Dog Days

Just watched Season 3.
What animal is pic related supposed to be? And why is she already the best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=741629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thought she's a Unicorn.

she is a slut

s4 when?

"dragon"
one of the many problems with a terrible season

Horse I thought.

I actually liked season 3, much better than no plot season 2. But season 1 will always be the best.

Sharu is a horse of course. She has horse ears and horse tail. I agree that she's the best girl, insofar as all of the Dog Days girls are pretty top tier.

Horse.

Not best, but she's top tier.

yeah, i dont remember s2 very much but i know 3 was bad and 1 was good

Fuck you a slut is not an animal.

Unlike some of the other other new characters, I thought Sharu had a good personality that didn't really overlap with anyone else and allowed for her interactions with Cinque to be fairly different from the rest of the cast. Sharu was definitely the best thing we got out of Season 3.

remember when this show was about girls named after pastries?

best girl reporting in

I want to pet a loli's fluffy squirrel tail.

It still hurts ;_;

Sharu was the best girl because I thought she was a breath of fresh air, different from the other girls. Too bad she wasn't in the first two seasons.

She has some really SEXY legs.

Remember that if you never watched the bluray-only extra hot springs episode that you need to

I don't think it was ever subtitled?

I'm sad we'll never get a Season 4. Dog Days was pretty fucking comfy.

There aren't even any torrents for it.

>never get a Season 4
Is that even confirmed? That's sad, winter is the only season left to cover in Dog Days.

Milhi and Eclair are the best girls, but that could just be because I like dogs.

It's not confirmed, and anime projects can easily take 3 to 4, even 10 years between a decision to make a sequel.
But it still doesn't mean that there actually will be a sequel for sure.
Various factors are at play that decide if and when a sequel could and should be made.

I downloaded some kind of OVA after the series awhile back, episode 12.5. Is that the one you were talking about?

Eclair is my most favorite, but I love all the dogs. Kinda off for me since I'm usually a cat person.

Season 1 was pretty successful, but Seasons 2 and 3 weren't. They basically made enough money to break even with season 3, but they probably suspect that a 4th season won't be very profitable.

Seven Arcs might go for it anyway, or after how successful Vivid Strike was (it was their best selling series since the first Dog Days and Nanoha Strikers), they might take a page out of that book, and decide to go for a new story and a new MC in the same world. Maybe a different human summoned up to help out another kingdom.

But if we do get a new Dog Days series, I don't think it's going to be a direct continuation about Cinque's adventures.

SEASON 4 WHEN

CUTE

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=741629

that's it

The amount of anime disc sales of Vivid Strike is looking like it will be lower than Dog Days''.
On the other hand, I think it's quite clear that by now, everyone in the anime industry expects most anime titles to sell less anime discs around overall than two years before, thanks to a greater amount of streaming services being around in Japan.

>>new MC

MC should just be Leo

I love Brioche.

what the fuck how was this not subbed?

Girl can only be best if she can be walked outside naked while on leash.

>New MC
No Shinku no buy.
It would be nice to see his children but the fanbase would throw a shitfit if his wife is revealed no matter who wins.

MILF Milhi would be glorious though.

Wasn't Milhi's mom a milf and Leo's mom a washboard? I remember the flashback episode.

How many girls in Shinku's harem?
Milhi
Becky
Sharu
Rico
Eclair
Yuki
Cou

So how did everyone feel about S3? I enjoyed it because it was more Dog Days but overall it was kind of forgetable nothing really stood out from that season.

Gaul

Maybe Noir?

All in all, I liked Dog Days''.
The dramatic demon battles were however somewhat defanged if they still had the power of the war god's blessing, making it less dramatic that it could have been.
I mean, they made a huge fuss in the entire show that fighting outside those specific areas is really really really dangerous, and that people die if they are killed there, like, for real.
But then everyone still transformed into cute little furballs, so meh.
Still, it had somewhat nice fight scenes, and stuff was still very cute.

Noir wanted the Cinque in the second season.

I like it. Inferior to S2, but superior to S1, which was mediocre and forgettable as hell.

I liked it because it actually had an interesting storyline with the first 3 eps and the last few eps. Plus Sharu.
The worst part was the shota rabbit.

Of course the first season will remain the best.

>But then everyone still transformed into cute little furballs, so meh.
Yeah that was bad inconsistency.
>Inferior to S2, but superior to S1
You sure are a special snowflake

Remove the rabbit and S3 could have been at least watchable.
This show was a fucking waste, like almost everything touched by Tsuzuki.

