twitter.com/emuzu100/status/822238866140590080
twitter.com/yurionice_goods/status/822241806196740096
mega.nz/#!FBRglJxA!jjXlwv0hqQmdEsiNMqptH26rW3r6ljvTVS_S4uudyZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and so have I

>blurays ripped
>official daki with ring
Is it Christmas?

Why would you spam the board if a general already exists?

>THE RING

it got archived.

Blessed be delicious pork butt

it's official

twitter.com/emuzu100/status/822238866140590080

He meant Better to use this one, though.

Source: twitter.com/emuzu100/status/822238866140590080

First official art with the ring and it's Yuuri laying sexily in bed.

I will finally share a bed with Yuuri.

>making a new thread after one dies

The show is over stop making daily generals.

why'd they pick this of all things to show the rings

if SFW side is eros, what will NSFW side be?

even lewder eros?
drunk yuuri?
megane slut?

On official goods twitter too. twitter.com/yurionice_goods/status/822241806196740096

They're really teasing us by not showing his face or crotch

For people who get off on NTR

>ring

Is that blue coat Victor's? That would be he cherry on top of this delicious cake.

No glasses Yuuri too, I hope he has stamina hair.

J U S T

drunk megane slut offering his ass

It's a weekly lieutenant, though.

shilling

who wouldn't want the first taste of official ring merch on a primo and inevitably overpriced daki

All of them at once. Please god.

They want you to know you can never have him.

Victor maybe?

>88

GEORGI HAS BLESSED THIS DAKI

You don't get off to corrupting married people? though Pig is already corrupted beyond repair.

It's like a double reminder that you can't have him

>he's not real so you have to cuddle a daki
>he's also completely taken with Victor

>that sneaky mesh on the inner thigh

every time

>Western fans are so delusional, they think it's a ring
>We nips know he's talking about a gold medal
Good times

wAT, elaborate

Once again i'm proved right

May the gods have mercy for this board

I still laugh about this. They felt fucking sorry for us.

I was one of those faggots hung up on a gold medal, I just didn't want to get my hopes up for nothing. Never been more glad for being wrong though.

Probably the same ones who doubted it was Otabek on the bike.

That was a fun week.

drunk would be nice

This was hilarious, most of the western fanbase was only joking too. I thought it was just a tease too.

>Is that blue coat Victor's?

Victor has a coat like this?

I've just never seen Yuuri wear something like that, it looks /fa/ as fuck and something from Victor's closet.

>tfw I doubted both those things but was pleasantly surprised

always best to have low standards and you will never be disappointed.

Victor dressed him

I love these

Doesn't look like Viktor's. Just a light jacket.

Sometimes I still can't believe how great episode 10 was. It was just fucking perfect, I wouldn't change a damn thing about it.

>Otabek was cute
>BikeFairy was cute
>Goddamn everybody was cute
>Rings
>Pole dancing

I wonder if we'll get anything even half as good in S2. I hope we do.

Would anyone who has downloaded the torrent please double check that it's not corrupted. Because I think the first torrent may be missing a couple of megabytes.
Fuck.

>out of nowhere Baldfat tonguefuck on screen
Please SayoKubo

My secret hope is that Sayo has been surveying the hetfag climate from the shadows and is planning to scale S2's gayness/lewdness to the outcry from buttravaged naysayers.

The production committee will not get in her way after the magic she pulled with S1. This is her time.

Mine's still at 10% because I wasted hours being MEGA's bitch for nothing

I could have sworn Victor actually wore this jacket in the show, trying to remember the episode.

>things you think could have been better than they were
I think there should have been a downtime episode between 7 and 8 (like 10), the way it is 5-9 are five uninterrupted episodes of tournament, it got a very tiny bit stale without anything to break it up.

I think it's impossible to check unless you watch it. The file itself won't be corrupt but some parts could be fucked up and you will only know while watching it.

The only thing I would change are the camera angles of the programs and reduce recycling to an undetectable minimum.

If you have very little of the torrent downloaded or have just started downloading, I suggest deleting the old torrent and using the new one.

If you have lots downloaded from the previous torrent don't panic but make sure that you hold onto the files that you just downloaded and leave it in the current directory. Often if a torrent is MISSING A BIT the torrent client can recheck the file with the new .torrent and figure out what is missing and what needs to be downloaded unless mega are complete asses.

