Lesbian recruited underaged whites girls for Asian sex gang to drug and rape

A TWISTED teenage girl acted as recruiter for the Newcastle grooming gang – luring vulnerable girls from the streets to be drugged and raped by a succession of older men.

Carolann Gallon was the only female member and only white person in a child sex ring that was exposed after a mammoth investigation involving 450 suspects and hundreds of young victims.

Today it was revealed lesbian Gallon joined the gang aged just 17 and hosted noisy late night parties involving groups of Asian men.

She also befriended girls and lured them off the streets for the men to prey on.

Her role was to bringing fresh victims into the vile “sessions”, which were also held in the city’s West End and were attended by the paedophiles “every single day” for years.

Underage girls were plied with booze and drugs before being passed around from one man to another for sex.

Officers were at first unsure if Gallon was working with the abusers or was one of their victims, reports the Daily Mail.

“She has men round to her flat and has held noisy parties until late at night, they are always Asian men.

“There has been a campaign to get her out but she is still living here two years later.”

Those prosecuted were mostly British-born men of Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish heritage.

thesun.co.uk/news/4213290/carolann-gallon-newcastle-grooming-gang/

Execute all lesbians and Muslims.

Homosexual are the devil and should be gassed.

>Asian
Why do bongs do this?

You're just going to have to get used to it, 450-man pedophile rape gangs are part and parcel of living in a big city.

>asian

It's useful for our politically correct media to use the term "Asian man" when referring to what is in reality "pedo muslim goatfucker"

If the subject of interest really is Asian, they'll refer to them by their country i.e Korean, Japanese, Thai or whatever

Because they're Asian you bellend.

>India
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
>not on the continent of Asia

Are Russians asian?
Are Canadians "american"?

>shit up your etymology so much you have to steal other people's names because everyone has seen so much of your shit they automatically associate it with shit

Sub-Continental Asian would be the correct term.

>still being racist and calling East Asians oriental

God damn I bet ya those were chinks

Wtf i hate chinese now

Just fuck off, you know damn well when you say Asian people think of SE Asians. Call them fucking Pakis because that's what they are.

To avoid calling out Pakis and Indians

It`s like calling Albanian mob "europeans".

Asians do it themselves, like to group themselves together when striving for more 'rights', also it fits the politically correct narrative! I'm guessing you're a chink so find it offensive!

Truth be told Chinks are very rapey too but they are normally more smart about it.

They do their kidnapping in poor European countries like Ukraine or Poland

No, when I say 'Asian' everyone knows I mean Pakis and Indians because that's what it has always meant in English. It's not some PC ploy, it's how it has always been.

Indiscriminate gooky people are either Oriental or Indonesian.

Muslims' moll

>asian
listen you cunt, I'm a british sikh, we care more for this country than the natives at this point. Don't fucking say asian when we all no theres isn't any chinese, japanese, thai, sikhs, hindus

>burger education

Britbongs use the anciant roman terms. To them, Turkey to Afghanistan is Asia, as that provincial area was called Asia Minor.
Further east is Oriental

Asian = Middle Eastern, steppe, South Asia
Oriental = gooks and slants

nothing of this changes the fact they do it with one single purpose and that is not to call out that they are filthy muslim scum

DUMB AMERIMUTTS BTFO

>Everyone knows what I mean
Proof everyone has been that far brainwashed.

It makes no sense because Asia in Latin refers to Turkey and you never called India, "British Asia" you called it India that is how it was styled for Victoria and you referred to China and East Asia as the "Far East".

So there is absolutely no reason for that retarded distinction at all other than to disarm the negative connotations associated with Middle Easterners and Sub Continental Indians.

I already know this. I'm wondering why you still think it's okay to be racist and call them Oriental???

No.

We do it because they're Asian. That's like saying we call black people 'blacks' to gloss over their African background.

>teenage girl
>girl

THAT'S what passes for "females" in Limeyland nowadays??

...no wonder guvs are all off in Pattaya sniffing for poofter pussy

get mad, soyboy kafir

"Asian"

Get out of my country you paki filth.
When we start killing traitors and invaders you will be easy to spot.
If you cared for my country you wouldn't be in it.

>When we start killing traitors

Just put them all to death, jesus fuck if we don't start having public executions I'll see that we do myself

You seem to he under the impression that Asian is a positive term. It's not. To white British people it's synonymous with being a curry smelling dirtbox.

Oriental isn't a racist term here. We say American Indian too instead of Native American or whatever you call them.

yep, british women are famous for being ugly.

wtf slovenia Poland is not a 3rd world country anymore that stuff stopped 10 years ago

>white British people
that's "synonymous" with being an uneducated inbred plebe

>When we start killing traitors and invaders
hearty keks, you pose no threat to me whatsoever. Also you realise we were literally invited here by Enoch Powell as doctors, nurses and labourers because you anglos couldn't learn a skill more complex than dipping a fish in batter and frying it. look it up m8

seems colonial / congenital also...

I love how triggered the chinks get. Junk hormonal profile.

>derogatory
Sometimes to avoid confusion, brevity is needed.

>leftie degenerate dykes getting raped

Meh

fpbp

>hearty keks, you pose no threat to me whatsoever

Many non-whites have said those words to many whites many times and it has never ended well for them. Maybe this is your era, but as they say pride comes before the fall.

Alright faggot now I'm mad because you obviously didn't listen in the last thread.
SINGLE FUCKING SPACING.
Your shit-ass formatting takes up too much space and hurts my eyes when I hover over it.
This is not Reddit and you are a cunt.

Your economy is based entirely around British stag parties, your major import is British semen.

Maybe if you kept that semen you wouldn't be getting replaced by pakis, m8

For bongs maybe, Asian means slopes to me

>2007
>having rape gangs occuring within the new century
>not third world

if it was in the 90's I'd give you leeway

>they are always Asian men

Way to further increase racial tensions in the Uk you fucking Nazi. Not all Asians are peadophiles and you’re being racist

I'm horny, I wish I had 11yo Britcuck girl to fuck.

>Gallon

But anime lesbians are hot

>Many non-whites have said those words
im guessing you'd have first hand experience of that then

Hello Ahmed

>Lesbian

wonder fuckin why

Why didn't she isolate the sound?

You're saying a degenerate behaved degenerately? Who would've thunk?!

>underaged whites girls for Asian sex gang
Pics or it didn't happen.

>le 84% and dropping face thinks he's superior to le 56% and dropping face

Why are asians in UK not angry they are getting compared to these disgusting middle easterne people?

Stop calling Pakis "Asian" you faggot. Japs and Chinks don't like being lumped in with Muslim child rapists and Pajeets.

Fuck dirty soulless gooks. They get kicked out along with the pakis.

the sad thing about all of this is, that the girl in OPs pic is considered an 11/10 in bongland

When bongs say "Asian" they mean dune coons right?

Story might have been more interesting if in manga form....gah that face though.

Woof!

You guys are OK

They are called Orientals in the UK. Nobody is confused about what ethnic groups Asian means in the UK.

I'm not him but I'm from the North East and live in a County that's 94% white. Not going anywhere pal