Reminder the king of heroes defeated the villain but was too addicted to his cock to get rid of him.

I've seen hair tied like that in anime a few times, what is it supposed to be. Are there any 3D examples of this?

Season 3 was hit and miss.

The first 3 episodes with Sharu were great. Then you had the slime episode with the squirrel girl getting her power up which was pretty fun.

But then you had the shota bunny which was one of the low points in the entire franchise and they followed that with the flash back episode about when Adelle first arrived which easily one of the best episodes from the whole franchise.

And then after that, everyone went to the sky whale which wasn't anywhere near as interesting as I had been hoping it would have been.

So I'd say about half of S3 was better than S2, but the other half of S3 was pretty much the worst stuff we've gotten out of the entire franchise.

>Those delicious armpits and sideboobs
I just gained a new fetish

And I even provided FFF an ISO image of the DVD so that they encode it properly, but they did nothing with it.

Can't win against the demon squirrel cock.

Could someone dump the comics?

He's not a real demon king, just a self proclaimed one

Sh-shut up.

A horse is fine, but squirrel is the real master race here, you can't beat the fluffy tail.

Even if Dog Days was secretly about cats.

I'm sometimes daydreaming about how would characters from other works react if they were summoned to Flognarde instead of Cinque, Nanami and Becky.

>Shun Kaidou meets Valeria

If an S4 is ever made it should seriously be pure SoL and fun wargames. All the plot ruined S3.

Season 2 was pure SoL and look how that turned out.
Season 4 should be pure plot about the harshness of winter.

>Season 2 was pure SoL and look how that turned out.
You mean the best season out of the three? That's my point.

Come on now season 1 was a magical ride and unforgettable.

I'm not denying that, but S2 was more of the same except the family got bigger and merrier.

But user, the squirrel loli is the second worse thing that happened to the series.

You mean the best, it fleshed out the world we knew and gave us one of the most upfront characters in the franchise.

Loli squirrel is the best girl.

I really miss her when I'm rewatching S1.

I sorta stopped watching after shota rabbit.

Adventurers are supposed to entail some sense of risk, aren't they? It's been a while but basically after going through 2 seasons of this I figured the good guys would never, ever lose, not in the slightest. Absolutely no threat.

There was that, the characters didn't ever really seem to change and grow past the first season, and somehow, SOME-FUCKING-HOW they managed to make shredding girl's clothes a deterrent for me. They just kept finding ways to shove in their assets once per episode. I can't pinpoint why I hated that, maybe it just got old at some point, but damn, it feels awful knowing I can saying naked girls was a demerit for me.

Season 1 final episode when Shinku and Milhi confesses to each other right as he goes home was the best scene in the entire series.

It had a bunch of fanservice of everyone but the lolis, as usual.
You know something is gone wrong when you get more shota trap fanservice than loli in 3rd season. I hope this will never come back.
This too.

Why does Shota ruin every show they touch? Nobody likes little boys.

>not liking shotas
faggot

Best girl. Cutest and most beautiful. God I love this scene so much.

They are their ancestors. It's not stated how far back the ancestry is, however.
So they could still be their moms. You are correct; their bust sizes were reversed.

She's an animal in the sack user

>no squirrel princess to kick me in her sleep

Why even live.

What about headmoss-girl from Murenasa! Shiiton Gakuen?

DELETE THIS

>wait for Sink's autoimpregnation

>moms
That Galette ancestor in the flashback was a prince, according to the concept artbook.

You missed the Skysea arc. The music and the background is beautiful.

Can I still buy that artbook
Or are there scans?

No scans, only photos.
You can try scouring Yahoo Auctions or Mandarake, Surugaya for it (or rather them, there's three of those)
Search for Dog Days 設定資料集.

and watch as she gets fucked by a bunny?

Does she fuck like a horse?
This is very important.

>tfw the only reason people hate the shota bunny is that he of all guys gets to fuck those fat cat tats

>those prices
Thanks anyway. I'll wait

So what happens during mating season?

They mate.

It was like JPY 2500 at Comiket where these were exclusively sold.

A giant orgy.

the more serious answer is, they dont have a mating season at all

they're just humans with animal ears from their area Deities

it makes more sense if you think their gods are closer to shinto gods

Look at this squirrel

huh

Except they still have some animal qualities. Like how the cats are bad with winters.

How do you know?