Purity spirallers were right about Richard Spencer. I was wrong

It's impossible not to see the serious Jewish attacks on bitcoin and then see these Richard Spencer tweets coming on their heels without developing serious questions about his loyalties. Bitcoin is making the alt-right wealthy. We need bitcoin. Just this evening Micro was envisioning that we could make enough money to be self-funding and take over the world. It is simply a fact that alt-right is heavily invested in bitcoin, and a crash hurts the alt-right. Spencer seems to be wanting that tonight. He is actually delighting in what he hopes is a bitcoin crash. He is trying to discourage alt-right from purchasing, owning, or getting wealthy off bitcoin.

There have been too many strikes against him to continue overlooking. He has hired one Jew after another at altright.com (he brought a Jew on this week who viciously hates Putin to propagandize against Putin, which the writer has apparently been doing for 3 years). For a while I tolerated all the Jews coming and going, because who is going to write for the alt-right? It's slim pickings. And Spencer undoubtedly has to accept some degree of control imposed on him by the Jews to keep operating, but enough is enough. His actions amount to sabotage of the movement.

Charlottesville turned into a disaster on day 2, but I have yet to see him or his organization file a lawsuit against Charlottesville. He retweeted an antifa Marrano's lawsuit the day after, though. The obvious question: Why hasn't he?

His faction constantly lectures about aesthetics, but he put no effort into photogenicity of his last talk, and at his DC rally shitshow this week, antifa sang over Mosley or some freak growling inaudibly and menacingly into the bullhorn.

It's time to distance ourselves from him unless and until he starts shaping up and providing tangible contributions, because right now, he is a net liability, and by a lot. I don't trust his basic intentions at this point. At the very least, do the opposite of whatever he advocates.

The only people that post about him on this site are Black Cube shills.

the alt-right is and has been in Monero you dumb, autistic, out-of-the-loop, faggot.

Drop the superiority act - no one is impressed. Alt-right is invested a lot in bitcoin.

>Purity spirallers
so stop fucking using this word to describe people with standards, faggot.

Anyone trying to tell you that bitcoin is about to crash is trying to get you to at against your own interests. Bitcoin will keep going up for the forseeable future. Supply is severely constrained, and demand is increasing.

Okay, what word should be used?

He's right, though, this rapid inflation of Bitcoin's value is due to speculators looking to get-rich quick, this is what a bubble looks like.

conservatives

It's due to supply and demand. Regardless of what happens with demand, supply has already reached emergency levels.

If you think bitcoin is worth what it is right now, you're fucked in the head. Nobody was saying this when it was at a very respectable $5,000 per coin.

Spencer is a fag.

Go shill your scam coins elsewhere. All of this is just an elaborate pump and dump scheme. Once the price reaches a high enough price people will dump them and the losers who are still holding onto them will pray for the next bubble. Cryptocurrencies are the work of either the jews or Satan.

>demand is increasing
The market can not only meet demand, but exceed it by making an infinite amount of digital currencies. How many are there now? Hundreds probably.

it's the only real money. it makes sense when you realize USD can only decrease in value as more is printed. you literally cant do that with bitcoin.

by virtue of existing, btc will gradually become worth more and more than the worthless USD

>it's the only real money
I prefer my wealth not rely on electricity, but to each their own.

No, Jews are the children of the devil, and Jews are viciously opposed to bitcoin. If you Jews really thought bitcoin was going to fail on its own, you wouldn't be so mad about it and have to threaten your own tribe members not to buy it. Nor would you short attack companies just for accepting bitcoin.

Bitcoin is going way up.

That's not the way it works.

Stop with your lies kike. The only reason why you constantly shill for bitcoin on this board is because you want to get more idiots interested in it so that they buy into it and drive the price up higher. Me and you both know that this is all just an elaborate get rich quick scheme. I wonder when (((Satoshi Nakamoto))) will cash out his coins?

Well, yes it is. It's just an algorithm.

