Hey Sup Forums, I have calculated a number of relevant countries' Sup Forums posts per capita

Hey Sup Forums, I have calculated a number of relevant countries' Sup Forums posts per capita.

I basically took Sup Forums's Sup Forums posts by country origin of IP address, divided them by the 2016 population numbers of said countries, and multiplied the result by 100,000.

This gives you the number of Sup Forums posts per 100,000 people in each country showed. The numbers yielded are pretty interesting.

I understand the image is missing a number of relevant countries, but I am lazy. If you would like to see the number for a certain country, make a post and I will calculate it and post an image to addon to the original thread.

These numbers aren't definitive answers to any political questions such as: Which country is more right wing or more redpilled, how cucked is a country or whatever, etc.. There are several factors to consider such as the amount of English speakers in each country, internet penetration rates, and more. For instance; I'd argue if Poles were better in English skills, they would be a dominant majority in this list per capita, and would be towards the top of the list. But alas, they're not.

Feel free to check these numbers out, discuss, and make a post if you'd like to see your country's numbers (or check out another country, if you are curious).

Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ponbpKZnUik
youtube.com/watch?v=v8x5Nl_y8YQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only relevant countries can post here.

gtfo sven

These 6 countries are at the top of the list for the record. I have already calculated the numbers for Denmark, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany and more.

Just post if you'd like to see a specific country's numbers.

UK btfo

>by country origin of IP address
Are you a Sup Forums janny who does it for free?

How is the UK not on here, sometimes I feel like they post more than we do

why are finns always number 1 in everything?

Germany is surprisingly low.

We win. Purest white genes proven!

Wow what the hell

Where does that place the UK rank wise?

they just sit in their solitary hunting cabins and shitpost all day, thats why.
Also finnish proxies because Spurdo

Tää :DDD
Internet was not created by us but it belongst to us naow :DDDDDDD

Poland? Malta? Japan?

Who could've guessed? I'd fear imprisonment if I was a German who posts here.

Did you take into account people who more than once? Or is this only one unique users? I feel like the few finns that come here just post all day

pfff...

What time frame is your pic using?
A year? A month?

based bronze medal

gib south africas numbers please

Ok, it's time to send some job applications

From what time did you start collecting the posts you used for your data, and when did you end data collection?

Does this exclude those who use non-country meme flags?

seconding interest in nips' stats

>australia and canada on the top

what a surprise m8

>watching the anime and not reading the visual novel

you have shit taste sir

well done user

BINLAND #1

Mнe кaжeтcя OП кoгo-тo пpoпycтил.
What about proxy users?

How did you collect the ip data?

Interesting. It's difficult as hell to get solid data on Sup Forums's user base.

Like I said in the original post, Poland has shit English skills and so I believe that is why they are on the lower end. They are also very isolationist, so they probably give little shits about what a bunch of Amerifats and leafmen think.

post spurdostan music :DDD
youtu.be/ponbpKZnUik

Sup Forums is pretty good at banning proxies

sorry lad, it's just you

youtube.com/watch?v=v8x5Nl_y8YQ

and all of those posts from Finland was from just one guy in a basement.

catchy tunes finnbro

>/r9k/
wew lad

The original data of posts by country is from 2014 to present day.
It includes people who have posted more than once, not unique.
Proxy users are not accounted for. This is calculated via raw posts by country and size of populations.

I simply found it via another source. It is not necessarily "IP data", just how many posts and from which countries those posts are from.

There's a website that already analyzes this in real time and has a full list of all the countries around the world but I forget the name of it. Anyone else know?

Where is me?

wow, thats low

You've got to filter it by unique IP addresses too so the numbers aren't inflated. Like a lot of those Finland numbers are probably the same guy defending Lauren southern.

This looks like the source, but you have to source your own country population data.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

>all the most cucked countries have the most Sup Forums posters
Huh

I want to see Finland's numbers when you don't count the Whitest Knight of Lauren Southern

Also ITT: The countries who are mostly likely to NOT use meme flags, because we are secure in our whiteness.

give me stats on my country pls fampai

Nordics wuz kangs of Sup Forums.

Except Denmark. I am dissapointed in you.

High energy posters only.

what is the theme of r9k? why is it different than b?

1473 per 100k. Nearly half that of Czech Republic. Post more. Czech Anons have been shit lately.

soliders have limited posting time

>Finland at the top
Not surprising at all.

It's because the mudskins can't work out how to get internet because they don't speak sausage.

did you group by id? these numbers are way too high. even grouping by id, there are new ids every thread meaning these numbers can't be accurate. maybe a general foresight into what countries post the most adjusted for population but not the actual number.

Marines aren''t soldiers

NZ stats?

earlier this year most krauts left, most of the other germ flags are either plebbitors or proxyfags.

Low energy what else?

like india has a population of 1.3 billion and their indian anons are really fucking rare to find.

It's rotating counterclockwise, right?

How about India?

Can u post eastern European countries ?

16,256 per 100k, nice try. Also your entire country has the population of a small Chinese village.

What was the number of posts you collected and in what time period? This should be included in the image because you can't interpret the data otherwise.

How many posts per 100,000 did Mexico make?

Could've would've should've, but I didn't. However, the answer to your question is somewhere above. Somebody asked the same thing.

>Holy See (Vatican City State)
>303600 posts per 100,000 people
Other countries BTFO

Motherfucker, this is good shit. Don't do it halfway, add the rest to that list. Atleast these:
>Japan
>China
>Germany
>France
>Italy
>Switzerland
>Denmark
>Holland
>Belgium
>Austria
>Ireland
>Argentina
>South Afrika
>Estland and the two below
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Croatia

This list could be very neat to direct effort to the right places. To avoid the failure that was pol trying to influence the frog election, who don't do english memes and are not very present here anyway.

In a related topic, when is the finnish election coming up, and which parties are ourguys?

many more used to post here but stopped cause wherever they said anything the 14 year old new fags would sperg poo in loo

it used to be a place where virgins would shitpost, make autistic rants and quality greenposts, now due to the normie plague it's indistinguishable from Sup Forums

/r/ vatican stats

NZ? :-)

Where are we at?
For a country of under 5 million I see way too many kiwifags on here.

We ARE a small chinese village you fuckin' gwailo cunt.

The guy with the awesome Dog.

We all share winter. The cold really creates fine people. The elements forces civilization to work together and plan ahead. Being shacked up in wintertime also allowed our brains to go wild, creating everything the world knows today. Truly a marvel.

I'm confused. Posts over what time period do the statistics represent..?

Kek

This

I just told you

>doesn't even have the UK
Disgusting.

I posted U.K. above. Sift through the thread. As I said, I will be randomly posting other countries throughout.
Already answered, post data is from 2014 to present day.

Next time do it with posts per country for 2016 instead of all posts. Also, you should try doing it by unique IDs that way there aren't duplicates.

poo in loo you fucking pajeet

eastern europeans dont speak english cyka blyat

The numbers really take a hit because half of their population only speaks Arabic.

really interesting dude, do you have stats for balkan countries?

Great job!

Also we can safely assume from the top countries that Sup Forums is for cucks

>Estland
Seriously though, why did Engl*sh people call it Estonia? Estland sounds infinitely better.

Do us