imgur.com/a/wdaFW
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 7
>SAA makes final push to liberate Al-Rahjan, attacked the farms surrounding town, have not entered it yet
>SAA liberated the entire W bank of Euphrates, have full control over Al-Sukkariyah, Siyal and Ghabrah linking them to Bukamal
>Pentagon; US maintains a force of 2,000 soldiers within Syria, only 503 troops had previously been stated in prior statements
>Last remanants of ISIS are trapped inside 7,200 square kilometers of territory in the western countryside of DeZ
>SAA again storms hilltop of Tal Maqtoul at outskirts of Mughar Al-Mir, broke HTS lines on N flank of hill
>UAE-backed forces capture Al-Khokhah District from the Houthis after advancing N of Mocha Port in Ta’iz
>Palestinian activists reported heavy clashes taking place between IDF and locals in W Bank cities of Ramallah, Bethlehem
>Sy to reopen the Goseih Crossing with Lebanon by the end of the year
>Reports by intelligence from various countries and pro-ISIS social media signal major IS ops in Libya, Egypt to start soon
>Iraqi militia Harakat Hezbollah Al-Nujaba threaten to attack U.S. military in Iraq due to Jerusalem decision

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY
twitter.com/RT_com/status/938551951914094593
twitter.com/seyyedreza/status/938526430673162240
middleeasteye.net/columns/balfour-declaration-enduring-colonial-criminality-944030519
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-isis-launch-major-offensives-libya-egypt-soon/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42265337
telesurtv.net/english/news/Hamas-Leader-Tells-Followers-to-Ignite-New-Intifada-20171207-0006.html
rt.com/news/412345-hezbollah-intifada-jerusalem-palestine/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-defector/defector-says-thousands-of-islamic-state-fighters-left-raqqa-in-secret-deal-idUSKBN1E12AP
strawpoll.com/8f6ag9x1
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939117598821834752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder of your future.

Fuck Whites

Thanks Bulgaria bro.

"The Su 30 is a very curious and playful animal"

youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY

xth for Palestinian Christians

twitter.com/RT_com/status/938551951914094593

twitter.com/seyyedreza/status/938526430673162240

Muqtada Al-Sadr warns "Israel": "We can reach you through the borders of Syria."
>twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/939077798920179712
*rattle rattle*

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov calls on the Syrian regime and the opposition to hold direct talks in Geneva
>twitter.com/SkyNewsArabia_B/status/938828948938649600

Pretty convinced that Israel is just a meme that was taken advantage of by early 1900s power hegemonies to prevent the unification of Arabs. A land partioning and control tool.

After joining up with Britain and France to defeat of Ottamans, the Arabs were set to create a monolithic Arab state spanning from Palestine to Iraq. This was by official agreement and by 80% vote cast by people inhabiting the territory. In my opinion, the formation of such a massive Arab nation along with the discovery of how much oil they'd have access to, raised massive flags and alarm bells for the power hegemonies of the day. The solution? Using Israel as an excuse to takeover a block of land and have power to prevent that Arab unification.

Lets not forget that only a few centuries before this the British Empire and Al Sauds conspired to finance the inception of Wahhabism in order to prevent the unification of Islam!! If they were able to create an IDEOLOGICAL tool of control capable of causing this much present day havoc and allow this much present day control, its not a stretch at all to say that they'd do the exact same thing but with a physical piece of LAND, a nation, in order to prevent unification of Arabs.

Shut the fuck up you dumb twat

Ty 4 bread m4+4
middleeasteye.net/columns/balfour-declaration-enduring-colonial-criminality-944030519
>Article on Balfour Declaration

And on that note I'm out. Night SG

>haaretz has all the best articles from the kike perspective
>everything is behind a paywall now

You are forgetting WW2 propaganda. The Holocaust was very important and sharp in the minds of the world, so everyone felt a duty towards the jewish people and Israel.
It was Europe washing its hands of centuries of anti-semitism and racism, not a power move against the arabs, who nobody took seriously between the 15th and 20th century.

For the British dividing the Arabs was clearly a factor.

?
Balfour Declaration was part of an agreement between Zionists and Britain BEFORE the end of WW1 bud. Germany was cruising to victory and Allies were set to accept peace treaty. Zionists popped in and said hey don't surrender... we can get America to join the war and you will win!! BUT only if we get Israel in return.

The thing is, the first letter sent to guy who wrote Balfour Declaration was from Rothschild... this, along with previous examples of tool creation, leads me to believe that Israel then are simply what the Kurds in Syria are today. A convenient destabilization tool for the maintainence of power and control

The interwar period was the British mandate of Palestine, not the State of Israel.
The western powers only acted strongly to create a home for the jewish people and defend it AFTER the holocaust.

