The truth about gay parents

The truth hurts.

>children from separated lesbian couples don’t appear to manifest the social and psychological problems often found among children whose heterosexual parents are divorced [...] might result from the fact that 75 percent of the separated lesbian couples shared custody, whereas 65 percent of divorced heterosexual mothers had sole custody of their children.
>A 2010 study in the periodical Demography by Stanford University sociologist Michael Rosenfeld [...] reported that “children raised by same-sex couples have no fundamental deficits in making normal progress through school.”
>A 2012 study by UCLA researchers involving 82 families who adopted high-risk children from foster care found that on average, children in both same-sex and different-sex households “showed significant gains of approximately 10 IQ points in their cognitive development
reason.com/archives/2013/04/05/the-science-on-same-sex-marriage

In 2005, the American Psychological Association (APA) issued an official brief on lesbian and gay parenting. This brief included the assertion: “Not a single study has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents” (p. 15).
59 peer reviewed studies were cited to support this claim.

The American Academy of Pediatrics, representing 60,000 American pediatricians, unanimously backed gay adoption rights as the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor.
reuters.com/article/2013/03/21/us-usa-gaymarriage-pediatricians-idUSBRE92K0O320130321

Science on gays as parents:

Parental Sexual Orientation and Children's Psychological Well-Being: 2013–2015 National Health Interview Survey:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882
theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/ama-misleading-on-gay-marriage/news-story/ad30aaab46c4e97472fa7d7523a09f34
critiqueama.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/medical-critique-of-the-ama-position-statement-on-marriage-equality.pdf
pastebin.com/NXE20aAF
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

Closeness to fathers best predicts quality of health for sons raised by gay dads:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882

Why pretend like you read all those studies? Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

>why do faggots constantly try to justify their faggotry?

Are you asking me out?

>tfw no nazi bf to masturbate me like a jew in Auschwitz

Your wrong, studies have been done, kids from gay parents are worse off. Most of the studies they have done are biased because gay lobbies pick only the best.
theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/ama-misleading-on-gay-marriage/news-story/ad30aaab46c4e97472fa7d7523a09f34

Wow one source vs all his. You reall showed him 62%

Uh he stole them from me. I've read most of them.

These "studies" are not science. Don't take them as authoritative truth. You could doctor the results of an observational study to promote the agenda of your donors.
Psychology is NOT Science.
Observational studies are NOT the scientific method.

So then you equally reject the results of Mark Regnerus and Paul Sullins who tried to show that gay parents are less effective at raising quality children?

Your studies are decades old. These are most recent (mostly).

here you go
critiqueama.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/medical-critique-of-the-ama-position-statement-on-marriage-equality.pdf

All you have is anecdotes and decades old studies. Give it up.

Literally one person's opinion.

Meanwhile in actual science:

Genome-Wide Association Study of Male Sexual Orientation:

pastebin.com/NXE20aAF

Wowee a second one. That's still not comparable, le 62%

>cherrypicking
Muttposting, not even once

>leaf
>posting about mutts
user, you are american. You're our hat.

obviously its degenerate self.

Traditional extended multi-generational families rearing children with AI tools at their disposal is the way to culture strong humans. Not faggotry and crooked academic studies.

You still can't make them, so what's the fucking point?

Wow, a faggot-loving leaf, what a surprise.

Lol this fucking image changes EVERY single time i see it
The first value ranges between 1-3% and the second 40-60%
Your source for it? You've never read!
The absolute state of muttposters

>says 65% of divorces have sole mother custody as a point
>100% of dike kids have sole mother custody

Shut up and take your aids meds fag.

Fuck off faggot and stay away from children.

>some of us are total faggots, but some like me just want to avoid our whole lives beeing adressed based on our sex lives

just to remind you

A sample size of 82.

My parents are lesbians. Ask me anything

Are you the lesbian?

Oh look it's muhammeds cock polisher from kast thread

What dildo do they use?

Why did you change the goal post here? Doesnt matter how did it, if the process is explicitly flawed

You really think posting the same decades old surveys is gonna change anyone's mind who isn't already an idiot or has their mind made up to want to hate gay people?

I don't know

Are you a retard, wait i know the answer to this.
No im not a lesbian but yes you are a retard
M U T T
E
R
I
C
A

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

Are you single?

Because people say surveys are flawed then post data and infographics from surveys and you only complain when the surveys don't make gay people look bad.

I think the queer is mad guys. What happened to the good old days when you could just beat the piss out of these queers and everyone would look the other way? Lets bring those days back.

YOU BUTTFUCKERS HAVE BEEN SHITTING UP THE BOARD FOR TOO LONG, KILL YOURSELF YOU FILTHY SHIT-DICK DEGENERATE

>bring back the days when you didnt exist
I can agree to that. We can start beating gays right after you kill yourself. Promise (fingers crossed)

>Wow he found multiple sources confirming his bias and you only found one!
That isn't how science works m8

>Literally one person's opinion.
A petition demanding that the Australian Medical Association retract its support for marriage equality has garnered signatures from over 370 doctors, including many AMA members and six former AMA state presidents.

Over 370 doctors broke ranks from the australian medical association.

Wow it's a fucking leaf
Suck my dick you beta bitch trudeau lover

Gotta see my ldr girlfriend soon

Mostly because surveys are either pro or con fags. Honestly makes anecdotes better evidence when the surveys are so fucked

>surveys are biased
Imagine my shock

Not necessarily disagreeing with you but how do you respond to which seems to disprove multiple studies of which you seem to be touting?

