When did Conservashits start endorsing Child molesters?

>implying the religious right hasn't supported pedophiles for decades

We didn't. He didn't do anything wrong.

This copy pasta again. Nice try, jew.

When the democrat opposition is a babykiller

Sup Forums has always been the most contrarian website. Let's get it straight here, we only support this guy because its making liberals and leftist fucking asshurt like hell, and I'm loving every minute of it. No one cares if he did anything, even if he did we don't give a shit, we don't care. All we want is for him to win because of the memes and how fucking ass blasted all the leftists will be on CNN and others news networks, and to watch all the ultra liberals cry on twitter about how unfair it is. There's no other reason, we're simply doing what we've always done, now fuck off shill.

Sigh. A fully developed female who fucks willingly isn’t a child you fucking retarded moron.

When Democrats opposed pedophilia we started being for it

When child molesters starting being better than liberals

>implying ages of consent aren’t completely arbitrary and authoritarian

Allegedly.
And when Gloria Alred comes forward as the lawyer of the alleged victims, my skepticism tingles.
Weren't the chicks 17 anyway? That's legal here, so I don't find a 30 something dude banging a 17 year old weird.

when the havent?

when they havent?

Hollywood is full of actual child molesters and you keep supporting them.

just when they havent?

Age of consent in alabama is like 16 isnt it?

kill yourself shill rat

quick rundown on this guy?

Checked

Freindly reminder to ya'll that in less than one weeks time, on December the 12th, Chief Justice Roy Moore will be elected to the United States Senate.
I know no better man than Chief Justice Roy Moore. I have known many a good man; matter of fact, I have known many a good woman; however, from what I know of Roy Moore, I know no better man.

Remember ya'll, the truth is often "both / and". There are both false accusers and there are victems of molestation.

highway31 gtfo

No.
Roy Moore was 30 and the child was 14 when he got half nekked and touchy. He belongs on the sex offender registry.

Remember user, a wise mind doesn't kneejerk, but patiently allows for the implementation of due process and listens to what unfolds.
Again it is a "both / and" - both, there are false accusers - and, there are victims

What kind of fucking cult did you join faggot?
Also, I don't mind allowing Roy Moore win the Senate race in Alabama only to later get convicted of sexual misconduct, molestation, and lewd acts with minors.
Alabama is looking like it's about to elect a sex offender who has yet to get sentenced to jail.

The term "Kidfucker" is much better than childmolester desu

>convicted
No prosecutor is going to issue indictments for sex crimes that happened 40 years ago. Fuck off.

>assuming no prosecuter will go after sex offender charges on a U.S. senator.
>implying that Roy Moore senator and Roy Moore loser will get the same treatment
>inb4 saying some shit like all crimes are taken to court

You are one massive faggot.

user, the way the question is postured is unfair to what you are trying to draw out of this.
Again it is a "both / and" - both, there are false accusers - and, there are victims.

If Roy Moore is a child molester why didn't he hire John Podesta to run his campaign?

OP Status: Rekt

In any objective setting, if someone is molested, there should be an opportunity to evaluate that;
if someone is falsely accused, there should be an opportunity to evaluate that.
December the 12th ya'll!

>KIDFUCKER
No, he's not. Allegedly, he went out on a date with two 14 year olds. Even they confirm it never got any further, which is one of the reasons they report decades later. Still sounds like bullshit, but even that bullshit never told he fucked them.

this kike defamation shit doesn't work anymore LAMAO

I hope you get paid at least $1 to post this every few hours.