Ain't that the fucking truth. He looked so pure.

You're not into homewrecking?

You don't think it'd have been improved by a nice episode 10-style episode between 7 and 8? Could catch up with all the people back home, they kind get abandoned after the first few episodes as is.

Stop the previous torrent and open this one, point it to the other file, is that it? Thanks for doing this.

Yuuri dakimura is nice and all, but I need MUH BIKTORU. I can't wait until I can hump it every night before I go to sleep.

The camera should honestly just be a drone that follows Yuuri's ass

Remove the .torrent BUT /NOT/ THE DATA and point it at the file that's already downloaded.

No, because that would mean there would be no episode 10. There are only 12 episodes. If it was a 24 episode show then you would have breaks between every competition and a long summer arc but it's only one cour.

A little too skinny but
>the glasses near his mouth
>the smug smile
>the ring
>those hipbones

He looks so sexy even in a cropped picture. I cant wait for Victor's, if I was going to get a daki it'd be his.

When I see this daki pic of Yuuri I keep hearing that song from a video about a guy who wants a Rainbow Dash dakimakura for Christmas.

If we are getting a a Yuuri one, a Victor will be right up next. #1 best boy and all.

I wonder if they'll do a Fairy one.

So I can think he is married to me.

Less straight on skating scenes, especially with the animation so lacking. More metaphorical interpretations like ep 7. More breather episodes. At least one scene acknowledging the kiss, even if it's an offhand comment. A kiss during the finale.

If the glasses were actually in his mouth I'd be preordering five

Why couldn't it be a 13 episode show? Relatively new to anime but I thought seasons were typically ordered in multiples of 13 for syndication reasons?

Oh if they're doing this there's definitely going to be a Victor daki.

No, they should put a GoPro on Kenji Miyamoto and animate all the routines with the results

So:
Remove the .torrent BUT /NOT/ THE DATA and point the new torrent at the file that's already downloaded.

Torrent client should then recheck if the YURI!!!_on_ICE_1_t01.mkv previously is the has bits that are the same as the new YURI!!!_on_ICE_1_t01.mkv.

If all goes well, it should recognise that they are 99% the same file and resume the download where it left off.

I'm seeing people with 11-48% done on the torrent join the 'new torrent' so the client SHOULD recognise it as the same file.

You have to considered that no one thought this show was going to do well as it is now.

If he was thicker I'd do the same

PRE ORDERS OPEN WHEN

True. Our Pig has more muscle than this if nothing else

Would Victor buy this?

Victor commissioned it because the actual Pig won't cuddle him at night

One cour can range from 11 to 13 episodes with some exceptions. How many depends of which TV slot they can use because Japan takes TV schedules very seriously. TV slots are reserved months or even years beforehand so most of the time they don't even know what show will be airing then, they only secure a slot because they expect to have work for it. The number of episodes can't be changed after setting on a slot, that's why when they run behind schedule and can't finish the episodes in time the final episodes are delayed for months until they are able to secure another slot or released as an OVA.

At least 20, enough to fill his bedroom.

And a few more to hotglue.

It was /yoi/'s highest point. Our canon homo orgasm lasted that entire week and then we got BTFO by episode 11.

20 for his bedroom, 10 for his dick and 5 just for his head.

Fair enough, but I'm talking about hypothetical changes that if implemented would have made the show better. Assuming they had 13 slots and they used the extra one for a downtime episode between 7 and 8, would the show have been improved by it?

An ideal daki for me is fit banquet pig in his boxers on one side, and thicm soft do 1 pig on the other side ass up

Thick soft ep 1 pig, that should be

As much as I love the SoL episodes, if we had room for an extra ep, I'd rather the finale be split in two.

It would have, breather episodes in general would improve it. But if they had an extra episode I would prefer they use it on the summer timeskip because that's when Yuuri and Victor started getting close and it felt like it all happened offscreen.

If we had an extra episode it should've been saved for the finale. Writing decisions aside, the pacing was rushed as fuck and scenes like the Baldfat fight could've been fleshed out more instead of dropped. We could've had a bonus scene of Yuuri saying goodbye to his family and moving to St. Petersburg too.

Fuck off with your ugly tumblr garbage.