What? I meant science isn't a consensus.

I remember reading a study that was about kids with gay parents being messed up but then I looked at the methodology and found none of them were adopted and a lot of them only spent one year living with gay parents since they were almost all a single mother who got divorced and then moved in with a woman so it ended up just being proof how shit single mothers are kek

Does she have a penis?

Cute.

No, she is cis woman with vagina (I saw it, it's look natural)

Cute? user.. That is how it works. It doesn't matter if I only have one source for how fire starts and you have a thousand surveys saying something else. The volume of studies is completely irrelevant - it's what is in them that matters. Lel

Gay parents is the stupidest fucking shit ever thought up, whats nest 90 year old men marrying water bottles

>90 year old man marrying water bottles
Dats hot.

That wasn't one study. It largely disproves multiple Australian studies.
You're the guy with that always comes with the scientific study spamming LGBT flag, which you usually have as well, pretending you're schizophrenic or some shit. It is not amusing.

Well good luck user
LDR can be hard.
I wish you the best of luck
Make your mom's / the internet proud

Oh look, the leaf is shitposting

Im calling you cute, stupid leaf

I wasn't defending LGBT. Wtf dude lol. I was just explaining to the Leaf how science works. I have no opinion either way - if it helps, you are ALL faggots to me.

>muttposters calling other people shitposters

pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3

No, that is very clearly a different guy. You mean the broken english one right?

>might result from the fact that 75 percent of the separated lesbian couples shared custody, whereas 65 percent of divorced heterosexual mothers had sole custody of their children

So they're basically saying single mothers cause most of the problems in developing children?

>children from separated lesbian couples don’t appear to manifest the social and psychological problems often found among children whose heterosexual parents are divorced

That is because kids from heterosexual marriages love their parents and it hurts them when they split up.

In lesbian couples parents both of the parents are trash so the kids do not care whom they end up with.

remember gay is not ok

I mean
That's correct isn't it?

This isn't a question so much as it is a demand.
Post moms' dildo/s.
Extra points for vibrators and home videos.

You're not a chandelierophobe are you? I'm literally shaking.

Out of how many total?

>children from separated lesbian couples don’t appear to manifest the social and psychological problems often found among children whose heterosexual parents are divorced [...] might result from the fact that 75 percent of the separated lesbian couples shared custody, whereas 65 percent of divorced heterosexual mothers had sole custody of their children.
or it may be the fact they are already hardened against the problems from the fact they already have fag parents?

What exactly are they disproving? They focus on one study that got the lowest numbers for x variable as if it is the only study on the matter. Search whatever topic they claim on google scholar and you will find contradictions to their arguments. All anti-gay propagandists have are rapidly aging surveys and conflation of correlation with causation.

Tfw no qt leaf bf i can bully

Faggot, I don't need surveys to make gay people look bad.
You faggots do that well enough yourselves.
I find it so fucking funny that in your desperate attempt to make people accept you even though you are a literal defect you throw out survey after study after survey to try to prove some point.
When the fact remains that you are a defective human being and without medical intervention or cucking you are a dead end in your bloodline.
Your grandparents, their parents and every ancestor before are rolling over in their graves.
Just kill yourself and end the fucking with innocent childrens heads.

This post is full of shit. Listen asshole I am the product of a lesbian couple. I have fucking issues because of it. Been in counseling for the entirety of my adult life. Stop making shit up to substantiate your existences. This screwed up my ability to have any meaning full relationship with any woman. I was a womanizing piece of shit over compensating about my insecurities. I am part of a huge statistic of men raised by lesbians. Seriously all I want is to be normal and have a family. I don't wish this on anyone so you can got to hell.

you say only one? now you say out of how many? is it that hard to see that thrre are people that disagree with you, and hate this stuff pushed in their face?

The truth does hurt, the truth is that faggots are degenerate and they're more likely to fuck "their" kids. You're so assboasted by this you have to keep coming on pol to tell us that faggots aren't dying of hiv quite so much and that a pair of dykes is better than a single mother

Do you have a list of those 400 doctors? Im skeptical of that number, but even then, if it represents a small fringe, that's what it is.

Who's pushing it in your face? Where?
Fucking drama queen beta bitch
>inb4 jews

Fuck off faggot
The world has two genders, being raised without the presence of either is going to negatively impact kids.
Your fagunions will never be equal. Better than foster homes & maybe single parent households, but still.

Women put the kids first. So after divorce you have two parents dedicated to giving the kid the best life they can and probably no restraining orders.

Meanwhile men needing to be court ordered to do the legal minimum acting like its rape just because they see it as making life easier on their ex instead of what’s best for the kid.

Smh

>ITT: brainlet hetcucks dont know shit

at least those hicks dont leak shit everywhere

No, it's personal stuff

Are you capable of separating the act of anal sex from the neurological connection of some men being aroused by viewing other men?

Homosexual are an abomination and sick perverts. The PC and media were to strong back in 2008 to oppose them unfortunately.

>oppose butt fucking and cunt sucking weirdos from having kids using science
>lose job and labeled a bigot
>approve of fag behavior and conduct a "scientific study" already knowing what you decided the outcome would be
>get pay increase and more funding

Fuck off faggot, you and your supporters are evil and lie constantly. Why should I believe what a bunch of fag loving "scientists" say?

>most homosexuals viewed monogamy as an act of opression
Well, since they are indoctrinated by liberals that opposing their habing is somehow harmfull.