'They treated her like a dog': tragedy of the six-year-old killed at Croatian border

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/08/they-treated-her-like-a-dog-tragedy-of-the-six-year-old-killed-at-croatian-border
Well, bigots, ready to flood your country with brown people yet? The guardian says borders are causing suffering and tragedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/08/they-treated-her-like-a-dog-tragedy-of-the-six-year-old-killed-at-croatian-border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

always designed to prey upon the feminine mind

The borders aren't causing any suffering, it's the people beyond the borders which cause suffering and the borders are there to keep them out.

The refugees should have just overpower them
State employees aren’t human anyway

I live in Croatia and there were no mentions of this on our news

I wish my Croatian grandma was still alive so I could tell her that her people are still on the frontlines trying to keep the mohammedans out.

>theguardian

Anyone have the real story?

I wish she were still alive so she could abort/miscarry your mummy/daddy

Abortions that late term are illegal in Canada.

>They treated her like a dog
If they did she didn't deserve it.

Well that's one down

They could have seeked refuge at a dozen other countries before making it all the way to Europe. I have no simpathy for people to stupid to care for their children but keep them at risk trying to reach a promised land they had zero part in building.

Pretty much this.
Who treats dogs badly besides shit skins?

It probably never happened, but they pump out propaganda like this to support their immigration policy or pumping white countries with brown immigrants to create a mixed race population that is easier to control.

where have i seen this before?...

>simpathy
Sup Pablito

>mixed race population that is easier to control.

so they were illegally crossing from afganistan all the way to serbia with hopes of going deeper into europe for free gibs, kek

Always ready.

Wow fuck having borders and law and shit! This blood is on your bigots' hands.

is liek another shoah :(

I'd never treat a dog that poorly.

>no borders in ancapistan
The “borders” are the edges of people’s property, if she steps over the boundary she gets recreationally TOW’d

Based Croats, maybe you guys aren't the big faggots the Serbs said you were.

Digits don't lie.

It's not the time to fuck with Croatia, they are not too happy right now about Slobodan.

friendly reminder that civilized people treat dogs well and with love

>theguardian
you realise that is the cuckiest of all cuck papers right?!

checked

>6 year old girl
>moustache peach fuzz
Durka Durka

Also kids cry about fucking everything.

kek

This

The guards aren't social workers and the plight of these people had nothing more to do with them than you. If a gang of screeching Pakistanis bang on your door tonight begging you to let them come and live in your house with snot strings hanging from their noses, pleading I completely expect and support you telling them to get off your property.
#NotMyProblem
#SlingIt
#StandOnTheTrack
Blaming the guards when these fools were already in the track just to virtue signal is so immoral. People need to punch virtue signallers right in the nose.

>'They treated her like a dog'

the way Muslims treat dogs, or Croats treat dogs? context is everything.

Will this be the new dead sand nigger leftist meme for the 2018 Rapefugee season? The last one worked pretty well but even normies are getting suspicious at this point.

⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⣀⣄⡀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⢸⣿⣿⣷⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠘⠿⠿⠋⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠈⠉⠁

⣿⣷⣄⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⣿⣿⣿⠈⠙⠻⠗
⣰⣿⣿⣿⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠉⠉⠉

sad story, but it's like they trying to blame the croatians for their own parental incompetence.

of course when you yell at croatians in your gibberish, they don't treat you well.

to embark on this journey with your little children is pure parental incompetence.

the death of their child is their own fault, i'm sad.

I think this one is from the video where a kebablet asks people to pour water on his face and pretends to cry at the cameras and then laughs and pours even more water

You should know all about that seeing how half of your country are inbreed and or mixed with Gypsies

Really? Rtl and Nova TV are shilling hard.

The truth is:

> A bunch of rapefugees tried to enter Croatia by walking on the railway from Serbia.

>Just as they were about to cross the Croatian border Police noticed them from afar and started yelling at them to get of the railway because a train was coming (police have cop-cameras so video evidence is there).

>Shitskins don't listen and continue walking on the railway as if the train would stop for them.

>Shitskin dad and his woman jump of the railway in the last minute and let their kid die.

>(((World without borders))) NGO finds the story and puts a spin on it to defame Croatian police who have been nothing but professional all this time.

Looks like she just dumped water on her head

>Oy vey, now they'll have to take in refugees :^)
Yeah, fuck no. To begin with, was that girl on the train track or what? They even gave her medical care, so I don't see how she got treated like a dog. Seems to me they were all hoping to get inside the country just because their daughter was hurt. And can someone explain what was that drama they made regarding the burial?

There'd be even more tragedy and suffering without borders! A measely 1 million shitskins comes to Europe, and the crime rate more than triples! Fucking criminals should stay where they are. Oh, and that picture, OP, it is staged. It doesn't fool us.

>Muslima Hussiny decided to set off with six of her 10 children

One down....

Wait...

Wouldn’t she be a puppy

haaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii!! europe will not survive if you stay a monolithic societies as you was before. you must adapt.

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

That sounds fucking awful. I don't want to bump shoulders with homeless nogs just going down to the shop for milk.

I suppose that's already reality for you, ahmed.

Bullshit. Diversity is the exact opposite as unity, and without unity not only will the EU fall apart, but its member countries, too.

kek. we build a gate in the wall just for you Carlos.

haaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! how dare you speak against diversity!! Diversity is the greates strenght of modern civilization. We will fly to new worlds, like in star trek!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

considering the actual story about that drowned kid in turkey, what are the odds that for this one the parents decided trick it to stay on the track so that after it gets mowed down they would get all the free gibs in the world cause muh suffering
considering the muzzie shitskins' diregard for human life it seems very likely

I am willing to bet they designated that kid as the sacrifice for gibs and told it the train would stop and held it up until they jumped off the rails

actually, the croats were pretty damn good with respect to treating them from what ive seen. lots of croats themselves were refugees not too long ago and know that feel. i dont believe anyone was angry, just ordered to not let anyone through

fake news
kid got selled to pedo ring

I did something illegal and suffered consequences.

