Execution of Daniel Shaver 3

Continued from youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE&t=1001

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
ux.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa-breaking/2017/12/07/philip-brailsford-verdict-daniel-shaver-killing/927052001/
shitbook.com/JusticeForDaniel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that niggers are only good for killing cops, and cops are only good for killing niggers.

1st for the shooting was justified at the time he shot but the events leading to it were not

who needs healthcare when you have cops, right

inb4 "hur cops did nothing wrong. What are you BLM supporter or something?"

The cop needs to be retried under ex post facto laws once the current regime collapses. No one will forget this name, especially since he's white.

I can agree to some extent and see the merit behind these views. But also I think that if you watch closely the cop starts shooting as his hand is being placed back on the floor. And in any case if you are a cop and take a contained situation like that and put the suspect back in danger you put the risk on yourself and should forfeit the choice to shoot him and make it easy for yourself.

>since he's white.
He's not white, lol. Did you see the guy's ID? Please don't tell me that's what you consider white in burgerland

>filename.

>Told if you put your hand behind your back you will be shot
>Put hand behind back
>Get shot

They tried to open the wrong door.
>people are defending this

wtf I love Mesa cops now!

Pretty sure all his images are "cure for x" depending on what is listed.

well, the guy reached for is pants, but then why in the fuck did he let him crawl towards him, now I am no expert, but why not tell him to lay on his stomach with his hands behind his back and let the other guy handcuff him. This could have been handled much better.

How are we going to up huwhite birth rates when white men are literally being murdered for not being able to crawl with their hands in the air while having their legs crossed? Also, that litter of huwhite babies have literally gone to waste. Single mother households wreck children. Sad!

American police need a serious fucking reform. They are too pussy, too fucking trigger happy. I hope all these cops go to jail for murder.

>be American
>fucking rocket scientist while drunk, apparently

>56% face

Jesus Christ, every time

Unrelated but why was he drinking with a coworker in his hotel room to begin with? Cheating?

Just look at those soulless, beady black eyes.
He looks like a fucking rodent.

this

>sanpaku eyes

You've never been on a business trip? Basement dweller

Watching the video really disgusts me. You can see Shaver reach for his shorts.

If the cop fired at that moment, then maybe.... yet clearly the manlet shoots at shaver when he is already bringing his hand back down.

Another low IQ thug with a gun and piss poor reaction time.

pol only deals in absolutes. You must support, love, and cherish the cops of ZOG at all costs even if they killed a white father with white children and a white mother.

Pretty fucking disgusting. What a shithole country desu.

>carry a crucifix
>get shot

christcucks btfo

He was just off of a big pest control job, met a dude and his friend who was a girl in the elevator, they talked, they all went together to do Bacardi shots in his room. The guy he met leaves to go to sleep, then the cops show up.

He looks like a normal slav. How about you show your face user?

>don't put your hands down or else!
>crawl to me!
Lol wut. I'm pretty sure I'd have gone full autismo in that situation, drunk or not, especially given those retarded instructions.

I feel like protesting, but I don't think people would care. I might make a sign and go to my campus tomorrow... I'm pretty disgusted.

Shooting is not justified, BECAUSE the events leading to it were not.

If I step in to my car, drunk out of my mind and run someone over, I am not fucking innocent.

>Be drunk guy
>police start yelling at you
>Tell you to cross your legs and never touch the ground with your hands even if you fall ignoring human instinct whilst crawling towards them, when the cops could've easily cuffed you while your hands were on your head earlier
>people are defending your killers.
>Wife is now a widow and your unborn son is an orphan now.

The shooter is a pudgy faced american 56% soybaby, not the victim.

>told if you put your hands down on the ground you will be shot
>get told to crawl
>in order to do this you have to put your hands down on the ground
>put hands down on the ground
>don't get shot
"Phew maybe he has relaxed now"
>pull up pants
>get shot

>reach for potential weapon in back pocket
>get shot

That's a homo face.

The cop is certainly wrong for firing without seeing a weapon. I do however think that the guy was fucking moronic, the way he crawled and then moving his hand to his hip?! It's illegal to rape/steal/assault but it's still fucking stupid to wander dark alleyways alone in a bad neighborhood at night.

Maybe he shouldn't have told him to crawl, then.

Why do Anericans stand for this? Nice white guy with a job making white babies. You cheer his execution at the hand of some tattooed virgin with a god complex.

