Who is the sexiest anime man and why is it Viktor Nikiforov?

Who is the sexiest anime man and why is it Viktor Nikiforov?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aY0yKKPL
youtube.com/watch?v=EHZcIcb6PMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lick lick

7 days until next BD release

>tfw you have no devices that can play BD

Sure, but the other dude is sexier

Can't argue with that

>Handsome face.
>Beautiful eyes.
>Sexy body and voice.
>Filrtatious but very cute personality.
>Loves to party.
>Kind, funny and easygoing.
>The heart of a pure maiden.
>Really empathic, patient and caring with the person he loves.
>Doesn't know shit about being in a serious relationship but still tries his hardest.

Victor is just perfect, I love everything about him.

Purest Russian maiden

t-that's lewd!

Viktor has a perfect balance of youthful exuberance that gives him a slightly innocent feel and the suave mature charm of an adult. Good looks paired with a refined, sensuous air, high work ethic, polite and slightly restrained, but still occasionally not above getting excited about something and showing it. Knowingly sensual yet vulnerable beneath it all. Viktor is truly a miracle

That's Yuuri, he doesn't count. He's automatically sexier than everyone else.

>Piggy gets to fuck this

I envy him so much.

That's not Kamina.

>tfw you wrote a fanfic so you could live vicariously through both baldy and piggy and have hot, forbidden gay sex

Victor is the perfect mix between sexy and cute.

Post link faggot

>tfw you would be able to identify the episodes in which the faces appeared and the exact scene even if they weren't lined up chronologically
This is how you know you are obsessed.

Is this the full Victor version of this?

Nah, that one's more like five choice Victor faces from each episode. The piggy one is really something else and I commend the pigfag who made it.

Why the first official daki is Piggy and not the best boy? Did Mappa forget who is actually the most popular character of their show?

>pulling down his pants

I'm putting it on pastebin because i'm shy and also know nothing about the fanfic world, here it is:
pastebin.com/aY0yKKPL

Why is Sup Forums so gay? Do we have fujos or homos that make these threads? I am confused.

Probably both, fampai. Get in with the times, 2015+2.

porque no los dos?

Victor art when it's on model is literally godly. Fuck he looked so good in his pink convertible.

A lot of people lust after Piggy and he's literally almost as popular as Victor, if they have this they'll have a Victor daki for sure

Most of them are fujos.

What's with russian is sport anime? Fujo pandering?

In a shocking twist, there are more straight women than gay men.

>bi everything forgotten

I have come to help you feel less gay user.

Per usual.

More bi women than bi men watch this.

Fem Viktor is so much hotter to me than regular Viktor. Am I broken?

>popular yuri artists go to YoI conventions instead of yuri ones
Life is cruel.

What about straight men? Or are those ones just lying to themselves?

I have no issue with yaoi and its derivatives. It is an important part of anime/manga. Some Yaoi manage have beautiful art and direction.

I just never imagined homo lusting fujoshi visiting Sup Forums, at least not from the west.

There are a few self-proclaimed straight guys in the threads.
But really, we're all just little girls who lust after mountains

I really hope someone scans her doujinshi.

Fujos have been on Sup Forums for a long time. Don't know where you've been. Yuri on Ice is the biggest fujo show in the west that there's been for a long time (potentionally ever but SnK and FMA had a lot of fujos so whose to say). Gateway anime bring in the demographics they cater to.

>private

Homothreads are really old tradition, so it's not really that surprising. Anyone has the image with the date of the first one?

I feel you user.

Oh shit sorry. It should be unlisted now. Go look!! please...

source for pic

>..
There is no homophobia in the YoI universe. This isn't the right pairing for it.
Sorry, no idea - it's used a lot in these threads

Posting female piggy

Really? That's your gripe with it?

Are you the one who wrote it?

Yep.

I strongly disagree with you, but on other hand, I like almost all of femPiggy more than regular one. Just look at this cutie

I can't into fem Piggy. I love his strong, masculine aura. Yuuri is a hot man. Viktor is teasing and has more feminine wiles.

I want to suck his dick.

Sleepy and hungry Victor is best Victor

youtube.com/watch?v=EHZcIcb6PMY

I want to suck his everything.

>that robe falling off his shoulder
Why is he so lewd?

Both of them have their feminine sides. Anime tried to balance it as much as possible.

He's a married man now.

It's true, but in Piggy it feels more like a feminine side, whereas Viktor is more obviously girly, if that makes sense.

Both Victor and Piggy are depicted with both masculine and feminine sides, that's why they're perfect.

Because Victor wanted to buy one.

a-user-ky-yun...

I bet even a vegan would like a mouthful of Pig.

Because he was trying to seduce Yuuri into having sexytimes with him and was amping his flirt dial up to 11

Did he really do that on purpose?

Female Emil a qt.

Nice one, user!

>Fairy still looks the same even with longer hair

It really wouldn't be the same.

Would he have left poor Makkachin in the hall?

Victor is flamboyantly gay if thats what you mean.

Victor has feminine mannerisms, but he has masculine traits too at the same time. With Yuuri, it's more like he goes from one mode to another. I think this is what you are trying to say.
>enough to make me pregnant
But you are wrong if you think Yuuri's girly side is any less obvious than Victor's.

Is that a pillow and not a futon? Did he actually plan on sleeping in his bed?

Yeah, Viktor is pretty camp.
I mean it's in his mannerisms, the way he takes care of his appearance, the way he speaks, etc. He's quite apparently flamboyant and feminine. Yuuri's girly side is less obvious because it comes out in different ways. You'll see it when he's dancing, but not necessarily just having a conversation with him.

>You'll see it when he's dancing, but not necessarily just having a conversation with him.
There are a few times when he looks/acts pretty shoujo heroine-ish.

Just a pillow, he wanted to sleep in the same bed. If Makkachin joined them it would be rather cramped.

It is pretty obvious to us viewers and JJ apparently.

This bit was so fucking cute.
He was alone in his room in the dark when he did it, though. Viktor's happy to break out his sparkle eyes in public.

Well JJ saw him pole dance.

I envy both of them.

Thanks! I worked really hard on it, haven't written any finished piece of fiction in like 8 years.

>Implying the pole dance wasn't the epitome of masculine grace and sexuality
Piggy stronk

Of course and everyone saw Victor treating him like a queen: kissing his skates, hands etc.

They both have it so good

>be Victor
>be loved by a cute nip man/katsudon fatale with godly thighs/ass and poledancing expertise
>be Yuuri
>be loved by a rich, beautiful, lewd male Christmas cake with the heart of a pure maiden

Tumblr is claiming it suffered a DDOS attack, that's why it crashed during the YOI finale.

Pardon my ignorance but isn't having a shitload of fans trying to post from different IPs with their disease ridden devices basically the same thing?

Kubo changed her header again.

>caring about tumblr
That's semi-old news

i think you forgot about gay swimming, that one definitely brought its share of fujos

Jubilee sport complex Yakov's team home rink.

Yeah but there were less fujos in the Free craze than the YoI one because Free wasn't as big. It's SnK that I'm not sure about.

To clarify: I'm aware that SnK was bigger but it also had a smaller percentage of fujos. It doesn't really matter anyway. The point still stands.

It's obviously Aizawa Shouta.

Kiku is a sex, shame he's 107 now

You realize it's a toss up between four; Nagito Komaeda, Karma Akabane, Izayoi Sakamaki and Izaya Orihara. Nikiforov has nothing on them