Hitler Secret 1942 Voice Recording

Hitler Secret 1942 Voice Recording...without add-ons

An audio-engineer provided a microphone, amp, mix board, and speakers to broadcast Hitler's message to the volk.

What equipment was used by Hitler vs the equipment of Churchill for his broadcast.

WE MUST SOLVE THIS ANONS... MASS MEDIA CONTROLS THE MASSES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlSb4KnxD7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XT8nInbtnaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What equipment was used by Hitler
AEG-Telefunken HIFI Magentophon "REICHS-TONSCHREIBER44

>youtube.com/watch?v=AlSb4KnxD7Q

probably Beyer gear was involved in Germany. 1924 was Foundation of Beyer in Berlin. The young engineer started with the development and production of loudspeakers.
1937 was serial production of the first dynamic headphones, the DT 48. They were in production till the end of 2012.
1939 beyerdynamic presents the first dynamic microphone for studio use, the M 19. It made history as the standard microphone of the "Reichsrundfunkgesellschaft" (Germany's national broadcasting station).

It says AEG MAGNETOPHON right here at 08 seconds.

Hitler...Stalin...Churchill...Roosevelt...Mussolini...Hirohito

All of these men used projected voices governed by an audio engineer.

I want to know what equipment they used and the equipment's strengths and weaknesses. Time for techies to talk.

Spill your guts techno junkies. You have an audience!

HOW DO YOU BROADCAST THE VIOCE OF A GOD?

THIS IS A THREAD FOR ARTIST ONLY.

You're talking about this like it's new? All it did was prove how calm, cool and collected Hitler was and that he new the war was most likely lost by 1942 even though they were at their height of power.

EXPLAIN THE EQUIPMENT

THey make good headphones.

If this is a real and accurate answer, something's fucking wrong with you.

why?

I DONT CARE ABOUT POLITACAL REALITY.

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NUTS AND BOTLS OF BROADCASTING THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE GOD!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND A RIECH NEEDS MEN TO KEEP TIMETABLES AND (FOR EXAMPLE AUDIO CABLES,MICROPHONES, FILM, CAMERAS, MIXING BOARDS, SPEAKERS, ETC)

DO YOU GET IT user THE MESSAGE IS GOOD BUT IT MUST BE BRAOSCAST.

HOW DO YOU BUILD A HITLER IN THE MODERN ERA. WE MUST MASTER MASS PROPOGANDA JUST LIKE HITLER, STALIN, AND ROOSEVELT DID.

you want me to use a transducer and magnetic tape technology to start the 4th reich?

Shut the fuck up you retard.

I think you might find better answers on Sup Forums

Not really. I don't use Sup Forums any more.

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHAT AUDIO EQUIPMENT HITLER USED!!!!

There are people who can recite the CIA scene from the Dark Knight Rises verbatim and yet you can't understand how someone might be intrigued by old mic tech?

Kill yourself

Anyone who enjoys Classical music will inevitably come to realize Jews have sabotaged the beauty in it from the 1940s onward with poor interpretations, recordings, and tuning.

I have merely learned what is good by resisting the jews

>There are people who can recite the CIA scene from the Dark Knight Rises verbatim

I can do this. Your still fucked up!!

Not at all but you must admit we have lost the technical details of 1930's-40's mass propaganda. Without that skill set we are lost to waking up the volk. The secrets of mass propaganda are lost. That is why we hang out in images boards instead of taking /our/ message to the street.

Why was it is okay to be white such a powerful piece of propaganda?

We have lost those arts.

pic related

Ok that's a fucking great argument.

I'm actually a mild audiophile but I'm happy with 70s over ears. Hmmmmm. I understand those era cameras were epic too. Fuck you I'm not going into this. I bet old Japs in my area would totally have this shit.

I don't disagree. Your thread actually may have lit my fire, as I immediately realized your point.

That's why I asked. I feel like it's a good idea.

hm. yes.. What music specifically is not enhanced by (((them)))?

it's not the superiority of the tech, but the superiority of the people who play on it.

Wilhelm Furtwangler, Walter Gieseking.

As I said, discovering the equipment was sheer chance, and my memory is good.

Weren't they all Jews. Like the entire music industry. From the 30s.

I guess real classical fuckers weren't. I don't think Rachmaninoff was a Jew.

I can see Hitler's car in person I can see Hitler's traincar in Paris.