>NO ZOG N SHIIETT HE DINDU NUFFIN BOOT LICKER!!!!@@4

>the cop starts shooting as his hand is being placed back on the floor
yup, and you could see there was nothing in the guy's hand, why would the cop not see this ? it was like he was killing him as punishment for moving his hand and NOT because he thought there was actually a gun.

Just fucking send and officer up to handcuff him when his arms in in the fucking air.

Why the fuck does he need to crawl to the officer? That's literally forcing him to swing his arms around like a retard.

Only shills are... and brainlets. This is fucking shocking, like every other police execution.

Cop was a powertripping cod faggot kiddie with "YOURE FUCKED" inscribed on the dust cover of his weapon.

>be autistic retard
>wave gun around in a hotel
>police get called
>become incoherent and belligerent when they arrive
>get shot

Time stamp for the cop saying put your hands behind your back?

It really is the cop's fault for not restraining Shaver when he had the chance and putting both of themselves in needless danger.

Besides making him crawl is a dick move, aren't you supposed to have their backs towards you and hand on head if you want them to get close?

I have a solution for all of you degenerates: don't drink, weak faggots. Drinking is flirting with death, as this event proves. If you drink be prepared to forfeit your life for messing with the wrong guy, driving, not being able to avoid an accident, etc. I don't blame the cop for shooting a flighty drunk in the slightest. If i were a cop i'd shoot every drunk i see. God knows if he's going to pull a gun on me in his temporary madness or ram my car later while passed out at the wheel.

I think this is the most shocking one yet. Americans are retards.

>act strangely
>get tasered and killed

only in murica

i understand having nogs chimp out, but nothing justifies arming the police to the same extent as the swat.

militarisation of a civilian police service is one of the biggest mistakes your country has made, and must be corrected in order to prevent incidences like this one.

If you play the video at 0.25 speed, you can see that the cop opens fire after his empty hand is already back in view. They were looking for any excuse possible to waste this guy. Just listen to the way they were threatening him and the girl when they first made contact. Unreal. They act like they're a SEAL team invading Bin Laden's compound.

Only fat fuck boomers or (((alt-right))) cop loving faggots do. Anybody who has above an 80 IQ knows Cops are loyal to whatever nigger or kike mayor signs their checks and that """Protect and Serve""" is bullshit.

Anti depressants can also give you those glassy soulless eyes.

Yeah, our country is a dictatorship. You do realize they killed 3000 of us on 9/11, yes? I can't fucking wait until Nuremberg 2.0 and ALL of these people face their day in court.

ADX FLORENCE HERE YOU COME

Post your IQ

Ofcourse it's the cops fault but Shaver still acted like an idiot, cop is stressed out and yells
>If I see you reaching for your pockets I'll shoot you
>Crawl towards me
And he fucking moves his hand to his hip?
Just because the cop is wrong doesn't mean that Shaver shouldn't be fucking careful.

>The virgin assault rifle vs the chad Airsoft gun

>hang airsoft rifle out hotel window while cheating on wife with fat whore
>cop is obviously psycho jarhead
>reach behind your back quickly
i literally don't care
if nogs do this, we blame them. this dude was nogbrained
literally all you have to do to keep from being shot by a pig is move in super slow motion and stop moving the second they start talking, then move super slow again
how is this complicated?

>Be American trigger happy cop
>shout some contradictory shit and tell the suspect to "crawl towards you"
>Get off scot free because the guy you blasted with your rifle wasn't a basketball american

That fag was unfit to be a police officer, since when is it standard procedure to let a suspect "crawl towards you", this is fucking retarded. You tell them to get on the fucking ground and go to the steps (legs crossed, fingers folded behind head) or walk backwards towards you.

The level of incompetence is staggering.

It really is bullshit, too. The Supreme Court ruled that police officers have constitutional duty to protect you.

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

>defending american police

'The judge did not allow jurors to hear about an etching on the dust cover of the rifle Brailsford used to shoot Shaver, which said "You're f--ked," because he felt it was prejudicial.'
ux.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa-breaking/2017/12/07/philip-brailsford-verdict-daniel-shaver-killing/927052001/

This manlet was a CoD cuck 210% I hope he never works ever again and has to live on welfare.

Post your badge fatfuck.

