A Song About (((Them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

>Michael, eles não ligam pra gente.

"Eles" here means (((them))).

>"They Don't Care About Us" is the fifth single from Michael Jackson's album HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I, released on March 31, 1996. The song remains one of the most controversial pieces Jackson ever composed. In the US, media scrutiny surrounding allegations of antisemitic lyrics were the catalyst for Jackson issuing multiple apologies and re-recording the song with altered lyrics. The singer countered allegations of antisemitism, arguing that reviews had misinterpreted the context of the song, either unintentionally or deliberately.

>The New York Times reported the song contained racist and anti-Semitic content on June 15, 1995, just a day before the album's release. The publication highlighted the lyrics, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

Uncensored version: youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us#Lyric_dispute_and_context
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty obvious who this is about.

>"The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted."

Stop being a fucking retarded faggot user

youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

>I am the Jew,
LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL

>sue me jew me everybody dome
>kick me kike me don't you black or white me

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>shut it down goyim!

Try again shareblue. youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

and thus jackson becomes wacko jacko wants to be white weirdo who is a pedo from then on

>Look at me. I am the Jew now.

I would say "kike me" was him saying "call me a hurtful word, I know you don't care about me." But right before he says "Jew me, sue me" which brings up a lot of other questions

Yeah, he means it as in "calling me a kike" you fucking retard. In the song he's taking on the role of being all the people he thinks are oppressed.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to go "HOLY SHIT HE SAID KIKE IT MUST MEAN HE HATES THE JEWS".
He was having a massive "hey all races, all people should be super good friends and hug each other" phase."

>"The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us#Lyric_dispute_and_context

>mfw he literally says "I am the jew"

Michael Jackson the racist pedophile who diddle more children than anyone else in history.

Imagine being this new

Reminder

was he though? he could have been smeared
clearly hes got beef with 'them'
and we know 'they' weird initiation rituals
maybe he refused?

honestly did jews smear this guy with the Pedo image for going against them or saying bad stuff about them?

and drug him
allegedly

Michael was a decent guy. The Hollywood kikes character-assassinated him, and perhaps they physically assassinated him, too.

The rights to his music catalog were worth a lot more once he was dead, after all. Plus, he owned The Beatles' publishing rights, which itself was worth hundreds of millions, if not billions.

t. Harvey Goldsteinsilvermanowitzskiberg

mjs downfall redpilled me on the jew and made me know they was a threat

kinda funny i wound up a raging nazi by being pissed off at the framing and death of a black dude lol

the talented white black guy should have stick to dancing, music, excessive plastic surgery and child molesting.

oy vey rabbi, looks like the kiddie fucking christ killing jews are on the loose.

No wonder they amde up all that shit about MJ, just more of the jews lies, just like how the holocuast is a lie.

I always liked michael jackson. The biggest male performer ever without a doubt and no doubt the most famous musical icon worldwide. Yes he looked fuck up in later years but even a kid I didnt buy into him diddling kids. With what I know now about hollywood and the music bizz it's no doubt they killed him. He actually had a hard life in many ways. His fucking abusive cunt dad and being thrown into spotlight so young no doubt was hard. Children are not supposed to be "celebrities". They are supposed to be playing and reading and learning. That retard basketball american who shoplifted in chinkland dad is just like michaels dad.

>Call out the jews
>Suddenly get flooded with accusations of molesting children

What a cohencidence.

Fuck off kike we're aware of your tricks.

oh no you called me a circle take it back!

I remember back in the good old days my friends and I getting our cardboard out to brake dance competition to thriller etc. Michael was big.

>cohen

Imagine being this Jew

>everybody do me

Did they rape him?

Dead pedo junkie is dead
Go suck his dick