Ah, I get what you mean now. I don't think that's accurate though. Reports of hostility towards Palestinians and forceful implementation of settling by British for the Zionists dates back to the very beginning of the declaration.

And once again, look at what they did with Wahhabism. Look at land partitioning of Europe after WW1 and how easy it was to artificially escalate WW2. They had a fucking high quality memetics and geopolitical tactics team back then. Making moves decades in advance. Definitely doesn't appear to be that level of quality floating around these days. Inbreeding perhaps? Jkjk

>Germany was cruising to victory
Didnt bother Reading the rest

Were they not in control of war and able offer peace treaty?

Drumpf just gave you Jerusalem show some gratitude, kike.

That's some /cbts/ tier shizophernia, m8

No, since the British were doing that deal where they sell all their military bases around the world in exchange for guns and ships from the USA.
Britain was cutting away parts of her flesh to buy more guns to fight the Germans, she wasn't surrendering.

My personal theory is the extrapolation of Israel itself as convenient tool for power hegemonies. Please tell me what's incorrect about any of the other data?

The Jews kept America out of the war because they hated the Tsarist regime. When the Tsarist regime collapsed in February 1917, America entered the war in April 1917.

The Balfour delcaration was published the same day the Soviet Repulic in Russia war proclaimed on 9 November 1917.

Most Jews hated England, but the emergence of the British-American(Jewish) alliance in 1917 ended that. The Jews hijacked the Anglosphere through New York and Washington.

Churchill thought the American entry in to the war happened due to the cultural and racial resemblance England and America had, but it was really just the fucking Jews playing both.

>Jerusalem
Worthless shithole full of penguins and Arabs.
Torch it to the ground.

Germany was not cruising to victory, but after the fall of Russia it looked good for a few months in 1917 and early 1918, but then the quick American reinforcements in France made victory in the West impossible.

Nobody should have Jerusalem. Acting like children, get treated like children.

Turn the land into Hunger Games arena where all world leaders meet every 4 years to fight for the right to be crowned the solitary survivor

almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-isis-launch-major-offensives-libya-egypt-soon/

The Rothschild were already one of the most families in Europe. And they clearly had the interests of the Jews in mind when they supported the creation of Israel.

What you are not getting is that it's never as simple as one group having complete control over another. Even a slave or a pet has a degree of power over it's owner.

Wahhabism started as a tool of foreign powers but quickly grew in power to become its own master. Saudi Arabia depends on the West but the West depends on Saudi Arabia oil.

In the case of Israel the relation is much more complex, with the Israel lobby having almost total influence over the entire US political system.

But the Israel lobby is also greatly backed by rich Jews and Evangelicals that don't even live in Israel. And yet the Jews in Israel have gained massive ideological power from the privileged position in which they reside within the US establishment.

the pope should have it

If by a massive stalemate while slowly losing the attrition war you mean in control Yeah maybe

The German army broke through the French lines in Spring 1918 and was on its way to Paris, but they couldn't maintain their offense, because they weren't fighting against the demoralized French army, but fresh, idealistic US boys. After the German offense ended in the summer 2018, the Entente and America launched a counter offensive that took all gains back and eventually broke through the Hindenburg line forcing Germany to sue for a truce and then a full peace treaty.

Germany did NOT surrender in World War I. It was a peace treaty, that was a victory for the Entente and a defeat for Germany, but the Entente did not get full control of all affairs in Germany like after World War II.

summer 1918*

KEKtada al-SADr thinking his opinion still matters

Actually

Woodrow Wilson kept America out of the war after campaigning on the slogan "He Kept Us Out Of The War" hehe. Supreme Court Justice Brandei was also one of the first drafters of Belfour Declaration. He convinced Woodrow to agree to declaration at 2nd time of asking and to join war. Bolsheviks were a factor too for sure.
True. I don't mean to imply complete subservience of Zionists with theory... but they definitely aren't top of the food chain. I feel like they'd had a few more layers of memetic protection if they were.

Anyways, the overall issue I have... is what was the REAL motivation for the establishment of Israel. Was it really just fascination with the history of the land? It feels like it has to be more complicated than that desu. And I look at their current behavior in Syria and how they're launching missiles at Damascus while in Syrian terroritory of Golan Heights WHILE Rabbis release news articles about wanting to take Damascus lolll. Something is very wrong

is this what /sg/ approved women looks like?

Some of them. