, just like how Toriyama and Toei fucked up.

Show me a single post where someone said Toyo's work is flawless that isn't bait.

SSJ Goku is shown looking hurt and beat up, and we see Zamasu telepathically hurling objects at him, so I think manga Zamasu will hold his own

>when Toyotaro pull off things more inconsistent than that.

would you like her even more if she was a saiyan?

She's perfect the way she is

But that walking part was funny.

How can they both be canon if they differ?

Anime canon and manga canon.

Oav bardock was Canon to DBZ, not to DB for example.

Toriyama just give main point and let Toyotaro and toei do their stuff for his love of easy money.

You forgot that manga didn't do SSJBKK

No.

Bardock appears in a speech bubble in the manga.

I really hope you're right user, manga does more honor to DB than toei that's for sure but at least Toyotaro should keep future zamasu as an actual threat.

Will Toyotaro keep SSJ RAGE?

I want him to keep it because trunks will be at least relevant with it, he can still give explanation to this transformation.

If Toyotaro make him just stay behind, doing solar flare, serving as a bait...

That doesn't make the Oav Manga Canon.

Did you read dragon Ball minus?

It really just comes down to if it's part of Toriyama's plot outline or not.