Hitlers power was his microphone yet no one seems to have it, pretty strange.

AUDIOPHILES UNITE THE INSTRUMENT OF FREEDOM IS THE CHAINS OF CABLE YOU KEEP.

pic related what is this equipment? ANSWER ME

>Wilhelm Furtwangler
i prefer green day

>Rachmaninoff
>Rach-Man
Rat man in german. quite obviously a kike.

It’s 90% the voice, having a Neumann mic like hitler is not going to give you the power to briefly declare a Reich since your already a little faggot

CONDENSER MIC VS DYNAMIC MIC FOR EXAMPLE

DID HITLER USE A MIC WINDSCREEN FOR EXAMPLE?

He was Russian!! I don't know Russian Jew names. Other than Ayn.

>AEG-Telefunken HIFI Magentophon "REICHS-TONSCHREIBER44
yeah i think that was part of the kit with the magnetophon recorder. AEG Telefunken and Beyer where the main players in the audio equipment field. Senheisser didn't start until 1945.

not sure of the exact model, but it looks like a Reisz

>It’s 90% the voice

NO IT IS NOT

consider Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, Hirohito, Mussolini, and de Gaulle. All distinct voices weak and strong but the audio techs made them gods for all that could hear them.

THAT IS SKILL BUT HAS THAT SHILL BEEN LOST. WE SHOULD USE THAT SKILL.

found it

Indeed it was Reisz marble block mic

Isn't the studio tech world 90%jew? You might have to carry that cart yourself. Well, you and the guy who knows the 40s gear.

that's probably a large diaphram condenser. can't see any branding clearly.
Adolf definitely would have used m19 in a broadcast studio (pic related) The German gear was awesome for the time - best in the world.. but all that gear has been updated for a reason.

good find

check this out

all new to me, too.

Any public patents so the "sound" can be recreated? Or at least PC audio filters to bring alive the sound of our father of the 1000 year rule.

how could i forget Neumann microphones!? they are really good gear. All of those WW2 era audio brands are still going today

The A E S T H E T I C is what is important not the technical limits

RCA should have the patent, but the tech is simple enough I could experiment with it.

>Georg Neumann examined this microphone, scattered powdered carbon on a marble slab, inserted two electrodes, introduced a direct current, and spoke into this configuration. A corresponding response which, by Georg Neumann's account, was very "thin", emanated from the attached loudspeaker.

>Next Neumann stretched a rubber membrane over the contraption, spoke into it again, and suddenly the low frequencies were there. A new microphone was born, the Reisz marble block microphone.

Useful autism versus retarded pop culture references. I'm with you user, fuck this guy.

there were several good audio manufacturers at the time - Beyer Neumann AEG Telefunken - he would have used heaps of different ones where ever he went. It's not like he had a signature model. If you want to buy vintage audio gear then you better have a shit ton of money. If you want to recreate the sound then use some plugins on reaper

Heaven blessed you are we need to broadcast over all the "alt"-right frequency in this manner a unified "voice" for our people not the voice of "radio" (radio is a weak daddy voice)

HITLERS VOICE WAS AND IS THE VOICE OF GOD THE FATHER!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

>If you want to recreate the sound then use some plugins on reaper

EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WE NEED A UNIFIED "VOICE" THE (leave a direct link to the program)

>A E S T H E T I C S

ARE WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND THE MESSAGE TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE

Is there audio without the fear mongering bullshit?

>13 posts by this id

beyer m99 still available. sounds great and looks like a handgrenade

i'm having trouble hearing over all the shouting

No they hide Uncle Adolf voice behind a BASS solo.

(((They))) will never let us listen to daddy's message without there instructions

>DO YOU UNDERSTAND???
I'm with you. It's probably no coincidence I'm entering electrician trade school.

MARCH ON CHRISTIAN SOLDIER You must be a 5th brigade in the machine. ALL CHRISTIAN RIFLE MEN REPORT AT ONCE

yfw ....

youtube.com/watch?v=XT8nInbtnaA
thanks for the thread

LET THE JEWS PAY TO MAKE YOU A TRAINED JEW KILLER BURY THAT RACE IN THE SAND

Normally I'd say something about the frequent use of caps but something about this urgency gives me hope so I'll just bump the thread. Good luck with whatever this becomes.

>who knows x about y!?!?!?!?
>actually I really like y
you're a retarded lemming. Please go back to making idiotic messages on facebook.