Tokyo samurai sword attack

"Part and parcel of living in a big city is to be prepared for these things"

>B..but MUH Nippon !

Weebs BTFO

bbc.com/news/world-asia-42275875

>teleports behind you

what's the difference between a samurai sword and ninja sword?

Ninja sword is quieter

if they had banned guns this would have never happened.

TOKI WA TOMARE

OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU

>one of the few times ever in a year that some shit happens in japan
>it was an honorable duel

meanwhile in germany and south east asia...

FOLDED
O
L
D
E
D

The Jews fear the samurai

>When anime plot becomes IRL and you can't tell the difference between reality.

I'm actually surprised this isn't a daily occurrence.

Uncivilised savages
But also kinda cool

A ninja sword is straight and painted black with no handguard.

One was used by a fictional group of people, the other was as well.

Fucking terrorists

Pretty cool

Sauce me up.

3 killed, 2 of them were the attackers.

nothin personnel kid

none. Katana, Wakazashi, and tantos can be used by any one. The only real difference is blade straight or curved, handle length and curve or straight, guard pieces. If you want stealth you'd probably want a shorter blade. The choice between stabby and slashy is curved or not. No guards for better conceal carry.

>Nagako Tomioka, 58, chief priestess of Tomioka Hachimangu Shinto shrine, was attacked by Shigenaga Tomioka, 56, as she got out of a car on Thursday evening. Media reports said he was her younger brother.
>Also, a woman aged in her 30s who was with Shigenaga Tomioka attacked and stabbed the driver of the car with a Japanese sword, police said. The injuries to his shoulder and chest were not life-threatening.
>After slashing the priestess, Shigenaga Tomioka then stabbed the younger woman to death with a sword, before killing himself, police said. The woman's identity was not given.

>Follow your sensei to resolve his familial feud
>Protect him in battle
>He turns on you and stabs you to death
Not very honorable

Naturally (((Reuters))) would post this propaganda

Only in Japan, Only in japan can you get such an honorable death

ishinshishi were real and terrifying. They usually posed as farmers and villagers or in rare cases a group could pose as a squad of guards and enter the tengu and murder every one.

ninja didnt exist

i wish the world was still like this. swords n shit.

the great equalizer ruined combat tbqh

How do you know did you see it happen? Thought not.

Jews fear one, market the other

>Comparing Terrorist attack to this
GERMANY YES!

read a history book some time you fucking nigger bong.

Ban your bushido blades now senpai san!!!

Something something poop in toilet vs. Poop on kitchen table.

Fuck off kraut.

Yeah me too. If guns and nukes didnt exsist we would have stormed the Jews years ago.

how many times did they fold the sword?

legends says that it was folded for an entire of the blacksmith's life time. Making the steel so strong that it can cut the fabric of the universe

To a weeb this is the most awesome thing that could happen in the 3D world.

>decades long family feud ends in sword duel at a shrine

Fuck, if your country only has a couple violent attacks annually that's the way to do it.

The reason for curved is that the steel and heat treatment was so shit that they would bend sideways. The whole reason for making the blade curved to self-align while cutting. When steel manufacture is so shitty that you need to adjust your technique of cutting.

sigh..........

NANI?!?!

Ryuujin no ken wo kurae!

The stereotypical "ninja sword" is largely a fabrication for the stage and the cinema and probably weren't used irl. Having one would have been like having a glowing "ninja" sign on your head which defeats the purpose.

Somebody took Sword Art Online just a little too seriously.

Doshte?

You guys can't go one fucking thread about anything asian without muh diking like niggers

>husband (57) and wife (in here 30s, nice) ambush sister and driver
>husband kills sister, wife tries and fails to kill driver
>then kill themselves, but the wife needs the husband to do it for her
Could this woman do anything right?

>The reason for curved is that the steel and heat treatment was so shit that they would bend sideways

This is a myth. They're already curved before heat treatment. Only brainlets parrot this nonsense.

Hiken... tsubame gaeshi

>some shitty attack happens here
>it's just some retard(s) who decides to shoot strangers for the sake of shooting strangers

>a fucking samurai sword attack in Japan
>it's actually an end to a family feud in one of the most fitting areas for it to happen
>absolute poetry

I can't believe I'm envying their tragedy.

>japanese crime
>An honorable sword duel to the death to resolve a dispute

>German crime
>German complains about migrants on Facebook

>British crime
>Possession of tactical assault fork

>Chinese crime
>Sell empty walnut shells filled with cement

Wanna know a secret? The board is like 80% nigger

i lose

>Possession of tactical assault fork

I think women couldn't commit seppuku on their own in feudal Japan. Maybe it's this custom in action?

correction, 80% jew. just wait till isrealli related thread and watch them without their proxies

>nothing personnel shounen

god in japan eve nthe crimes are awesome

>an attack believed to have been sparked by a succession feud

So.. It was something personnel

they were probably gonna try to cuck him out of important shit for him to make a big spectacle and show everyone that its him who killed them.

I thought they did but they were more civilian styled instead of the black gi hollywood look

predominantly just regular samurai

You see this happens when you ban open carrying samurai swords in public. The ronins who don't give a fuck just kill whoever he wants and the law abiding peasants can't defend themself. The Toyotomi regime shouldn't take their weapons from the common people. They only want to remain in power while oppressing the average peasant. #katanaforallclasses

Your katana won't save you from the regime dumb peasant, they have mechas and magical girls. We need more sword control laws.

Not really. Ninja weren't nobility and had a very wide range of jobs like todays cia agents. They could be anything from assassins to propagandists, spies or thieves.

I think the look comes from the fact that straight bladed swords are much cheaper and easier to make than traditional wakizashis and thus more likely to be used as disposable weapons by would-be assassins. IIRC carrying weapons of any kind was forbidden for peasants for a long time in feudal Japan, which is why they used improvised ones during revolts(which is why things like nunchucks - literally just rice threshing flails- are still used by martial artists).

MY SIDES!!!!

>tfw ninja propagandist hired to shitpost on an anime forum

It reminds me of pic related
hahahaha
It was probably samurai jack

Japs are just idiots you dipshit kraut:

“The chief priestess was stabbed to death, reportedly by her brother. A bloodied Samurai sword was found at the scene, along with other knives.
The attacker's wife also took part in the ambush on Thursday evening, police say, injuring the priestess's driver.
The male attacker then stabbed his wife to death before killing himself.”

This has nothing to do with the Muslims tearing your country to pieces.

>Russians calling anyone else uncivilised savages