STORMFAGS ANHEROING THEMSELVES IN 3...2...1

>EU pushes for a joint condemnation against Trump's Embassy move
>Hungary single handedly blocks it
>inb4 I knew Orban is a Jewish stooge, the only hope White Nationalists have is Ayatollah Khamenei!

euobserver.com/foreign/140198

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGdlIj6E3Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=ao-4OY6Ba_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

down, muttens

The Nazis were Zionist.

Haha well played Hungary!

EU = Soros
Hungary = Anti Soros

He's not wrong. Nazi Germany ruined nationalism in Europe.
Plus this way they can't be accused of being muh nazis

yeah, iranians r better ppl than europeans, who would've thought?

He's right Hitler was a worse leader than Willy and thats impressive

Iranians and Shiites in general are the worst degenerates seen by mankind. This is the reason /sg/ sucks their minischlongs with such passion

Fuck the EU but on the other hand, we'd rather have the durkas blowing up in Hungary Israel or USA than here
No hard feelings

Smart move. Will rob his enemies of arguments. Also, strategically the Israeli right wing is an ally in the fight against Islam.

Jews outside Israel act like parasites on their host nations. Inside Israel they may do what they fucking please. And the Arabs have no historical right to this peace of land ... in fact Arabs have no historical right to live in general.

>Jews outside Israel act like parasites on their host nations. Inside Israel they may do what they fucking please.
Thanks for articulating my rough thoughts, I never found Israel to be particularly threatening compared to the Jews in the west.
In fact, I think that modern western jews are mostly divorced from the Israel project, western jews are so overwhelmingly leftist that they probably support Palestine over Israel. Israel on the other hand is trending towards right wing nationalism like every western country.
Its thus possible to support Israel (who are also the mortal enemies of the filthy arabs that conquered the once Roman land), while being nationalist. Remember, even Hitler supported the Madagascar plan.

So they just cut their balls istead of hanging them?

>collaboration was a mistake
Because it fucking was. Most of the territories we got back was thanks to the Italians, or our own efforts.
The Krauts didn't do shit, they didn't listen to us, barely supported us. We warned them about romania switching sides, which would leave the Southern Carpathians thus the entire Balkans, Central-Europe vulnerable, but they didn't give a shit. But when the gypos switched sides and we were the only ones who still remained on their side, they suddenly became generous with their promises, they wanted to give Southern Transylvania to us.
Alliance with the Germans only brought destruction to this country.
I don't get it why Orbán is licking Trump's ass so much, btw. The orange fuck clearly doesn't give a shit about Hungary.

People care about Hungary. They see Hungary as the only people with balls in the room.

Too bad the US cares about us in a really different way...

Except only retards think Zionism is an anti-White conspiracy.

Thats the soros shit. Not the real US. Journalists are scum.

lol

You should have stayed with us... I know it was impossible but it would have been so glorious!

Can only confirm.

Gott erhalte!

>You should have stayed with us...
Like we had a choice.

As I said I know it was impossible. Damnit, I hope our new government will fulfill my hopes and finally bring Austria back on the right tracks. Maybe then in the near future ...

I mean look at the other countries ... Austria-Hungary may be the last hope for Europe.

US State Department is rogue and run by the deep state.

Just an example: their Jerusalem consulate is manned by 80% palestinians and 20% leftist agitators, and they don't get replaced when presidents change. It's the same all over the world.

>he reason /sg/ sucks their minischlongs with s
persians have the bbcs which u jewish males revere

Franz Josef II when?

Lose the title namefag.

Big surprise, as always eastern europe sells itself to the highest bidder

With the west being clinically retarded right now, and the east being jewish/US cocksuckers, who's going to unfuck this shit?

No one

I hope soon ... however, as Otto is already dead I cannot think of a Habsburg worthy of that title right now. Do you guys have any useful aristocrats left?

I really doubt any of this, you could hardly take on any of your surrounding countries for the territories you lost even with shitalian help. Face it you sided with Krauts for land, you lost the war with them and now you going to only blame them. Its not like you actually had any major affect on the war with your tiny barely equipped army. You should be happy that Krauts gave you to hold onto some land that you would never would have gotten back without them.

I guess that reply was intended to me. Maybe we could elect count George Festetich III, he's an old fashioned aristocrat and a well educated man.

