Is there a scientific reason for why low-testosterone males always have their mouths open?

Is there a scientific reason for why low-testosterone males always have their mouths open?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QpLxcYYfq9s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/
io9.gizmodo.com/why-do-we-smile-and-laugh-when-were-terrified-1441046376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To suck dick

They subconsciously want to suck that BBC

>low testosterone
I don't know about that. Most of them are going hald and are hairy somewhere else, which means thry have high testosterone. I'm assuming they lack some chemical substance in the brain.

>going hald
Bald*

Submissiveness. Projecting affability to prevent conflict alerts more serious males that they're no threat. It makes alphas not take them seriously, and thus not mistake them as a potential rival.

youtu.be/QpLxcYYfq9s

First & second posts best posts

Baldness is caused by hair follicles being unable to handle a by-product of testosterone. High test won't help, but only a small amount is needed to trigger hair loss. I'm pretty sure 'balding = high test' is simply a myth pushed by baldlets.

Have you ever heard the term "mouth-breather"?

Actually, yes.

>The bared-teeth display, also referred to as the fear grin, or grimace, is one of the most conspicuous and well-studied facial expressions in ethology and has been reported in a variety of mammalian species from canids to primates.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/

io9.gizmodo.com/why-do-we-smile-and-laugh-when-were-terrified-1441046376

Its because of all the cock they suck.

The same goes for beard growth and all other secondary sexual characteristics. It's more about the sensitivity of your tissues than the juice in your veins. HOWEVER, if you have more of the relevant hormone and its metabolic byproducts, the effects will be more pronounced in severity and speed of development, so the guy who goes baldest the fastest and the youngest most likely has high testosterone levels.

Having naturally high testosterone won't save you from a downward spiral of harmful beliefs, behaviors, and mental illnesses that ultimately lower test levels though, which is what creates these guys. They're born to strong fathers but raised as weak virgins. They sit on their asses as children and eat salty mush for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, squandering their genetic potential. They could have been bald, hairy, and alpha, but instead they ended up slightly less bald and slightly less hairy and beta.

window-licker.

It has to be something other than test. Western men have the lower test levels than ever before, and every picture I've ever seen of people from way back when has a full head of hair.

eager to suck precious air in the lives they know will soon be taken from them

They aren't confident in their own looks so they self deprecate. If anyone calls them on being ugly they can always say "I was just being le quirkzz (>^__^)>".
Sad.

Good god, fucking a chink and not even a hottie. Rather a crude peasant that should be planting rice in a paddy.

Well balding is a dominant gene so it kind of makes sense that it gets more and more common over time.

This is actually the reason. It's the same as the fat chicks that make up for it with rockabilly fashion, or brightly coloured hair, or a zany personality.

This