Literally how is it a good investment? It's value is based on how many people want it and how many people have it. If you're getting it as an investment, you're planning in selling it once it reaches a high enough value. If everyone is selling all of a sudden, the supply goes way up and the value goes freefall. Not too mention other crypto currencies becoming for popular and giving competition will make the value go down. Btc is good for what it is, an anonymous payment option, it isn't good for investing. You always invest in gold.

No, substitutes are not equivalent. Substitutes do not subtract from the main player 1:1. The main player is preferred, and substitutes take a fraction of the main player's market share. This has been studied over many decades in many markets.

He's just positioning himself to make it seem as though he is a prophet when everyone on Sup Forums has been mocking bitcoin for days now.

He's an actor.

Except bitcoin isn't even the best the market can offer. There are better algorithms with better features, like encryption. Bitcoin just happened to be first to the market, but being first to the market doesn't necessarily equate to being around forever.

1 - people aren't going to sell it all of a sudden. 2 - there is a ceiling on the bitcoin supply. They have tried to get around constrained supply in the past, and maybe soon after mass adoption, there will be another serious fork and people will adopt the new currency that isn't so limited in supply. But in the meantime, bitcoin is going way up.

>investors are just going to hold onto a currency only used for drugs and cp
How much are you getting paid to shill this hard?

Bitcoin is a ponzy scheme you shill nigger

>hey guys this WN leader isn't fully on board with the extremely volatile cryptocurrency bitcoin
>better pack it up, WN is over

This is all true, but being the technically best currency does not guarantee dominance. Once you're way behind a competitor, it is usually impossible to catch up due to various factors like network effects and customer loyalty.

Shitposting on Sup Forums isn't going to do anything to the price. I already believe the price is going to go up. I just want other white shitposters to become well-off.

No, Richard Spencer is over, at least until he stops showing so much disloyalty to his own people he claims to love. Did you know he doesn't want anti-aging drugs to come about because he wants white Boomers to die?

and?

Yeah, there's been alot of Nazbol chatter on Twitter that is indistinct from Spencer's jag here, also. For the most part, I trust the pro white movement in America enough not to worry about Spencer being duplicitous. It really is a leaderless movement with a revolving cast of entertaining facefags who come and go.

I'm as cautious about my BTC sell target as I am with Spencer's facefagging, though. Keeping a close eye on both, tbhfamalam.

If you want white people to die, you are not pro-white, and that is the kindest that can be said about you.

What if I want to die? Not right now, but when I become incapable of caring for myself.

you're one of the worst leftist trolls i've seen on here in a while

>implying jews aren't capable of lying about something to serve their interests
Bitcoin has no inherent value and is purely speculative. Whatever impact the inevitable fall of bitcoin will have will find its culprits in the people who took part in it. And the rope will come to them before they realize it.

Saged.

>the true value of Bitcoin--seamless, anonymous payments
Basically:
>bitcoin is the currency of the future

But how does bitcoin become the currency of the future without people buying it? And the more people buy it the higher the price is.... so therefore:
>If you believe Bitcoin is the currency of the future
>until it becomes said currency of future
>bitcoin is investment
>because it is set to increase in value drastically

Better to get in early rather than later.

>Spencer is a fed because he thinks bitcoin is a bubble

you people never cease to amaze me at how retarded your takes can get, I can't even parody this anymore

He's right about bitcoin. The anonymous payments are nice, but the value will crash.

>But how does bitcoin become the currency of the future without people buying it?
How does it become the currency of the future when you can't use it outside of the computer.

Micro is Baked Alaska.
The Alt-Right is cancer.
OP is a faggot.

I'll put aside the fact that everyone carries a handheld computer with them everywhere they go and withdwraw my statement about "currency of the future" because that's not the point.

The point is that he is harping on about the value and use of bitcoin whilst claiming it is not an investment - if it has as much value and use as he says it is indeed an investment because the more people realize how useful it is the more they'll buy it and the more it will go up in value.

TLDR: I don't believe Bitcoin has achieved it's potential market share of the global currency market YET.

>This is "CIA" material
For fuck sakes, his non profit met in a barn for a conference.

Not gonna lie, former Spencer supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the depeche modes.

>bitcoin is alt-right
lol
spencer is controlled op though