youtube.com/watch?v=wP8It7tdUy0

ETA 12 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg
mai-net.net/bbs/sst/sst.php?act=dump&cate=&all=24734
mai-net.net/bbs/sst/sst.php?act=dump&cate=&all=24734&n=22#kiji
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Tanya.

I love the voice Aoi uses for the previews.

>dear diary...

I can't wait for a full length version of the ED. I think she did a great job.

I hope she sings it live next Anisama.

Are we gonna get an OP too I wonder?

>Today some guy called me cute, why does it make my heart go all Doki-Doki when I think about it?

Anyone got a gif/webm of Tanya hugging the dude from behind in episode 2 when she's about to self destruct?

What do.

Killing people makes her heart go doki-doki too.

>communism is a mistake.

>for lunch, I had sausage suppe, there were twice as many sausages!

>there are so many dicks around me...
>I want them all!

>Danzig or war.

saori hayami is the only reason i'm still interested in this

Only correct answer.

Sell me on this show

youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg

It's fun.
The fights are pretty cool so far.
Lolis.
WW1 stuff.

it's good

>Shoi~

cool fights

Our fuhrer laughs at you SJWs.
This show is going to be top3 this season and there is nothing you can do about it.

fuck that was good

>the fucking fedora

>So you’d think with a subtitle like Saga of Tanya the Evil and her being a ranking officer in this world’s equivalent of nazi Germany that we’re supposed to view The Empire as the villains of the story with the allied forces around Europe being the heroes who are unfortunately being slain by the hands of this devil, right? Well, you’re wrong and this is where Youjo Senki gets really uncomfortable.

>You see, in Youjo Senki The Empire is not the invading force of Europe, but rather the ones being invaded. Tanya and her army are on the defensive, fighting to protect their “fatherland” against the evil allied invaders. Yes, Tanya is ruthless and depicted as having no moral allegiance, but she’s still fighting for the underdogs we’re supposed to root for. This is made extra clear with how the series depicts the loss of soldiers in battle, as it wants us to find the death of The Empire’s troops a sad concern, complete with a stand-in for the viewer called Viktoriya who is part of Tanya’s platoon and our general viewpoint for Tanya’s actions.

>It’s rare for me to just downright curse a series as irredeemable after one single episode, but Youjo Senki is an awful production both in terms of presentation quality and especially in writing. No matter what terminologies and names you change, you still don’t get away from the fact that this is a series that asks us to feel sorry for the nazis in because the allied forces are being mean to them.

>Go fuck yourself, Youjo Senki: Sage of Tanya the Evil.

holy shit 10/10 when the ea trailer dropped

Magical gril
in world war 1

>The empire is nazis
I don't understand why everyone thinks this. There's the symbolism and the german names and shit but they really haven't done anything nazi-ish at all yet.

DUCKTALES

WOOOO

You just unsold me

kek good stuff

Magical girl(male)

even worse

It's moreso WW1 Germany, but WW1 blended into WW2 fairly quickly.

It's also a conditioned thought. First thing you think of when I say Germans is not "sausage-loving engineers who always translate simple words into complicated yells", now is it?

Japanese salaryman gets killed, is reincarnated by God as a little girl in faux-Germany during World War 1. And everyone can use magic to fly around.

DEUS
VULT

>the BF1 Seven Nation Army remix

Is that ANN? Because I think it is ANN

It's some stupid reactionary degenerate.

>(She/Her) - Lesbian Trans Woman, Game Dev, Sex Worker, Idol Fan, Final Fantasy Fangirl
I got fucking cancer but just looking at that, holy shit

>BF1 trailer

good stuff.

Tanya-chan kawaii~
Blow me up Tanya-chan XD

Why does this show have to attract so much autism?

>BF1 song
All the shitposting about it mean I can't take it seriously anymore. Sensible chuckle/10.

Designated shitposting anime of the season. This anime is also becoming popular makes the shitposting worst.

>an edgy isekai power fantasy involving so random Nazi loli protag
Gee i wonder

That said, I read through the one translated light novel today and i want more. No one is doing the WN right?

>Nazi

>This garbage
>becoming popular
lol no

>being wrong
Dammit, this should read "Ph.D. in sucking cocks"

I don't think it's stellar (from what Skyuthewood's translated), but it's passable enough and as well the LN sales are (reputedly) skyrocketing.

>the only real freedom is individual freedom, and theonly natural rights a man are his natural rights.

lol yes.

>If, then, taxation is compulsory, and is therefore indistinguishable from theft, it follows that the State, which subsists on taxation, is a vast criminal organization far more formidable and successful than any "private" Mafia in history.