Racist laws, man

haha man this Amerimutt stuff is genius

So spend your own dollar and take them under your wing.

Wait... That's right, you're too much of a little bitch to stand behind your word and won't do shit; instead begging on your cock sucking knees for gubment to do it for you.

Youre worst than a nigger, and worse than a white man that behaves like a nigger.

Just another UN propaganda piece to flood places with mudshits. I bet you the REAL migrants trying to get in are at least 20+ year old men with 24/7 sexual emergencies

If I can save even one poor immigrant child, it'll be worth your "economic instability" and "Minority ridden Ghettos"

>If I can save even one poor immigrant child
Shitposting on the internet doesnt help

>treated her like a dog
that isn't actually a bad thing by USA standards, in the USA we treat dogs better than muslims treat women in fact women are treated as lower than animals by muslims so the little kebab must have felt like a princess.

Around train tracks... never relax!

This. The way they breed, soon she will have other five kids to replace the one that died.

may the sun never set on true englishmen, brexit was a start, time for you gentlemen to take the next step and give the savages a taste of british empire again

>Oh no, a child is crying. Quick, burn the constitution!

Can i get a link please user?

Fake news

The day that ended in tragedy had begun in hope. Muslima Hussiny decided to set off with six of her 10 children on 21 November after hearing that the border with Croatia was less tightly sealed than it had been in recent months.

10 children ..

Oh fuck off will you. No one gives a fuck. Nips atomic bomb has killed more. Or wherever war that is, before and after. War never clean enough without killing any civilians.

Sorry, only thinking of all the white children that never got a chance of life because of marxist infiltration of our culture and the wider forces of globalism.
That's the only humanitarian crisis or holocaust I care about anymore.

I hope one of our math-brain channers can do a ball-park estimation of how many white children should have been born had not so much pressure been put on white westerners not to breed for various reasons.
I want that number to be our "6 Million".

>atomic bomb
Chuckle!
Sure it did.

dont go near borders?
makes u think

This is probably true, niggers and pakis seem to be umable to understand that a fast moving object towards them is dangerous.
A tong of niggers and pakis WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD, they fucking wave you away when you have to brske to not kill them. They have lower IQ than the majority of animals.

>“I told them I would rather you bury us all here than make me bury her like this.”
>Serbian authorities threatened the whole family with deportation
>So, unwillingly, they agreed to the burial.
mudslime gonna slime

Damn I love Croats.

i doubt it. too brown and it looks like a boy. there is nothing that white women can connect to in that photo. they choose that dead drowned kid because he looked white, the syrian kids also looked basically european. your pic is obviously a brownskin.
plus it is too close to christmas for it to work this time as a mass propaganda exercise. the UK is basically shutting down in the next 2 weeks as everything becomes Christmas focused and New Year focused.
any propaganda will have to wait until January, unless there is a major disaster like the Tsunami again. even a terrorist attack is just another terror attack

I don't understand how the EU media intend to spin this on us. Futhermore, how they even expect us to take responsibility, especially after being the worst off member country with a majority of people thinking we're better off without the EU. I was relatively liberal and open until a couple of years ago, now I want a great Cro-Serb alliance to remove kebab from Bosnia to Greece and see the West burn in their degeneracy. For fucks sake

>white children get raped, maimed and killed by shitskin every single day
>silence
>a single shitskin child (or "child) gets harmed
>OY VEY WRITE ABOUT IT IN THE MEDIA!! ABOLISH ALL LAWS!!

Nobody cares, we should celebrate my birthday instead
Drink up!

Guardian basically translated a leftist article. I doubt if the story ever happen. Even if it happen the mother was walking on rails in the middle of night which is illegal.

>Croatians doing gods work
>Protecting europe
>someone complains

Fuck that, praise Croatia!

>theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/08/they-treated-her-like-a-dog-tragedy-of-the-six-year-old-killed-at-croatian-border
Stay out and this wont happen.

if europe had been protected against mongols you wouldn't be here, pekka

Damn it, ill take that on!
picture related and sensored, Puolustusvoimain VIINA (its kinda vodka)

TL;DR translation?

>Finland
>in europe
>dont forget to mention its the "northern" europe and not at all right next to russia
always warms my heart.

>treated her like a dog
>my dog lives a more luxurious life than me and is overall more happier
>just wish I was a dog all the time
>this 3rd worlder gets my wish
Some people have all the luck

Your Grandma sucked Nazi cock, as all Croat backstabbing faggots

Sretan rođendan anone

Kek has spoken

Greece, its like everyone allready forgot, but have you paid all the denbt?

>be in midle or eastern europe
>breeding with gypsies
pick one

>Buy up land on the border
>capture them all and harvest their organs or start a gun glub and shoot at them
Life wouldn't be so bad in Ancapistan.

Also the First picture in the article is misleading. That are not parents of the girl, thoose are local gypsies.

I used Google, but basically they are reporting that she was missing and then when they found out she was one of the victims.

>the day started happily, as she rounded up 6 of her 10 children to attempt the crossing over into croatia for eventual arrival in Hungary to request asylum

Oh wow, how can any decent human being fail to sympathize with her cause?

Isn't that picture the kid who does a thumbs up at the camera and then starts pretending to cry?

Actually the police was unprofessional. They should have arrested them and bring them back to Serbia.

They would save their lives but it would be also racist at the same time.

was she pro-open border though?