Sup Forums, I'm crying. That was absolutely beautiful

Sup Forums, I'm crying. That was absolutely beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watch chinkrip
Wasted.

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 13 weeks, 12 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle as #2 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Considered for an Oscar
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>On the verge of surpassing Spirited Away's worldwide gross, making it the highest grossing anime of all time
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$331 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

Now it can't get spoiled for me, and I get to talk about it here on Sup Forums. Also, I've been watching anime for nearly 25 years. I'm used to shitty rips.

>wait for the BD since it's never going to be released in the US and get spoiled to death while waiting.

Yeah, nice advice faggot.
Also, I'm confident you watched it in the shitty 480p chinese hard-subbed rip like we all did.

How many more records will Keit-ai break?

>like we all did
It had been screened in my country for 3 months. 16 times of watching wasn't enough.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

The film literally was the plot of Keit-ai wasn't it? Just further proof that Sup Forums has the best taste

>BD release by October

Fuck this bullshit.

Keit-ai was a mistake.

Not bad at all...

Just bite the bullet and watch the dvd screener rip with English and Chink subs. It's still a gorgeous film regardless.

>10 euros for a ticket
>watched 16 times

Shinkai's bank account loves you more than you love yourself.

>Kimi no na wa wins best animated picture
>During his acceptance speech, Shinkai says, "Keit-ai found a way."

How would you react?

>mfw sensei from Garden of Words was Mitsuha's teacher
So did she move to Tokyo after the city got fucked?

By waking up from the most beautiful dream I'd ever had.

It's $4-$6 here. The most expensive you could pay is $8 (for normal seat).

It's $21.50 AUD at my local for the cheap seats. Even football tickets cost less, somehow.

Where did you get all of these?

>North American screenings start April 7th

5 (FIVE) MONTHS

Wow I just realized it's showing in New Zealand next week.

Feels good to be a Kiwi.

Thanks to you fucks, and I finally succame to all the hype and watched it.

Honestly though, it was pretty decent

I definitely would have enjoyed it more without weebs jamming it down my throat every other day, but it was definitely worth the 47 seconds of effort I put in torrenting it.

>Also
This is true as fuck trips don't lie

Was it just a coincidence? I don't understand how the plot could be so fucking close like that, and then the trailer for the show was used as the keit-ai fake trailer thing. Like, can Sup Forums predict the future?

And they wonder why people torrent shit

FINDS A WAY

>nazo sub

OP, I'm crying. Watching 480p instead of in cinemas is absolutely disgusting.

I'd say that yes it was a good movie, but I have no idea what's with all the damned hype. It seems just so surreal to me, Clannad had better drama.

>480p
You may not respect yourself, but at least respect the movie.

I'm with you man. Even remembering the songs and the events make me tear up.

I hope they re-release it in theaters so I can watch it for the 21st time.

The art was 10/10. But the story gets really weak in the second half. I don't get why everyone is loosing their shit over this like it's the second coming.

Don't get me wrong I liked the movie but this is getting ridiculous.

spbp

tfw you experienced this for the first time in a cinema because you aren't American

Watching this after seeing Keit-ai a thousand times was seriously like a fever dream. I don't know what else to say.

Shinkai himself thinks theres something wrong with you. Like if you walked up to him and told him that all excited, he would probably be genuinely disgusted by you. How does that make you feel? Not being sarcastic, im genuinely interested.

Like, fuck off.

Which came first, Keitai pasta or Your Name's development?

>tfw I gave in and watched the chinese screener

2016 is the year Sup Forums won indeed

Good question.

meme magic is real indeed.

MODS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Oh yeah.
They changed bodies and changed it back.
Such a hurtful SPOILERS. Literally ruins experience.
You're faggot.

So is this movie basically Keitai and magic phones, but with body switching included?

Post a superior body swap anime or manga than Your Name.

I'll start.

I was literally shacking when it ended.

Youre not wrong, but leave it to a konosubafag to insult someone's intelligence while typing in broken English like an ESL retard.

These types of people are the shitposters claiming everything is a masterpiece, just remember that next time you try to engage in a discussion with them.

>Your Name comes out in April for N.A.

Why is Funi the king of being fucking retarded? I'm not going to give a flying fuck about this movie by then

It's surprisingly enough a genre.

Does this count?

How old are you?

gender-swap =/= body-swap

Only oldfags remember.

Probably

nah u will
the sale gonna sky-rocket then the nips will see that and hype it again

>Koe no Katachi announcement = sticky
>Code Geass announcement = sticky
>Panty & Stocking announcement = sticky
>Keit-ai becomes highest grossing anime film OF ALL TIME = no sticky

wtf mods?

Mod even banned Trigger official who visit Sup Forums
Why did you act surprised?

Mods hate anime. They're here to kill Sup Forums.

Wasn't there some other movie that came out this year that was supposed to be better than your name

a time machine needs to be built to stop this man and the first bane poster

welcome to neo-Sup Forums. there wasn't even a gachi sticky this time

I'll just say I'm his fan tho. I accept that this amount of rewatching isn't healthy but I've already addicted to be fulfilled and drained out at the same time.

mods and theMami Kawada tripfag went into heavy damage control in the thread where this was the OP.

KIMI NO ZEN ZEN ZENSE

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

>watching a Shinkai movie for the first time through a Chinkrip

Truly these people are worse than Hitler.

The Remember11 VN seems to have a similar setup in how the body swapped people interact with each other. Its definitely far more of a mystery/thriller story.

There's even time shenanigans in a similar vein. (not a really a spoiler since it was revealed rather early on)

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>like we all did
Spotted the newshit.