CUT YOUR DOG'S HEAD OFF

DO IT BEFORE WE SHOOT YOU

THAT HEAD IS COMING OFF BUDDY OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE ONE LOSING A HEAD

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6CcfpQbjsU
mintpressnews.com/can-someone-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/192106/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was pretty fucked up, hope he sues the county.

How do we fix American cops? We can't let them be power-tripping faggots and we can't also let them be pussy cucks like UK police

Pray to Chris Dorner

why ffs? Why would a cop force someone to behead his dead dog while threatening to shot him? Full retard

ARE YOU RESISTING?

EAT LEAD

Why don't we have state police standards for all cops?
Also, why are you spamming these threads?

>cops in ametica are so retarded they get dogs confused with poisonous snakes
wew!

>Why don't we have state police standards for all cops?
surely you're not suggesting the standard in that state is to force people to chop their dogs heads off?

Diversity hire boss guy also assaulted the dude. The other cop was being pretty cool.
Because the black police officer is a retard. The dog had bitten someone so in order to test for rabies you have to remove it's head but he does not have to cut his own dogs head off. Animal control should do that.

I already have.

If a cop or cop seriously abuses you or your family in some way just hunt them down and blow their head off. No big deal. They probably live within 10 miles of you.

No, local police don't have much screening compared to state police.

When I scrolled and saw this post, and the all-caps, I laughed uncontrollably for two straight minutes.

You'd get rabies from cutting off a dog's head if it had rabies. The police officer could have infected him. Aside from incitement, duress, etc. Hopefully he faces a day in court, but being that this is a jewish fake police state country, I doubt it.

it's a nigger

Why do you insist on spamming this brainwashed degenerate all over Sup Forums?

Because I like to.

>How do we fix American cops?
WHITE POWER! THATS HOW!

WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!

By complying with the orders, of course. Real free white men put their hands up, cross their legs, crawl forward, and sing while they cut off their dog's head.
You aren't a police resisting nigger, are you?

Well the main problem is that police have developed this behavior because of nigger and spic gangs. Police do not act like this in non-multicultural countries

ISIS claims responsibility

YOU BETTER CUT YOUR DOGS HEAD OFF OR I WILL FILE THIS UNDER SHOT FOR RESISTING ARREST

More like
>ISIS insists this wasn't them, not even they are that fucked up, only american police would force a man to behead the family dog while his children watch

This guy breaks the situation down pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6CcfpQbjsU

I don't know we just don't have enough info to really know what is going on. His dog probably bit someone which to me indicates it should be killed, but that black cop was over the line assaulting the guy and then telling him to cut his dogs head of. What a fucking retard.

AMERIGAN COPSA AR HERE TTO SPORTECT US FOM DARN TERORITSS

Hey y'all, florida veterinarian here.

First, right off the bat, this was unjustified. Our state law is that if an animal is suspected of having contracted rabies, a sample of the brain or spinal column is to be sent to a lab for testing. Generally, yes, we do surgically remove the head after putting the animal down, and we send it out in a cold storage box. But we do it with protective gear (as rabid blood spreads like AIDS; it just needs a second to enter your bloodstream). We were all baffled about this; why would they force a citizen with no veterinarian experience to do something like this?

Our best guess was that this officer probably heard something about a head being sent to a lab for testing, and thought that it needed to be immediate. It doesn't. Rabies lasts in the brain matter for some time. There is no immediacy in the need to lob off an animal's head. In fact, when we put down dogs with rabies, we wait hours until the family has said their goodbye's. So the guy had time to bring it to the vet for processing.

Very sad story; you hate to see something like this, especially because now the law is murky in the eyes of many police officers. I'm sure you'll see more of these in Florida shortly.

Fuck up, bitch.

I'll remember this story next time burgers obliviously talk about how free they are.

Being proud to be American is STRONG evidence you're a braindead jew slave.

AMERICXA IS RFEE COUNTYR MAH GUNS

The police didn't threaten to shoot the guy. He showed up on the scene after they shot his dog. Then they told him that he could either take it to the vet or cut the dog's head off himself (to test for rabies). The guy said okay, I'll take it to the vet. The officer then said he can't leave and has to cut the head off now. The guy said he wasn't going to do it so the officer said he would arrest him. The guy asked what for, and the cop said he would find a reason when they got down to the station. The guy said he didn't have anything to do it with, the officer suggested he use a kitchen knife. So the guy used a kitchen knife to cut his own dead dog's head off or get arrested by some powertripping nigger officer.