Honestly what is wrong with americans?

this, but once the retard reached his hands behind his back, he turned it into a situation that justified lethal force.

see

shitbook.com/JusticeForDaniel/
If anyone wants to offer some emotional support to the widow and her now fatherless child. I think I might donate something in the morning.

>powertripping manlet who was clearly itching to shoot someone
>barks completely fucktarded orders
>can't analyze a situation to save his life
>degenerate sleeve tattoos
>shitty tryhard Spike's Tactical rifle

Cop deserves the gas chamber.

Police force militarisation happened for a reason. It's because the country itself is increasingly breaking apart from the inside. The hyper-aggressive police force is necessary to keep it together, at least for a while. America's implosion is 100% unavoidable because of the lack of a unified racial population. Minority presence and political leaning in the country will form the natural borders of the new countries to emerge in the aftermath.
It's plain to see.

Is that Elliot Rodger's father?

Lets see you not move to pull your pants up when they are falling off and you are drunk and confused.

Exactly, and yes you will still find worthless subhuman bootlickers who unironically think Police wouldn't collect their guns or kick their doors down. Goodest of goys.

Now that he is found not guilty, what happens to him? Where is he now? What do we know about his social support system and how aware is the community which hosts this morbid infestation of his savage nature?

If a c-list comedian can be humiliated out of a career for taking pictures with a latex model of the presidents head a bloodthirsty pervert revoked from duty in shame can be publically disgraced into exile from all decent society.

Everybody who calls this guy a neighbor needs to watch him taunt a father of young children for 20 minutes with the ultimate futility of trying to escape execution until he is in sobbing hysterics before summarily slaughtering the man like cattle.

THIS.
What the fuck do small town police (population

He deserved to die ;)

When black people were getting capped meh no issues, now a white guy gets capped ooohhhh lordy!!!

better than planned parenthood

>Police force militarisation happened for a reason.

It happened because of something called a Military Industrial Complex.

unironically though.

>trash-tier rifle
>trash tier chest rig and knife
>trash tier belt
Oh, Sup Forums

Yeah I can't help but agree with you on this one. Hindsight is a motherfucker, but that cop disregarded all the fucking rules of the playbook.

But reaching for your waist is a big no, no. Fuck, I've seen enough shit on the internet to know when to comply or just lie down. I'd just lie down flat and wait for them to cuff me, what the fuck is up with that crawling shit.

to kill white men. The judiciary is obviously now openly admitting they're at war with America by acquitting all these murderers.

Sucks that it wasn't a nigger

What's with all this pussy shit that Americans seem to do? When they're both laying down with their hands on the heads and feet crossed why not just rush them and cuff them?
Why make them crawl? What a load of shit and that cop in charge was showing disgusting power trip behavior and threatening to shoot him for fucking up one little mistake, making him more nervous and more liable to make mistakes.

nope, some cases where black people are shot for no reason is disgusting. most of the time its niggers wrestling with police and trying to steal their guns when they get shot

>Why did he shoot him? This is not fair. All he was doing is reach for a gun in his back pocket.
Brainlets ITT

This video single handedly blue pilled me on police violence

>what the fuck is up with that crawling shit.
This shouldn't have happened, but I don't know where this "he had to reach behind his back because he was crawling!" shit is coming from. Crawl around on the ground right now, at no point should you have to reach behind your back to your waistband.

Yeah, they sure did.

You don't know what that term means.
There is a whole world to sell weapons to. All they have to do to get rid of stock is to adjust the price. The militarization of police is peanuts compared to equipping a foreign army. It was done for political reasons and to prepare the police force to handle predicted increased tensions in the country. Just like the construction of FEMA camps.
They expect the whole country to go ballistic without notice.

American cops, the niggers of the LOE world.

Assessing the situation, then patting them down/cuffing them quickly is standard protocol in the Coast Guard for me. There would be absolutely no circumstance in this entire video where I would have been permitted to shoot that dude. He was a power-tripping wannabe operator manlet, he belongs in a fucking oven.

Bollocks. We hate cops but what we hate much more is chimps rioting because of some faggot who got shot whilst he was trying to take a cop's gun out of its holster.

Because it's cop lives>citizen lives everytime. They scratch each others backs and suck the taxpayers tit while doing it. Repressed commies, most of em.
America has been the target of mass psy ops to subvert the population into commie mindthink.

Willing to bet RL money the shooter posts on Sup Forums