Successfully goading a girl into willingly bathing with you

>successfully goading a girl into willingly bathing with you
Is this man a genius?

Nothing dirty about being clean. :)

Too bad he didn't do anything with it.

>immediately wonder if you're a pedo for bathing with a girl who's two years younger than you
Nah, he's a retard.

He has no problems with it personally, he's just afraid of being labeled a LoliNEET by other people.

He's a retard who won't just say "I don't think it does, it's just that other people do".
And then later Aqua calls him that, which should really piss Megumin off too.

>so I told her to share a bath with me and she actually did it

>Is this man a genius?
That or the girl is really dumb. Which seems more likely to you?

Why doesn't he just fuck her already?

He'd be a genius if he had goaded her into spreading her legs for him, just to prove that she's no little girl.

>muh funny sexual jokes
>no sex ever happens because puritfag neets would drop their seasonal waifus and stop buying this garbage
>the series goes on with this bullshit until the end
Harems without sex are fucking cancer.

>successfully goading a boy into washing you
Is this man a machine?

Harems with sex are either finished, full of shitty drama or Highschool DxD (but not the anime)

Every image from this show make me feel so glad I am not watching it.

It might have pissed her off, if Aqua were the only one who said it.
Hearing it from two different friends probably sent her spiraling into depression again.

delete that pic and yourself

wtf I love Megumeme now

It's already the second episode of the second season. What the fuck are you doing here?

filename

age had nothing to do with it. yunyun is same age as her and he wouldnt be a lolicon for it. its because she is flat as a board and has no hips or anything feminine about her underdeveloped childish body.

I love yunyun

He didn't but Megumeme did. The book she had at the end she ticked off "stairway to adulthood"

This is what megumeme's body would have been like if she hadn't grown up in a starving household

They should at least see how long it takes for her to feel weak without holding hands so they can plan toilet and bath breaks efficiently.

no it wouldn't

god something something crooked lines

Forget about the main three girls.
Yunyun or Wiz?

I bet feeling Wiz's cold, sticky insides milking your pulsing cock would feel magical.

Suffering well

>Is this man a genius?
he would be if he didn't failed to progress further than that

You've gotta give me something other than two flavors of bully bait.

megumin with a ponytail is criminally cute.

I dont get it, the thing that megumin wears is a dress or a robe ?

a long tunic with no skirt

except that's not how this one goes

there's no harem its pretty much just megameme the whole time

I wish I would never have known of this show until it was over. I fucking hate the wait for new episodes/seasons.

You know Kazuma almost had sex with Darkness right?
But yeah, Aqua has no chance of ending up with him

this is why I don't watch seasonal anime until the next season has already begun because it might actually be good

Must pull towel

Likewise. I much prefer to marathon shows I like.

so she raped him?

no

how does he not have a raging boner? He's not even pitching a tent.

Because she's flat.

>artist actually gets thickness of legs right

Usually Anime girls have tiny as fuck arms and legs,she looks like an actual person

he really is. But Darkness will forever be my favorite

How else could her ascension "to adulthood" she won Yunyun in be interpreted as?

After enough masturbation, you need a lot more to get excited.

she saw his dick

>getting a water enema from a goddess
Yeah I think he is

what the fuck is this even?
are those boys?
thats gay

she'd need to do a lot more than that

>He gets the Loli-NEET title
>Aqua doesn't scold Megumin either

Keep fighting the good fight, Kazuma.

especially considering the whole succubus thingy

His quest for moe is at its end, but the battle has only begun.

I want megumin to bully me

>Loli-NEET
This is not what the professionally translated subs says.

Desensitied by Succutits. It's happening to everyone in Axel and turning it into a cake town.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that noticed this.
Her legs are thick in a natural way. In fact, despite being mostly flat and thin, she's not an anorexic pole, she looks realistic.

Yet, I almost feel like she looks thinner in clothes.

>gets it right
Megumin is a malnourished 14 yr old girl. She should be unnaturally skinny.

>fucking cancer
living in this world gives you cancer.
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

She's been gorging on tavern food ever since joining Kazuma's party. Even at their most destitute they never skimp out on food (which is part of why they (mostly Aqua) end up so destitute all the time in the first place).