Also, as far as I know, the officer hasn't been reprimanded for this.

I would Have killed that fucker and his partner. I would have barricaded myself in my house with my dead dog. It would take a fucking drone strike to take me out at that point. My dog is the only thing I have in this world

This is her when she was a puppy.

When is Kim nuking you again ?

The guy is a pussy and an idiot for complying and I suddenly don't care about him.

For starters, we should stop unironically banning normal to high IQ people from being allowed to become police officers.
mintpressnews.com/can-someone-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/192106/

I bet he had something on him. some trailer park meth or weed or something. no reason to comply otherwise unless he was scared of getting searched

nigger, look at Daniel Shaver. Do you live under a rock?

I said, fuck up, faggot. NOW.

Fuck up, hoe.

>no reason to comply
>I have no clue who daniel shaver is

>100% chance of getting the death penalty
>your kids now grow up without a father
>kids are ostracized because their father is a murderer
>wife turns into a trashy, wrinkly whore
>kids turn into niggers
>you did 15 years later while the cops family watches
>remembered forever as a cop killer
You're so stupid. You nigger.

The only correct answer from a eastern bloc bootlicker nation.

When will Sup Forums stop frothing at the mouth of joy whenever a black is killed by cops and frothing of anger when a dog gets shot?

Probably when you realize the cops don't give a fuck if you are a dog, black or white - they'll use excessive force either way. But Sup Forums won't realize this and continue as status quo until they themselves are shot in the back cause their concealed brown dildo looks like a gun.
Absolutely pathetic

>Still not owning a gun
Honestly I would use my rights to own a gun and SMOKE those fuckers if they shot my dog, let alone force me to behead him.

I'm actually kind of apt to agree. I would just scoff at that and tell him to go ahead and take me down to the station. What are you going to fucking charge me with? The cop said disorderly conduct, that's what, a fine?

From what I read he wasn't there when the dog shooting occurred, his girlfriend called him home. If you are driving home knowing that the police are there and have just killed your dog, I don't think you're going to keep a baggie of meth in your pocket. I was thinking he was on probation or parole and didn't want to get jammed up again.

stop posting these faggy emos, kys

and this dude didnt call 911 the moment the fkn cops spilled the beans that he didnt have any reason to arrest him?

Call the cops on the cops? At least he filmed it.

ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF AMERICA

DONT MAKE ME SIT ON YOU

This is what you get when you include subhumans and insecure manlets in your police force

I'M COMING FOR YOU AND MY SISTER WOULD LIKE A WORD, TOO

It illustrates how out of control your piece of shit law enforcement is regardless of what you may think of the victim.
For LE where I live to even touch you you'd need to be behaving aggressively as fuck.
Even people 'in trouble' generally just get nagged into going to the police station.
This is third world shit, burgers, fucking stop it. Not befitting of a western country at all.

DRUDRHDUH MURCAN SUPRIOTIRRIUTY DOG BLESS AMERICNA GANS UND FREDUM

Fuck up, pussy.

Shooting a cop is basically an instant death penalty. They are wearing body armor, most people aim center of mass. You unload, fail to get a fatal headshot, and then get magdumped or you hit the shot and his but buddy unloads. If you live somehow you get death penalty. Cops cuck your nation. You don't need copsquads to uphold law. A sheriff, a deputy and laws that allow vigilantism and oc/cc without a permit are the way to go. Safer, more effective and justice is in the hands of the PEOPLE not GOONS who are literally rejected from the academy if they score too high on an iq test.

>Those Golden Arches in the background
McTaskforceâ„¢

Sheriffs are cops you retard.

Having a sheriff for your town is fine. Having a squad of militarized goons is not.

This.
A stable society should be self regulating and self policing.
Cops should be there to stop harm on citizens and to place those who broke the law under arrest.

ARE YOU SUGGESTING WE DON'T NEED TANKS

EXPLAIN, OR I'LL BLOW UP YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

AMERICANS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD WE WORK TO PROTECT THESE FREEDUMBS

NEVER LOOK AT ME THE WRONG WAY, OR YOU CAN KISS YOUR BASEMENT BYE BYE

ABL9OOBLOOBLOO TROOMP IS SMAT HE KING OF OWRLDD

Not tanks, moron.

i dont know why but this image fucking got me.

