15 YEARS

>be florida man
>muslims open mosque nearby
>decide to be tolerant and welcoming
>leave gift on their porch
>15 years in prison

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/muslim-hate-crimes-man-who-left-bacon-mosque-gets-15-year-sentence-741047
sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-mosque-vandal-sentenced-20171206-story.html
floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/05/titusville-man-sentenced-15-years-prison-after-mosque-vandalism/924987001/
youtube.com/watch?v=4j0kuT2QZ2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a felony hate crime,
I honestly thought it was the UK. When did this happen, lads? How do we free this hero?

noob got rekt

lawl europoops

I cant tell if hes wearing a mask or just looking down. Either way he was probably a retard and bragged to his friends about it. 15 years is stupid, honestly he should have just been fined like $15

THE STATE OF THE U.K EVERYBODY

really?

that seems excessive for america..
>15 years for a nonviolent crime

'Merica!

it is . The judges were probably ultra-kikes who hate white men more than muslims

Supposedly he had like 5 prior convictions and was constantly getting arrested doing random shit

this sort of behavior ought to be rewarded, or at most pay a fine, I guess, but holy shit 15 years

I thought it was UK too, but it's Florida.

that happened in USA

The absolute state of the western world

He didn't leave it on the steps. He broke into the place and vandalized it. And he already had a long criminal record.

This is in Florida mate.

So let me get this straight
>molest a child
>5 years
>leaving food outside a church
>15 years

WTF! is wrong with this world?

very. this country disgusts me when muslims kill christians and dont even get in trouble but this guy gets 15 years for bacon. at least we arent paying them. yet.

Pretty sad that people just assume it's the UK. Even more sad that it isn't.

rape culture is not real

15 years for dropping some bacon? That's why the US has the biggest prison population in the world.

Yes. That is correct.

LAND OF THE FREE HSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA KILL YOURSELVES

You are just now realizing Sup Forums is made up of hypocrites. They will claim that killing a little nigger who breaks into a building is fine but defend a degenerate trespassing felon because he's huwhite.

That's not the solution. Hate crime needs to go before Supreme Court. Unconstitutional.

>Slowenian education

Post yfw America is just as cucked as the rest of the world

Insane. This is why people say the West has autoimmune disorder. Look at how they treat this guy, a national, who left fucking BACON outside of a mosque versus the illegal alien killer of Kate Steinle. And antifa whines about being suppressed... FOR CHRIST'S SAKE WHAT IS THIS THE UK???

He'll walk free.

The point of getting arrested for bacon was because he made a plea bargain deal.

They dropped his burglary charge, in exchange for a minor vandalism charge. They give him 15 years to keep the mosque happy with the plea deal, then the guy appeals the sentence within 30 days and they obviously drop it.

I'd expect this is California, but not Florida.
Everyone from Florida I've met don't like muslims.

He had to have done something else - no way this happens in America.

He broke into the church and vandalized it and took some things.

Also, see

This is a serious matter, fellow burger. Not like bullying an adult actress to suicide or killing a woman on a bench in San Francisco.

Lol look at this guys eyes .. It won't be bacon next time when he's out in 7 years. And rightly so

Meanwhile in Sweden:

>Be rapugee, rape a child and be awarded with a get out of jail card and a special welfare program
>Be rapugee, throw grenades, be awarded citizen of the year
>Be rapugee, blond swedes bend over to take it in the ass, because it's racisist to say no

were not hypocrites. blacks and whites legitimately should be held to a different standard.

serves them right for being such egotistical cunts all the time.
friendly reminder he would have only got 12 months here, he would have been out in 6 on tag.

Replace swedes with americans and rapefugee with niggers/beaners in your sentences and you got the same.

Lets help this dude. This could be any of us.

This

Blacks are inherently born with no empathy, no foresight, no understanding of consequences and a lust for violence.
This guy was probably an unlucky druggo rehabing in Florida.

Did I thing wrong in my book's, besides not burning the place down.