>she looks thinner in clothes.
fanservice scenes, makes anime girls thicker and grow bigger tits (most of the cases)

Because she lied to win the contest with Yunyun. As much as I'd like for a harem protagonist to actually fuck his harem, it just isn't in the cards.

Lolicon is in the Western vernacular. He was referred to as HikiNEET for most of S1. It's pretty hard to convey without referencing that. This is a tough one. "Deadbeat/Bum/Worthless shut-in lolicon" is hard to abbreviate.

Does real Japan differentiate between being a lolicon and a pedophile, or is that just the otaku subculture?

>your resistance only makes my dick harder

>1439x814
>black on edges

yes

>png
>1.12 MB
Is it a troll or is he just retarded?

She does,also the Cape makes her figure larger,so they have to reduce her body size I guess.

She looks really good in the bath scene though,realistic would be a good way to describe her body

One ep in Seitokai Yakuindomo, the imouto looks at Suzu and then to her brother saying "Pedo?" and the definition was also shown. Can't find the screencap right now

Do they have sex? No, it's all jokes and teasing.

Scumzuma doesn't want to fuck any of them though, so it's not really a harem. Damegami is broken beyond repair and a slut, Megumin is a crazy loli and Darkness is insane. He only wanted to fuck Darkness in the bath because the's hot and he thought it was a dream in which her personality was changed for the sake of the dream.

Maybe he wants to fuck Wiz but it's not mutual.

Lolicon is short for Lolita Complex which comes from the novel Lolita, where a man falls in love with I think a 14 year old girl.

So yeah, it's pretty much a pedophile. Not sure if Lolicon means something different in otaku subculture.

>Highschool DxD

How did they get away with it without purityfags raging about it?

I thought he wanted to fug Megumin, but opted not to take advantage of her emotional trauma in vol9 because it was the wrong thing to do?

>if Lolicon means something different in otaku subculture.
Sup Forums desperately wants it to mean something different
but lolicon is the literal translation of pedophile.

Tiny Asian dick

No, you wouldn't hear "lolicon" in Japanese news.

I don't know where you dumb fucks come from.

We were talking in the terms of otaku subculture.

I was so stoked when Komekko appeared this episode. She was cute!

With respect to otaku subculture, the word pedophile might be correct on some level, but has completely different connotations. Played as "lolicon" means attraction to someone younger, while "pedophile" in the west means psychopathic predator.

You don't acknowledge this, you're full of bullshit.

what is the appeal of megumin? 3 word answers please.

A lolicon is a man/creep who idolizes the little girl.

A pedophile fucks them.

Cute, fun, sane.

Technically, a pedophile is someone with the status of having attraction to children. Mental illness, but not the act.

by having all the sex happen of-screen in the future with the protagonist, for all we know no one but Issei had sex, he ended up having at least 5 dragon/something hybrids

In Japan a lolicon is also a pedo. There's no distinction between 2d, 3d and liking or fucking. But then being attracted to younger girls isn't seen as something that is completely fucking abnormal over there.

In the West there isn't anything worse than being called a pedophile, and when people think you're into 14 or 15 year old girls your life is basically complete over. So western anime fans make this big divide between lolicons and pedophiles that doesn't exist in Japan.

>pedophile fucks them
No. Child molester fucks them, pedophile is just sexually attracted to children.

>A pedophile fucks them.
soccer moms get out
a statutory rapist is a person that fucks little girls
a pedophile is just attracted to them

Also, it's good to note that most child molesters don't recognize themselves as pedophiles. I remember reading that almost 80% of child molestations are committed by people who don't feel sexual attraction to children, usually close relatives of the child.

Not the same brah.

The technical classiification is correct.

That said, if one identifies as a pedophile, they should off themselves or get help before they ruin multiple lives, including their own.

But that's a good thing!

>I am sexually attracted to nurses, therefore I will eventually go and rape a nurse.
Pedophile doesn't mean drooling primate.

No argument there. I just meant that most pedophiles don't actually go around molesting children. Those who do should be stoned to death, though.

Liking 14 or 15 year olds doesn't make you a pedophile. Pedos like prepubescent children.

she was way older

>14 or 15 year old girls
14 is the age of consent in lots of European countries. Lolis are prepubescent or aguably at least look that way.

>Pedos like prepubescent children.

If you don't live in fat ass America those kids are