I'm glad Flip Flappers threads are finally dead

I'm glad Flip Flappers threads are finally dead.

What a fucking mediocre anime and the fanbase is fucking disgusting.

The only good thing was Yayaka

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_von_Uexküll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for starting another one!

The only good thing was the ED.

What are your favourite tracks from the OST?

The two mad max ep ones are wild.

All of them.

Ost out?

Ep 8 fight and the ep 3 themes easy

Un peu melancolique

what was the point of this girl

Who, Thomasson? No clue; she seems pretty useless.

The point was to have no point

--She couldn't hit the damn ball

I can't bring myself to listen to it completely. Track 1 at 0:24 and I'm just a crying wreck. Too emotional for me to continue.
I'll try to man up on the weekend when I'm stuck driving home.

>reducing yourself to a crying wreck on the highway
Don't do this, please.
Cars can't open portals to PI. If you want to die, do it properly and use a noose.

best post

I'm a pretty good driver I think. And the route isn't very busy. If I spontaneously decide to end it all, I'll just chose the next tree and not the contraflow, so no worries.

>Just finish watching it
>No more potential spoilers
>Also no more threads
Fuck Sup Forums! Also, it's a bit shitty to make an anime with the message that parental love is bad and worth less than cliched anime asexual lesbianism.

The message was less parental love is inferior and more that you shouldn't sit in a comfortable niche your whole life. Could have done with a kiss but that hover-snuggle was pretty good too.

>vlc

To be the hottest and most sexualized loli in recent anime history, with less than a minute screentime.

Her entire point was to give Yayaka plot tension in episode 9. Other than that, she was useless. They could have achieved the same thing by just saying the twins were more than enough for the missions and Yayaka was dragging them down, or something.

fuck you

The funny part, of course, is that Yayaka had always been the anchor of their team and the one pulling most of the weight. Toto and Yuyu were essentially just backup, but more often than not they ended up as an audience to the 1-man show. Yuyu wasn't fast enough to hit anything unless she took it by surprise or Yayaka already incapacitated it, and Toto's ranged attack was just a weaker equivalent to Yayaka's primary offense.

The NyuYuTo team would have gotten steamrolled in episode 9's PI since Nyunyu herself is useless in a fight.

Question:

Why is Cocona's name spelled "Cocona" and not "Kokona"?

The director said it's because he wanted a twintailed character in the show. That was literally it.

>Nyunyu herself is useless in a fight.

But she has the donut thing.

That makes her a target

It's spelled ココナ.

Which would be "Kokona" right?

Here's a question: what kind of a fucking name is Uexkull anyway? Is it meant to sound Western? Because it doesn't, and Japanese people couldn't even pronounce it (Cocona kept calling it, "Yu-kuskeru", which isn't even close to the spelling they made up for it).

No, because the creators of the work romanized it as Cocona.

Same reason there's not a TV anime called Serial Experiments Rein.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_von_Uexküll

Literally the first result in Google.

If you want to talk about it, no need to be a bitch. Just say you want to talk about it.

FUCKING GERMANS
IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING GERMANS

With a name like Flip Flappers, I couldn't have expected much.

I almost skipped it too. Glad I watched it.

>read description of Flip Flappers on MAL
>sounds fucking stupid from how they described it, plus the name in general
>end up watching it anyway out of sheer boredom
>turns out to be good

>vlcsnap

Anyone have good images that would make good wallpapers? /w/ is dead and pixiv doesn't have much.

vlc is a decent video player. I use mpv tho.

I really like Malinconia. It reminds me of Erik Satie.

フリップフラッパーズ ~FLIP FLAPPERS~ is so good. It's beyond good. I really love it. Perfectly captures the feeling the series gave me. Pure fun.

And then FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP (Slow-motion) really gets me, too.

I don't want to talk about it.

>pure fun
I chuckled

Or Frip Frappers

>Cockona

>Papicunt

yayaka 1

No, the message of the story is that if you love someone you must confess right away, as soon as you see them just proclaim your love love love for them.
Otherwise if you try to stay "Friends" someone else will appear and snatch her away from you after you spent so many years with her together and you'll be just a third wheel who gets to hang out for some scenes but doesn't get a special white henshin and instead ends with a rabbit.

episode 3 was the best one and it never got better

Tension for Yayaka.