>judges were probably ultra-kikes who hate white men more than muslims
That's what I'm going with.
Can't someone like say the potus make bad judges and such just go away?
I mean shouldn't the rule of law mean just that and not this?

[Citation Required]

The guy is dead anyway. wardens found him dead in his jail cell after being stabbed by muslim inmates. It happens to anyone who goes to jail where muslim gangs hold power.

He would have gotten murdered in prison by Muslims there

15 year sentence... no chance it was Europe

sure we had our own bloke getting charged for bacon at a mosque story... but he didn't get anywhere near that length of time inside

Buahahahahahahahhaha land of the free "inhales",ahahahahahahaha.

But freedom? What about all the freedoms?

oy boy it's not like you have guns

lmao

>but he didn't get anywhere near that length of time inside
Because he was murdered within 6 months.

Let's see if I can find a full story

newsweek.com/muslim-hate-crimes-man-who-left-bacon-mosque-gets-15-year-sentence-741047

>A Florida man who left a slab of bacon at the door of a mosque is facing 15 years in prison after pleading guilty for the hate crime on Tuesday.
>Michael Wolfe vandalized a Titusville mosque on New Year’s Day 2017 by hacking away at the place of worship’s windows, lights and security cameras with a machete. Before leaving, he left a piece of raw bacon around the door, according to a Miami Herald report. Pork is forbidden in Islam.

I'm pretty sure he was given 15 years for vandalizing the property with a machete. The bacon was just insult on top of injury. If he had merely approached a mosque and dropped bacon on it, he couldn't be charged with much more than littering.

Nice damage control. Face it fatso you're heading down the same drain we are.

if trump can drain the swamps and save the shoplifting basketball americans, he can save this man too
>tfw tweeting become the no. 1 tool of intervention

Damn poor guy feel bad for him even though I'm Muslim. He literally didn't do anything wrong.

Friendly reminder that he would probably get 0 in Eastern Europe.

LAND OF THE FREE

>whataboutism
KEK

HAHAHAHAHA
>Defend your country you pussies
>Oh we'd just rise up
>Muh ARs no one fucks with us
Time to back your shit up wankers

lel
Varg served 14 years for 1st degree MURDER and burning down 7 churches, some of them ancient cultural heritage sites

This.

If this happened in Britain or Europe they'd be telling us how cucked we are and that we need to rise up.

So come on yanks. Are those guns just for show?

WHAT
IN US??????????????
UNDER WHAT FUKCING LAW

Shariah in USA now?

You're not allowed to break into other people's property.

you never get 15 for just vandalism
under 500$ worth of damage is not even a felony

its a political prosecution

Don’t you know, cuck it up,
You’ve got to cuck me up,
Don’t you know cuck it up,
You’ve got to cuck me up.
(Repeat x 4)

It’s not so long ago, that the cuck hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s cuckin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to cuck along.

(Repeat x 2)

It’s not so long ago, that the cuck hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s cuckin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to cuck along.

(Repeat x 4)

Got to feel it, what’s the name of the cuck.
Say : “ I can cuck on, and I’m ready to go.
Check out my ride girl, but don’t touch my radio!

(Repeat x 4)

And make me feel good, feel so good
And make me feel good, feel so good

This will get overturned on appeal, but it's completely fucked that a guilty verdict was ever reached in the first place.

>be a burger
>be a slav
>cant read
>post memes
>lol kek give me karma

you burn it down for 15 years

>leaves bacon
kek

>meanwhile in Sweden muslims get public service for raping young girls

>15 years in prison

i read an article about a couple of guys getting about 15 years for rape and manslaughter in australia. did the bacon kill anyone?

hate crime?

15 fucking years? what?

>did the bacon kill anyone
yes it pretty much killed the feelings of muslims adn we all know how fragile they are, you hurt muslim feel and he might acutally blow up so it's basically a murder

The guy has a long arrest record with previous felonies. Sort of like how a nog will get 30 years after being caught dealing drugs for the 20th time. Shit compounds.

