Watching movie with wife and kids

>watching movie with wife and kids
>Men in Black or something
>wife casually says will Smith is one black guy she would marry
What the fuck? Is this normal? Does anyone else's wife do this?

Checked wow

Lawyer up. Prepare to be cucked by some random negro in the coming weeks/months.

>watching movie with wife and her kids

(checked)
watch jewish propaganda win jewish prizes

Get a shovel and some rocks.

Did a quick google. Men in Black was directed by Barry Sommerfeld, a Jew.

Every fucking time!

Based Muslim user with practical advice

No it's rather degrading for her to talk about marrying other men in your company and you should probably reprimand her for it.

>give her a helicopter ride for Xmax.

Men In Black is kino, it's not Willy's fault your wife is a whore.

Get your shit ready. You should start looking for countries that don't have an extradition treaty with the USA. Once you are ready; empty the bank accounts and get out of the country.
She's already planning to her exit, but it will be a lot more painful for you if she gets there first.

Godspeed.

Being this much of an insecure fagg.You know those kids are not yours and she will divorce you and leave you homeless.

Never met a girl who is not disgusted by niggers. Rapefugees crisis made only thing worse.

maybe she meant it as a good thing. Black guys are marriageable but will smith is a presentable whitish guy, I dunno lol maybe your wife has a BBC fetish lmao and you're a future cuck according to pol. Realistically what are you gonna do. You should hassle her about hot asian girls.

Give her the D.

She was testing you to see if you'd get mad. If you didn't, you failed.

To elaborate on this; every time my woman makes a positive comment about another man I put on an angry face, go "WHAT!?1" and usually slap her.
This is all done in a more or less playful manner but you have to do it, you have to go through the motions, women need control and authority even if it's only pretend.

Divorce. Now.
>thank me later

_o_o_
/ l \
l l

Normalization through subtle and increasing intensity of repeating. You can actually see it by going back through the various media platforms by the decade.

I said "yea, I guess so"

>watch jewish propaganda win jewish prizes
This. Don't watch movies with niggers. In all of them they are positive characters.

Name one newish movie where a nigger plays the bad guy.

cuck

>one black guy
Nigga you're lucky to have a girl that would marry ONE black guy and not a bunch, that is very rare, at least keep her til she does something bad

Just show her the Crazy Days & Nights blind item on the New Orleans Brothel.
Point out that Will's wife no longer sleeps with him after he was (((allegedly))) blackmailed for fucking little boys, so the position of beard is available if she wants to hang with an (((alleged))) homo, pedo, nigger. You will allow this in return for full permanent custody, no visitation ever, no alimony and a quit claim on the house.

Well you fucked up then, but it's okay because you are married to this woman so you will have several shit-tests to pass in the future. Use what you've learned.

There is also the chance she was trying to be low-key racist, implying Smith is "one of the good ones" meaning the rest are terrible. Look on the bright side.

Mine said jason statham.
I said, you know he's aussie right?

>"will Smith is one black guy I would marry"
>"you'll be able to when I divorce you, you fucking teehee bitch"

Not the reaction any woman is looking for.
(apart from maybe one who wants an open relationship, even then she'd probably get off more if you were against it)

Women desire controlling men.

this
you think rabbis let their kids watch "tame" hollywood romance?
fuck no

>1 post by ID
So you're actually retarded enough to not have a lawyer on standby if you're actually real. Sucks to be you, pleb. Enjoy Jamal "taking" care of your children.

Try casually talking about an actress that you find attractive, see how quickly your wife chimpouts.

>OP starts talking about "hot" hollywood trannys
great plan

This^
Take Sven's advice user before it's too late.

I lived in the springs for a while. I didn't really notice the people being very bitter. The people in portland are way more bitter than colorado, in my experience.

colorado hates texans. portland hates californians. idk about you but I'd rather deal with migrant texans, even if they can't handle the snow for shit.

I'm retarded, wrong thread.

