>> Organizing, coordinating response
>> Identifying, exposing, memeing, ridiculing ShareBlue Employees
>> Trading insider information

Trustworthy sources:
ExShareBlue
> !!OfX/2B3YPug

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EOkDu
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
archive.is/wqVwZ
forward.com/fast-forward/386955/donna-brazile-says-seth-rich-murder-made-her-fear-for-her-life/
youtu.be/gYzB96_EK7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a lizard.

This is next level shilling, comrade!
Is this what Sup Forumstards evolve into when they get tired of trolling?

Sounds like Ex packed it in

ARCHIVED ORIGINAL THREAD
archive.is/EOkDu
> archive.is/EOkDu
archive.is/EOkDu
> archive.is/EOkDu

No way you could fit more than one kike in there at a time. Holocaust is a lie, Hitler did nothing wrong.

Hello black cube

Bump. Waiting for hopefully insider share blue user.

actually you can put Migeed and Cohen at the bottom, i think they're more background players but high position b/c of Brock and his weird salary structure. The rest are day to day OPS.

A nigger with a lisp. What does that even sound like?
>Wheth ath the white wimminth at?

hahahahahaha you made me laugh out loud at 430 am

/our guy/

When did Sup Forums get in their crosshairs exactly, btw?

I can´t bump this much longer, hopefully this is the happening that will expose everything!

How much money did you get a month and why did you join Shareblue?

Thanks for sharing all the info, come back! It's now 4:30 I'm out. Bump for justice.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

2 milions for selling out reddit?

Will do.
I had long day, too. If you have anything substantial - documents, pictures, video etc. please contact me at [email protected]

Bump, still here Ex?

No sleppe for ex-Shareblue peppe

Did you get fired because a lot of shills are quitting?

There's a rumor he's an actual cannibal. Anyone has the montage? Fun stuff.

this is the shit that spooks them most
pic unrelated im running out of pics

nah man, worse. someone went thru my cell, copied text msgs where i was talking shit, and called me on it. its gay drama shit.

Anything else on the Ryan connect?
Contact with HRC during the campaign?

Need somethin to jog my nog matey

Wow. The fact that they couldn't handle a little shit talking like men is incredibly ironic.
Are shills quitting though?

Is this a Trumpshill thread?

Let's not get carried away here! This is not Mueller's Special Counsel.
I suggest we focus on the names we know and give them hell.
Insiders will come when they see results.

the heck you still alive man, we know they kill for less, they known to use MS 13.....

Looking at DWS, I get what David Icke means about the shape shifting lizards.

What is your and/or colleague's opinion of alex jones and infowars?

MS13 is a meme in USA. they use old retired iron workers & SEIU people looking for some money.

hes goofy as fuck but has excellent sources
lots of theatrics b/c hes used to old school radio
isnt he shilling filters/? idk much about him

They're not actual lizards, but some lizards behind the scenes pull their strings.

anythin else on navarro?

honestly one person i could never figure out was Louise Mensch & her trio of blue checks

she larps these insane tweets about gulags, and people still believe her. i always thought SB would put her on payroll but they never did afaik. how she has a following is beyond me, shes a running joke at Shareblue

>>Wheth ath the white wimminth at?
That's EXACTLY what it sounds like.

also wew re: the iron/seiu

that was actually us that got him to sell filters, he asked us to think of useful shit we wanted that he could still make money off of a long time ago. he used to do this out of a shitty white van, and public access station, same place freeman fly got started. brainforce and all that came way later.

> Le 28%
> Wheth ath the white wimminth at?

Someone meme this ASAP. Don't forget the tooth gap.

BREAKING NEWS
David Brock has had a heart attack!

shes dating an atty in miami who is gay

she was the one who gave Hillary debate questions before Donna did, but Donna was expendable. She also shills big time for SB & neera and rumor has it that she's fucked Bill Clinton when they got drunk at a fundraiser. But yea, CTR pushed them to steal & Ana was the first to give Mook the debate Qs. She's a dirty player for sure.

You guys is aware of Q??

BREAKING NEWS~!
Scott Dworkin has just confirmed he has AIDS!

Source or GTFO

this is a remote SB shill. Guarantee it, they post innocuous replies so phone users wont think theres anything good in here.

Hi Brent.

This stuff needs to be spammed en masse on Twatter and Kikebook to redpill the normies who never come here.

wew

who the hell did she get em from?

top fuckin kek this picture

and yeah the shilling was obvious, anything to increase the noise on big threads is always a shillposter, aussie flag or no

Hahaha so obvious! How many shills have voiced their concerns within shareblue? Does anyone seem to have any regrets?

bumping for more info

She stole them. Easier than you think on a work network.Use DB's work desk to print them, give to Mook, get PAID! Stupid DB also did it so she couldnt deny it but Ana did it first, that was the office talk, how DB fell on Ana's sword & they were bffs.

I just getting every one psyched up!

Is there any self-reflection and critical thinking at all in your (former) camp. The evidence or at least strong circumstantial evidence for charity fraud, bribery, embezzlement etc (disregarding the pedo stuff) is overwhelming.

amazing resource but needs updating, they use @shareblue now not @ctr
also @ofa and lots connected to harry reid who is gone

this is the nyc office by the nsa hub

ARCHIVE #1
> archive.is/wqVwZ
ARCHIVE #1
> archive.is/wqVwZ

Riiiiiiight...

Who killed Seth Rich?

Thanks for what you are doing

top fuckin laugh. feel kind of bad for brazile but clearly she's a halftard. why'd she drop that seth rich thing?

ah aussie poster confirmed, carry on

Who killed Seth Rich?

