Best looking anime airing right now is Naruto

>best looking anime airing right now is Naruto

What a time to be alive.

Always was. Why so late to the party user?

Naruto always has good production values even before timeskip.

The manga ended like 6 years ago what's the deal with the anime still airing.

Naruto is like DBZ, it makes too much money to stop.

They finished the main story and Naruto and Sasuke's final fight, now they're just adapting the light novels until Boruto starts.

>until Boruto starts.
What about chapter 700?

Kishi's got a really good style, he just needs the budget to back it up.

someone post that pain pic

If you don't like the animation in the pain fight, you've just pretty much told everybody that your opinion on anime isn't worth anything.

Naruto's pre-timeskip fights were animated better than most of Shippuden's.

that'll probably be the last ep before boruto

The Pain fight was pretty well-animated but the faces were goofy, whether freeze-frames or not. It seemed out of place either way for Pain who was supposed to be stoic and serious to have his face ripple and fold in ways seen in a Looney Tunes cartoon.

>2014
>6 years ago

Naruto's animation is trash tier, it's common knowledge.

Maybe on Sup Forums.

Not when you've got Norio Matsumoto on the episode.

pic related must be baiting. This whole thread and replies must be elaborate bait

I don't get why they waited until the source material story is over to show the best filler in the entire series. Even the boyhood arc was pretty good. I heard it took 12 years to make too.

>2016 Sup Forums pass user
Really makes you think.

How?

I would agree with you to some extent like 90% of the time its clear they lack the budget but then things like the final fight with naruto and sasuke happen and then I question my own humanity.

It's the same dude that has been repeatedly shitposting about Naruto in every "How much value do you put into visual direction?" thread.

>i-it's just one guy!

Naruto had better animation pre timeskip. The overall art style looked better too.