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING*BLAMBLAMBLAMVRRRBBBBRRRRRRRRAAATT*
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

> RESCUE 2
Saving Pvt Ryan?

WAS THAT A THREAT?

> anti-drumpftarding

AHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! FUCK UP, PUSSY!

Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City

This isn't enough context, did the dog have rabies?

The reason high iq people are banned is because they see the bullshit constraints they're under, understand why they're in place, come up with better solutions, and then are punished for it. They become very frustrated and discontent, and sometimes this causes them to be cruel.

Even if it did, the cop exposing the guy to the blood of an animal with rabies is then illegal. No matter what, it's incitement.

Only thing that would make this photo more American is if all of them were mexican

Very valid point

looks like your dog has your personality lmao

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLOLLL DUN ISULNT MY DOG EMPROR DRUPM I WAN SUC HIS SMLAL DIK GBLGBLGBLGBLGBL AMRUCA AMEIRCA OO ESS EY OO ESS AY

So in other words it's about controlling them without them asking questions about the system in place like a good little lemming. And people are trusting law and order with such a system.

The cop is on leave with pay.
I can garuntee it was a power tripping nigger cop who realized he found a (white) pussy he could fuck with.
White guy was a pssu for complying.
Nigger was wrong for asking him to do it.

By the way Roberta, GA is like a caricature of red neck, USA.

meth and moon shine manufacturing county, complete with dog fighting rings and crooked cops. Two traffic lights. A piggly wiggly and a subway and few mom and pops and thats it.

>t. Old hometown

I AM VERY surprised anyone in that county would have chopped his dogs head off instead of going to jail.

> anti-drumpftarding

Pathetic.

maybe he was scared he'd got killed if he didn't listen, that's sort of what I took away.

Two problems:

1. decentralised
2. gun culture

American cops are idiots because their departments are poor. In Australia we have one police department per state. The entire state of QLD has one police department. It is a huge department with tons of money and standardised training that all QLD police get.

In America cops have to fundraise for equipment. LOL.

The other problem is that cops have to outgun the people they police. If niggers have pistols cops need rifles. And so on. They also need to be more aggressive than the people they police. In a mild-mannered white neighbourhood this can be accomplished with the occasional stern word or actually giving someone a ticket instead of just a warning - allowing cops to focus on things like community policing. In the niggerfied US this can only be accomplished by shooting first.

In short, America has the police it deserves. Retarded governmental systems combined with the muttification of the nation leads to shitty quality of life.

fee fi fo fum
filthy dumb yankee scum
be he spic or be he mutt
he be preceded by his gut

>DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT DRUMPF OR MY NIGGER FRIEND WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP

It is indeed a fear to have. Especially if the cop was a nigger. Unlikely he would have been shot but this is what I am talking about when I say cops cuck your country. You are controlled through fear and intimidation because they are an over glorified gang for the DMV

> actually anti-drumpftarding

How embarrassing for you losers.

Fuckin kill me.

You could think of it that way. Your cops don't need to be smart. They need to have strong arms to wrestle criminals into handcuffs, and that's about it.

I'm taking a knee now. Fuck this police brutality

M1113s can be pierced by rifle bullets from the side.

>the last thing you see before being run over by this and pulled under the tracks is "RESCUE VEHICLE"
burgers
lol

Then you don't need a state/federal/it police force. Vigilantism would prevent more deaths and crimes, you already have examples. Less people die in a mass shooting when a civilian fights back with a firearm.

SHOW ME WHERE I FUCKIN' ASKED THAT, FAGGOT. NOW.

HYEA AMIRTITE? FOCKLING LIBERTURDSS THNIKING THEU CAN HETA ON TROMP WITH CONSDEUQUENCES. I GOT MA GAWNS REDY FO DFEEND LIBLERTRY AMRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK MESSICANDS

>tfw the last thing you see before being run over by this is a hambeast is her disgusting labia and chicken finger crumbs
>america

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

> actually anti-drumpftarding

That's so gay.

>degenerate ass dog bites someone
>cops go to house
>dog lunges at said cops
>cops shoot degenerate dog before it bites its second victim of the day
>dog needs to be tested for rabies
>cops make degenerate owner curbof tr head of degenerate dog to get tested for rabies

Nothing to see here, folks

THISD SHIT MY HERO GUY FIGJTS FU FERRDOM

Get a fucking room already

low iq psychopaths that couldn't be anything else in life