Hungarian larping aside, without the german alliance Hungary would have stayed diplomatically isolated and unable to do jack shit but watch as they slowly get fucked by Ivan

Blaming everyone else for shit that happens to them has tradition in the Balkan

>George Festetich III

This sounds quite reasonable I think!

4.6 average
Iranian "males" are literally borderline females
this explains why their MTF transitioning is world's highest

Hahahahaha, you Magyars not only got balls ... you even got the Debreziner going with it! XD

y are you mad paki?

>inb4 I knew Orban is a Jewish stooge
ya, it's not like this bone thrown to bibi fucks him sideways if he tries to get rid of assad with help of erdogan and salman, nothing to see here

Hitler didn't want to give us Carpathian Ruthenia, we annexed it by ourselves.
Same for the Second Vienna Award, Germany didn't want to give us Transylvania, but Hungary started to mobilize and prepare for war against Romania. Germany didn't want a wart between its allies so they gave in, and gave us Northern Transylvania (thanks to the pressure form the Italians).
During the invasion of Yugoslavia, the deal was about Hungary getting Voivodina, but we only got the Baranya triangle. The rest of Northern Serbia became a de facto German outpost in the Balkans.
We had a pretty good relationship with Italy. The same cannot be said about Germany.

Hungary slaughtered 80% of its jewish population in cold blood and completely got away with it. Men, women, children all butchered with no remorse and yet all Hungary has to do is say that collaboration with nazis is a "sin" and all is forgiven.
Kek. Too easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGdlIj6E3Q0

fucking hohols, we need common border because reasons.

wow checked

>88
kikel confirmed, you're a double nigger because also a leaf, kek

None of this would have happened without Germany, Czechs would have BTFO you, Romanians would have BTFO you, Yugoslavians would have BTFO. You are acting like you were like some relevant country. And shitalians would have failed like they done so.

Where is the "sin" though

Chill Zhmudzin, you only existed after WW1 because we allowed you to. One fucking rebelious brigade just rolled in and stole your capital city and you did jack shit.

Not entirely true, we were the only ones who mobilised a unit, the armoured division of Székesfehérvár, and stop the deportation when the Ghetto of Budapest was to be eliminated. Later when the Germans occupied Hungary, PM Sztójay was the Germanboo who gave the Jews away. Even Szálasi, the literal fascist stopped deportations, because he didn't want Hungarian citizens to be forcibly taken and he wanted to use their workforce domestically.

There is only one /ourguy left
"Africa held back by 'civilisational' problems and women having 'seven or eight children'"

Watching videos like that makes me realize we've born in the wrong era.

> zero sourcing
> t. IDF

Who cares about the embassy move on here? Seriously?

Muslims are just as underhanded as the Jews, with the creeping Sharia in Europe, le moderate Islam, CAIR, and so on. They are enemies of the West. Why do whites feel the need to white knight for the Palestinians when they hate you just as much as they hate the Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=ao-4OY6Ba_Q
same :(

Semantics. The point is the kikes were eliminated, and with great enthusiasm I might add.
The village I am from had all its jews deported. Their homes have long been buldozed, and even the jewish cemetary was removed.

>the dream

1 Czechoslovakia ceased to exist by then. We went to war against Slovakia, and they were the ones who got BTFO'd
2 Can't argue with that. That war was a gamble, against Germany, but we "won".
3 We didn't plan to go to war against Yugoslavia by ourselves. What I'm saying is that we made a deal with the Germans, and they broke this deal.
>You are acting like you were like some relevant country
Nah, I'm just saying that our relationship with the Germans wasn't cozy at all.

Netanyahu should tell it to trump.
He doesn't know how bad things really are. Palestinians are a subversive lower IQ uncivilized version of Jews.
Also they are communo-islamist

hungarians were useless anyway

Israel not dangerous? Oh besides carrying out 9/11 so that the us does their foreign pol goals for them. Nah fuck them I hope the whole world swarms them.

Sending you supplies was a mistake.

>Czechoslovakia ceased to exist by then
Because of the Germany
>Nah, I'm just saying that our relationship with the Germans wasn't cozy at all.
No you said that collaboration was a mistake, when it was the only way to get those territories back

Horthy was never pro Nazi. He just wanted boat to command

BASED HUNGARY
>recognizes its' sins
>closes borders to mud people
Why is hungary so great?

>not knowing larping as pro-israel is literally PR trickery if you're a nationalist politician
nothing btfos butthurt lefties who accuse you of being raycis like saying "oy vey youre a nazi for supporting free palestine and boycotting israel".

