Vulnerable white British girl in Teeside was groomed, exploited and gang-raped by asians

She was a vulnerable underage girl living at a Middlesbrough children’s home when former youth worker Jarnal Singh befriended her.

He picked her up and took her out in his car, giving her alcohol and grooming her more than 20 years ago, Teesside Crown Court heard.

He wanted her to work as a prostitute and took her “over the border” in Middlesbrough, encouraging her to work on the streets.

When the teenage girl balked at the idea, he turned nasty.

He intimidated her, acted as if he owned her and subjected her to a string of degrading and humiliating sexual attacks, the court was told.

He drove her to the “avenue of trees” in Acklam, threatened to slit her throat, pinned her down and raped the frightened girl in his car.

He told her she had “better work for him as a sex worker”, said prosecutor Christine Egerton today.

He sexually assaulted her and twice raped her in his van.

He took her to a Middlesbrough bedsit and left her to be raped by his cousin Hardev Singh, a married dad-of-four who had sex with her against her will despite her protests.

Jarnal Singh, in his 20s at the time, told her she would sleep with more men as she was working for him.

He took her to a Stockton house where she was gang-raped by three unknown Asian men in their 30s.

Judge Tony Briggs said: “This was a devastating and wicked exploitation. It was clearly extreme degradation and humiliation. It was commercially motivated.

DNA evidence proved he had sex with the girl and he tried to explain it away, claiming he had sex with her in a nightclub toilet.

He denied any wrongdoing, saying he was “livid” at the allegations.

Jarnal previously did youth work in Middlesbrough with vulnerable young people and adults, worked in schools, with race relations, with a food bank and was a family support worker for asylum seekers and refugees.

gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/vulnerable-girl-groomed-sexually-exploited-13276794

Okay that's it I need to move to Europe and start raping white girls, it's too easy

We don't care about this Islamophobia, it has no place here

>Britanistan
No surprise here.

That fat potato nigger is asian? What the fuck?

>asians

No one cares. How long is this going to continue while people see headlines like this and pretend to be upset?

Nevermind, missed the Singh.

Came here to post this

Chang here, shitskins are not Asian.

Hmm this is very troublesome and worrying to hear. Is there anyone working towards stopping/preventing these kind of disgusting crimes?

>gang-raped by asians
we talking yakuza or triads here?

I don't know how every Rotherham cop doesn't have his head on a pike yet. There should be blood in the streets. Is there any hope left for Britannia?

>Jarnal Singh
US SHIKS ARE BETTER THAN THEM PAKI DOGS
BASED BASED BASED DD

By pakis, not asians. It's always the inbred pakis.

Defend your females you pathetic wimps.

I apologize on behalf of my people. Confucius taught us better than this.

underated

It really grinds my gears when u bongs use the term "Asian" so all encompassingly

Wtf I hate Japanese, Korean and Chinese now. Goddamn Asians.

If Western Civilization still had its balls intact it would hang, draw & quarter the invaders and then gibbet the corpses.

Whats up with all the reddit spacing

Apology accepted. With that said, if you really want to make up for it, you could always let me borrow your sister for a bit. Just saying.

hey check it out, le 56%er over here can't figure out what kind of brown

fucking mutt

It would be really terrible if some guy on here snapped and murdered a bunch of pakis.
Really awful, I hope you guys don't do this

Your meme guy is gay, and nobody cares about Brexit. Seriously though, Nigel is gayer than Richard Spencer's lisp

>single spacing
>learn it
>love it

Hey, what's the worst part about dating 3d nip girls? When you break up with them, you gotta drop the bomb twice before they get the message.

Bet she loved it. Middlesbrough is famously full of slags.

" "Asians" "

>underage girl living at a Middlesbrough children’s home when former youth worker Jarnal Singh befriended her.
one of those sad stories that leave you speechless

eat shit paki

The cops answer to a Paki council and many are Pakis themselves now. Under occupation.

>Chang here, shitskins are not Asian.

Why are you in a white country?

kek look at the mayor of london

why do you let arabs, asians and muslims to fuck your british white children in the ass?

SHAME!

They all need to be annihilated. The streets should be red with their blood after such a heinous dereliction of duty

Spoken like a cis male

I mostly hate canucks because I live right over the border from BC and deal with a lot of inbred retards from there. But what really pisses me off about CA is the chinks. Those are the fucking worst.

I rarely hear about actual Asians doing shit like this.

I fucking hate UK using the word "Asians" for these shitskins, like we are the same as them. If they are still going for the terms, fine. We will have to use back the old term "Orientals" for ourselves.

Celestials.

I love it because it triggers autistic chinks like you to get lumped in with poos

Not really news. Probably a million have been abused across the country. In a real society this would cause a civil war.

no he is the Based Pageet And that also the Aryan when

East Asians have higher IQ and lower crime rate. Just another coincidence probably

>Jarnal Singh
>Dark brown
>No slanted eyes
>But is totally Asian

I know you british want to keep the crime statistics for browns down, but this is rediculous

The poos are genetically more similar with you, Amerimutt. They have high noses and deep facial structures. The Orientals are a totally different breed.

technically most of them are, look at the world map.

kek based
shut up, faggot, say that to me in tagolog and see how much I care you sea spic

Is india not in asia?
we have barely any chinks to have that confusion

makes sense...

Low-t gook animals getting angrier and angrier because they think they're better than other animals.