>Colorado hates Texans
Do they hate Texans or people from Austin ? I don't take credit for them folk

You need Coach Corey Wayne. Trust me.

If a bitch gives you attitude drop it like its hot.

Spic here married to a nip
We were watching marvel movies and she got really turned on by the Thor actor
I got bleached while she sat there watching the motion Jew
Long story short I told her how marvel is anti trump so I don’t allow it in the house anymore

Django unchained

Wow, this is alarming. You should increase surveillance of your wife, as she just wiped away years of mutual trust. If you discover any signs pointing to her having an affair with a nigger, you need to document that shit and take her to court and rob her of everything.

You also need to increase your covert operations, sneaking in the idea that the only good nigger is a dead nigger. Clearly you failed at this point. Also, make sure your kids don't ever get used to the idea of treating niggers as equals .

Welcome to nigger Jew propaganda
Why the fuck are you showing your kids propaganda for free?

Training Day

Your wife thinks you're a cuck if she talks like that to you lol. Will most likely cheat on you.

Slap some sense into her, user

Good call Marvel will fuck with her head. It is the most pozzed shit out there.

My wife likes Trey Songs, but my wife is black, sooooooo......

You didn't act properly at the start of the relationship. You have to find her talking about other men as offensive. It's fine if she jokes about a secret boyfriend with you but if its a specific person you have to let her know its disrespectful.

Play on narcissism - point out how their kids will looking nothing like them and be generally inferior.

>PDX hates Californians

That's news to me considering they won't stop importing them and praising their political ideologies.

Captain Phi-
Pulp Fiction

For some reason Will Smith comes across as someone who's part of a cult. At least that's the impression I get.

>
yes and 100% of women would say they would marry Brad Pitt

This.
You better don't fuck up the next test or try to be more controlling on something, to make up for it.
She will think that you don't care about her, if you are not controlling.

Buy a wood chipper.

>funny
>wealthy
>fit
>had a nice clean rap career
There's worse black men out there, your wife is treating him as an exception. You'll be fine, unless Will Smith shows up.

will smith has probably sucked over 200 dicks... you're really threatened by some hollywood closeted mega-queer?

BRAD PITT IS GONNA STEAL MY WIFE?!

That was a test user.

I'm sorry, but you failed

one
p
o
s
t
b y t h i s I D

You're all fucking idiots encouraging this shit

he is aryan and you natsocs are cucks so its ok right?

He is in a cult. Look at his kids.
Scientology or something worse.

Will Smith is the whitest black celebrity in existence

He acts, talks, an even looks like a white person, besides the hair and skin

He's a filthy mongrel from Oklahoma, This is afwul D:

Kingsmen. Although you are right in that all the bad people are white and all the coloured people are good

>Just put on some Charlies Angels
>Casually say "Lucy Liu is one of the asians I would marry"
>Hfw
>Now say "Yea, feels great, doesn't it hun?"
Enjoy your divorce.

>Lawyer up. Prepare to be cucked by some random negro in the coming weeks/months.
based swed

My wife hates niggers.

Was she serious OP? If you dont know the answer you have problems. In all likelihood she was joking and you have no issues other than your own insecurity. You can spend time turning this into something it isn't or move on loving your wife. Joke is on her anyway. She's about to find out he's a pedo. I doubt she'll think twice about pretty much any celebrity soon. Down with pedowood!

Underrated imo

>tfw make comment about Scarlett Johansson (I know) during The Avengers
>bluepilled normie gf turns to me and says "you know shes a jew right?"

There is an evil inside all women.

she doesnt respect you

Read what I said. They need to know saying that stupid shit is disrespectful.

pussified fag.

You're lucky she said only Will Smith which is a semi acceptable answer.

He's based for slapping that dumb faggot who tried to kiss him. Golden Moment.

It's clear you're a woman. Fuck off.

shes already fucking other dudes. Thinks about other guys and possible marrying them. You have lost this game.

women are attracted to power, wealth and prosperity

It's a shit test. Respond accordingly.