Shows the kkk was more than capable of producing more amorphous kids and they could come in many different archetypes and styles.

Fanservice.

She scouts pure illusion near the end to help salt and sayuri.

Has the gun.

>still no doujins scanned

大逆転
虹の彼方へ
LET'S FLIP FLAPPING!

J-Just get in the thread faggots.

I'm saving this image for fapping purposes and there's nothing you can do about it.

If I fap to it first then you'll be saving my used fap material. Enjoy your sloppy loli seconds, faggot.

It's a crime that LET'S FLIP FLAPPING isn't longer.

Best battle resources

>red eyes
NO
NO NO NO

Flip Flappers had some really cool battle related stuff.
Every character had a very unique combat style with a theme around it.

It's a shame some of them never got any action.
I swear Yuyu pulls the "surprise punch from above" thing 3 times and that amounts to her entire action presence.

Toto does nothing until he gets to blow up Yayaka. That's his single crowning achievement in 13 episodes. He blows up Yayaka and then gets a scratch that takes him out of commission for the last 4 episodes.

Best tracks are ~FLIP FLAPPERS~ ~uberwaltigende macht~ and ~Perdo de kontrolo~.

So was this show about Project MKUltra or something? Seems to be a lot of parallels.

Why just seeing a cancerous thread makes me happy ang cry? Am I the worst shitposter on Sup Forums?

Man, I love Cocona's eyes. They're like the colour of a hot cup of morning coffee

>mad max
It felt more Hokuto no Ken, really

Mad Max

Sailor moon

>Pure Moisture
neat

agreed

I remember Yuyu's arms having some sort of ranged attack though, not quite sure where she used it at tho.

And yeah you make an interesting point, they are dangerous but they didn't really do that much.

Yayaka was by far the most dangerous of the trio, she could actually get in and do huge damage really well and incapacitated enemies all on her own without normally taking much damage herself.

Yuyu's punches were devastating and Toto could put some pressure if he wanted, but neither of them seemed to be good at a direct confrontation if it ever came to it.

Combat wise, in the end henshin Yayaka is probably the most capable fighter overall with the exception of the white henshins, because those were just godmode tier shit.

They remind me of a coffee hard candy.

So it's confirmable that it was basically Sayuri's pure illusion right?

Is that something official, or at least with consensus?

She claims to know how to fight and throws some moves at Nyunyu. Has mad max poster and sailor moon. Most likely also a fan of fist of the north star.
All of those things sort of influenced ep 3's pure illusion in a similar way Iroha's pure illusion was also influenced by her art.
That means they could have found her deep pure illusion and fucked her up big time if things had gone a little wrong back then.

It depends on what you are into the show for.
If you're in for the characters, themes, the plot, the romance, the sci fi, the action, the animation, etc.

This was definitely the best episode action and adventure wise.
Though the mecha episode comes close to it and surpassed it in hotblood at least. But it lacked the same adventure angle.

Überwältigende Macht and Determinazione.

OP you're such a tsundere.
I bet you're secretly hoping this thread reaches bump limit.

Watched this today.
Great show. Had some flaws, most notably over half the cast being completely pointless.
Overall, liked it a lot. One of the best anime from last year.

Who else reading through Hyperart: Thomasson here?

I've not watched the show but Yayaka looks like best girl. I need to watch it to confirm this theory.

Papika best girl, but Yayaka is respectable.

>not reading Jung

I consider buying it. Are there only pictures, or some analysis too?

I prefer Cocona. Opinions are pretty divided so indeed you need to watch the whole show to forge your own opinion.

All the girls are great.
They're a matter of taste, they got such different flavours. But the quality is all exquisite.

Yayaka is also my favorite though.

>Flapika

i like flip flappers a lot but im just gonna pop into this thread and say that that's the best reverse bait op post ive ever seen. truly this is neo-Sup Forums

It has been colored.