>No one is doing the WN right?
The WN differs on some elements from the LN, if only I had a raw in text format for the LN vol 2 I'd give it a try. I don't think it's worth the effort for the WN, still, if anyone is interested the WN is here:
mai-net.net/bbs/sst/sst.php?act=dump&cate=&all=24734
mai-net.net/bbs/sst/sst.php?act=dump&cate=&all=24734&n=22#kiji (vol 2 starts here probably)

SAGA OF TANYA THE CUTE

>I'd give it a try
It's above your paygrade.

SAGA OF TANYA THE FUCKABLE

Why is it called Tanya the Evil when she hasn't done anything bad?

I'm refining the MTL for the WN link above because I just finished reading vol 1 and was curious to know what happens with the wing and Dacia, even with google alone it's not hard to understand what happens once you learn the terminology from vol 1, it's really not that bad, a dozen lines done so far and I'll try some more later. Still, I don't plan on doing much, because the fact that Visha is not in the WN alone kinda discourages me, I like the poor Visha.

what the fuck did they do with the character design people are completely different, the story was tweaked, and even changed some other shit like flying horse machines, the enemies were cooler looking in the manga, tanya and the other chick look cuter, his previous life self was cooler looking too, the scientist didnt look retarded either

lol

>show about war
>with one side being germans
>the main theme of the series is faith
>very active shitposters since the very first thread
There you go.

>Watch show
>Think it's alright
>Come to Sup Forums to discuss it
>It's the designated shitpost show of the season

Every fucking time

Hitler also did nothing wrong, yet peoplealso call him evil.

>meanwhile in Konosuba thread

this

konosuba and youjo senki both have garbage threads
of the popular series only LWA is bearable this season

LWA is just as bad ever since they said Sucy was from a SEA nation and implied she was Filipino with her broom.

I hate Sup Forums a lot nowadays. It's hard to enjoy anything lately with all the racebaiting and obnoxiousness for its own sake rather than innocent snark.

Is it worth my time ?

>he's on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
Yes.

>7h

Manga and anime are.

LN is something of a miss; the anime and comic clean up a lot of the needlessly expounded prose for straightforward topics. It reads something like if Dumas or Jane Austen were 20-somethings without any of their flights of fancy or romantic ideals and were fans of Stirner or Ayn Rand at the same time.
>tl;dr it's a lot of walking for a small cup of water

Also, the progression of the art quality for the main characters decreases immensely from LN to mango to animu, but the animu otherwise has hit it out of the park with other choices (particularly the lead VAs).

Threads however are overall bullshit with the same formula:
>memes like NUT and DEUS VULT
>Sup Forums wanking and then anti-Sup Forums and then retards insulting other retards
>"is this show worth my time?"
give it a try, you fuckwit, like every other show

I wouldn't have enjoyed Princess Tutu or Nyanbo if I hadn't tried them.

>LN is something of a miss
>animu

Nut is a good meme. I hope they will have a good start with this show.

STRONGEST RACE IN THE WORLD and Finnposting is fun. I dont care if bad or asinine jokes get made as long as jokes are being fucking made.I have fun on Sup Forums the majority of the time still after all these years

The problem arises when crossboarding gets so rampant that people start to complain about it. Personally, I don't give a shit what boards you post on (with an exception for Sup Forums, hence why I avoid the threads for most /ak/ series despite loving Sup Forums and /k/) but apparently a lot of people do. And when a thread devolves into meta bitching a la I can't do it anymore.

What volume Tanya will propose ethnic separation for camps?

Does Sucy enjoy taking people for broom rides?

It's even better with a broom, what do they shitpost about?

Are you fucking retarded? That's part of our legacy, you dipshit.

you sold me

You think he masturbates?
If so, how long do you think he waited til?

Tanya have no libido since no puberty yet.

I feel that salaryman mcautismo is going to do something fucking crazy once he realizes he's going to have to put up with menstration every month while still having to be externally pleasant and professional.

It's actually not uncommon for preschoolers to masturbate.

Late bloomer? 11yo is supposed to be in that phase already.

I had my 1st wank at 11.

He's an adult male in a female body.

>late bloomer
Tiny frame, malnourished in orphanage, constant stress at testing grounds and battlefronts, combat drug use.
It differs from person to person, my sister got super pissy over horrible cramps but she got medical help with that later in life.
Some chicks don't have much symptoms.

An adult user.
Not an Sup Forums manchild degenerate.
Mature adult, cold and calculating careerfag.

What the fuck was that ED?

It's sort of important to talk about it.
Tonnes of parents don't know what to do when it happens and can resort to punishing the behaviour out of embarrassment from seeking help due to societally induced ignorance.
Not that anyone here is going to have kids mind you.

>that pic
Shittaste, #1 should be sucking dicks and whoring yourself out since it's okay now.

>Not that anyone here is going to have kids mind you.
I bet plenty of anons would a kid here.

It was OP.

>Nazis
Why do they keep saying this?

Even if you don't recognize the uniforms. The trenches, the artillery, the spiked helmets, the barbed wire, all practically screams WW1 at you.

Did Battlefield One not register with people?

Oh no