It was suicide, by nigger

what the hell does share-blue think they are gonna accomplish with posting blacked here? serious question also why am i not getting paid for all the nigger dicks i post here?

Rep. Lurk Moore

Hillary clinton, dnc, ms-13 shot him and seui finished him off

I wasn’t asking you, faggot.

Share blue reporting in!
Derp a derpa derpa

they always thought Hillary was going to win, up to the night of the election. So no, now they're all #resist or whatever but they truly know they're breaking tons of laws and don't think they'll be taken to task on it.

an amateur who left him alive and talking. I don't know, but they sure like burying anything Seth Rich related.

thanks but Im just outing these fucks before they do some actual damage to the country.

what Seth Rich thing? Like I said, even higher ups were told to shut up about him, no idea why.

Pls answer my answer, a you guys aware of Q??

They left him alive, who killed him at the hospital? Please, think hard.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Basically she said she feared for her life because muh Seth Rich muh Russians

forward.com/fast-forward/386955/donna-brazile-says-seth-rich-murder-made-her-fear-for-her-life/

dont dodge me you fucking dog, what do you fuckwits think your actually accomplishing here?

i think that's a demoralization campaign by ANtifa and BLM, not SB. Theyre here too but not paid nearly as well or as prolific.

no idea, i know of him from threads here, but if anything they would try killing real threads with spam

Are you aware of any payments to MSM talking heads (e.g., Anderson Copper, Maddow, Hayes, etc.), or any other form of bribery? Or even blackmail?

do know if this is accurate?

Also, thanks for what you're doing to help shine light into some of the darkest and most fetid areas of the swamp

Well they certainly tried that.

I've seen this alluded to once by someone who claimed to be SB probably a year ago, but does nobody there actually fear the people they're working for? Do they not really think they're working for people who will push them in front of a train or suicide them to save their own asses?

Personally, I think you're not being smart but whatever. I appreciate the info.

Has a go*undme page, but getting spam block

/progressive-media-change-the-world

Seth rich was so botched for them. They were going to destroy hannity over talking about seth rich. You can laugh but that would have been obviously desperate, considering how clean and successful he is.
I remember how any mention of his name got the msm insane.
I truly believe he was wikileaks leaker and they killed him.
Ms-13 or some gang bangers shot him, fucked it up, and got seiu workers to finish him off.

Thanks for what you are doing though.

Know anything about Imran Awan and the IT scandal?

Maggie Habermann is close friends with SB staffers in DC. Ana Navarro is on all the calls or most of them so I assume she's on payroll.

Bro, tell us everything you know about Paul Ryan. What blackmail do they have on him? Btw, you’re going to be famous. Who needs a job when you could get a Yuge book deal.

What's up with the insane shilling as of this morning? I've never seen it so bad. Except that day in May when Seth Rich news was back at the forefront of everything.

2 scenarios for you user...

1. Seth Rich leaked to Wikileaks. Some random Niggo killed him. Sometimes weird coincidences happen.

2. DWS/DNC/SB sent one of their old union goons to scare him, or to recover some materials. Seth is killed by accident. Goon panics but remembers to take the USB drive Seth was carrying.

Ryan funds ShareBlue through McCain's shell companies.
I invite you and anyone new to the thread to read the archives from the original one.

Yeah I'd second the Ryan thing, seems fishy, they go pretty hard on him over there

My guess is they're trying to increase the noise on here as they roll out their Drumpf must resign because #Metoo campaign so they can hit the commies then normies with it first before hitting the core

ahh thank you, no wonder the new staging area is secured.

Thank you, look after yourself patriot ;)

word ont he street is that the Mueller investigation is going to be shut down today or next week sometime but the news is today (friday). They will go into overdrive about "he needs to step down because franken did" for SURE.

Fight back.

If I knew Paul Ryan's blackmail I wouldve used it against him already for like 100 bitcoins LOL. Internet famous isnt famous, it's kinda pathetic desu.

of course he is the leaker, how can ANYONE doubt that? Honestly? It's plain as day.

I have some ideas for ming fucking Sahrblue hacks:

>Always call homosexuals 'Mentally Ill"

>Always refer to famouus pshycoanalyst DR Sigmund Frueds assessment that Homosexuals are narcissists

>Disagree with any logical conversations...shareblue and SJW'S in general are like Win98 feed it corrupt data and it crashes.

>Larp as a share blue employee and tell other shaeblues that this is not the thread they are supposed to be targetting.

He said an amateur accidentally left him alive. Who finished him off?

Seymour Hersh confirmed Seth Rich was the leaker

youtu.be/gYzB96_EK7s

no they took his laptop. that is what was missing from his person. He had it that night at the bar.

So part of #1 and part #2. He fought back and was shot by accident I think.

What is Mueller gettin shut down for and by who?

What's your opinion of Pizzagate, Ex-SB?

why did they off him like that?

do you personally think he leaked thousands of emails, had them in a drop box as insurance or something else, like being in voter registration?

I’d buy your book right now. Seriously, you’ll sell a million copies. Tell the whole story from start to finish. You’d be surprised. You’ll end up on Fox printing your book. Buy 1000 bitcoins with your proceeds.

It's a simple logic equation guys.
Seymour Hersch - CREDIBILITY? 10
Reason to lie? 0

Assange - credibility:10
Reason to lie? 0

Anyone in The DNC: credibility? 0
Reason to lie? 10

THINK ABOUT IT. Plain as day.

No accident here, PugAnon.