>inb4 it doesnt work
it fucking does

>The chad Hungary
>The virgin rest of EU

Note that the German Lügenpresse regularly calls Orban an anti-semite.

fuck off, we dindu nuffin

>Finno-Ugric infighting

Whew, lads...

Not really an achievement to win against what is basically an agrarian state, just saying

The 1956 Hungarian uprising started as an anti
-Jewish pogrom. Why do you have a problem with Hungarians defending themselves against people who were literally trying to enslave them at the time? (as they were also doing in Romania)

Why do so many people worship Khameini on this board? Literally an Islamist sharia law loving sandnigger yet people think he's some kind of Putin or Hitler figure. I even called him a sandnigger in /sg/ and they said I was being a racist. Holy shit that general is so distant from the rest of the board

>using self-reported data

My penis is 25 inches, quick up the German average!

I know, but it felt good to bully you.

In Poland we are starting to have a narrative that not working with Hitler was a mistake

Funnily enough, measured data isn't much less either.
>inb4
google it yourself, Hans

All I am saying is that its funny how Hungarians don't have the same guilt that Germans have over WW2. Hungarians managed to skirt that shit brilliantly.

So I'm above average in every country. Nice.

>agrarian state
>somehow "inherits" half of our industry and coal fields

As I have said before ... Debreziner!

btw mfw my name IS Hans

No fucking way we could gt almost ng with croat thieves. That being said im sure austrian abdullahs think the same about us.

yeah, the guy had the right idea (haha), it just got way out of control, and we missed an opportunity early on

pls no bully cute slovakia.
Its not their fault. They didn't even want to be part of the Czechs, just full self-determination within Hungary

>Iranians and Shiites in general are the worst degenerates seen by mankind.
lol homosexuality is banned in iran, can israel say the same?

on literally every measure other than trannies iran has the right laws, they just don't enforce them

who makes these memes?

>controlled media and no cooperation with international health organisations
>but reporting on penis size from North Korea

I made dis.

If you really believe that Israel is the only nation responsibile for 9/11 then you are as retarded as never Trumpers.
It was a multilateral effort between many nations, US/Saudi/Israel being the main proponents. CIA/Mossad/Saudi equivalent (Royal Army?) And many other rouge deepstate angents, they are secret societies with near unlimited power through legal(ish) means, blame Mossad not Israel, do you think BiBi is gonna go "Hey USA, Mossad did it. Come bomb us now, then Saudi Arabia, then yourself because you helped facilitate the attack, k thx bai"

Countrylove is pretty old

The nazi's fucked up though.
They had it all and could have kept to themselves.
Such is the fate of losing a brutal war.

Anti Israel Jews are the leftist Jews who hate everybody and everything.
Hungary knows that Israel is not what those leftist Jews say they are.

Why would globalist governments want to kill Israel?

N E W J E W
E
W
J
E
E

They can't be gay at all, so sex change it's the only real option for them, seems harsh but fair.

>seems harsh but fair
nothing's too harsh for faggots

throw them off buildings

Yeah I guess those elite mountaineer divisions "dindu nuffin" to defend your meme country. ignore the part where they held the soviets back from the bulk of the country until the last month and a half of the war

>You are acting like you were like some relevant country.
Before WW I, A-H was THE central european empire, it was a world power by any means. If not for the anglo mangling, we would have been the dominant force in Europe. Btw, Hitler hated Hungarians.

because they're shitskins/Shia diaspora. look at /sg/, the ruling attitude there is literally Death to the Infidel West Hurr Durr. No white europeans are posting that crap, so if you see any BASES SHIITES post it comes from either a deranged anarcho-communist leftie or from a shitskin diasporist

lol magyars and poles are jews, what's new you retards

Shit austria bro you are fucking retarded.
First off youre cucked just like germany, second, balkans would be fine had you not interfere and got your josef rekt in the process, basicly your fault LARPING. Third, kalergi plague originates from your country. Your just a bunch of sick autists full of complexes, your dreams of austrohungarian 2017 empire confirms it.

Don’t mind me. Just posting the easter toad I made last week.

>the small israeli dicklet
vs
>the chad lebanese 6.4

Your rage won't change the fact that Hezbollah beat you in 2006 and has gotten stronger since then, the Shia crescent exists and now there is a land connection between Tehran and Beirut.