We can read between the lines, too, Nigel

>he would have only got 12 months here
And murdered

That's more than you would get for murder in Finland

It's offensive but if there are no laws against leaving foodstuffs in front of mosques then it's not a crime right?

He should appeal, but sucks to be sitting behind bars. My brother's killers got 10 years for stomping my passed out brother in virginia.

The judicial system is a fucking joke in this country.

This happened in Florida, UK nog Florida USA

Welcome to the Cuckening, Ameribros!

Pick up your white star and stripey pajamas on the way in.

This is the same guy right? Just looked him up. He has two charges in 2011 for possessing burglary tools and "BURGUNOCCSTRUC/CV OR ATT." I don't know what the second one means.

Then he has two more charges in 2006 for Grand Theft and "BURG/DWELL/OCCUP.CONVEY". I'm guessing that means burglarizing and dwelling.

So he's a repeat offender. Also he didn't just leave bacon, he smashed windows and lights with a machete.

>BURGUNOCCSTRUC/CV OR ATT
Burglary of unoccupied structure/conveyance or attempted. Can u evn google?

JIDF Y didn't U include the complete story, that he's a repeat offender?

A man who vandalized a Central Florida mosque by smashing windows and lights with a machete and leaving bacon at the scene pleaded guilty to criminal mischief to a place of worship.

sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-mosque-vandal-sentenced-20171206-story.html

I found the fucking guy didn't I? I didn't think to google it though, I'm tired.

>15 YEARS

good goy

In front of the mosque. `That is not breaking in. So yeah, you have Sharia now.

>not a single post asking for source
The state of jealousy in Sup Forums

Nobody is taking your bear arms away, Billy.

Florida, you cunt.
Rekt yourself

so was he on probation? that could explain 15

I didn't see anything about him being on probation at the time. I tried looking through a few counties doing a case search with his name, but it was all people of different ages.

In one of the articles it says he has charges in 2004, but the page I was looking at was 2006 for the same charges. I don't know if it was a mix-up on their part, or if it's when he did them vs when he was charged, or if it's a whole other set of charges.

He already is a two time felon that likes to burglarize and steal shit. So after this he got 15 years with an additional 15 years of probation after he gets out.

This. A Muslim hating young white man not afraid to take action is the single greatest threat to the status quo of multiculti lefties in office. They know the day of the rope is near.

>Supposedly he had like 5 prior convictions

yeah 15 seems huge but the guy is a total POS criminal and this was just the last straw. If that had been a random first time offender he would doubt it would of even been jail past a few months max.

floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/05/titusville-man-sentenced-15-years-prison-after-mosque-vandalism/924987001/

Wolfe has had multiple run-ins with the law dating back to 1998, including convictions in burglary of an unoccupied dwelling and grand theft in 2004— for which he was sentenced to two years, seven months and two days in prison— and burglary of a conveyance in 2011, for which he was sentenced to 64 days in the county jail. Wolfe was also fined and sentenced to probation after a 2001 burglary and grand theft arrest when he was just 20 years old, records show.

In addition, Wolfe was found guilty in three DUI offenses, possession of hydrocodone and cannabis, and an array of traffic violations. He spent over a year and a half in total in the Brevard County Jail over the course of his sentencings.

Apparently he had a gun on him too.

>literally the only reason we have nigs

Is anyone else, really, REALLY angry? I can FEEL the hate boiling.

I would love for a "hate crime" to go before Supreme Court.

I bet people are more polite in Finland.

That's the problem with "hate crime" law. It's a crime in the absence of or in addition to real crimes which is arbitrarily applied to a limited group of citizens.

Feel your anger,
feel your hate.
Elevate you mental state:

youtube.com/watch?v=4j0kuT2QZ2U

HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE A GUD BOY!
It's going to take criminals to find back if it comes to that, user. Especially when we're all considered criminals already. Everyone posting here from the UK is breaking the law.

>be citizen of 56% country
>be out shopping
>buy a packet of bacon
>walk home
>drop pack of bacon onto the pavement
>get 15 years in prison
JOSÉ JUAN JOOOSEEEEEE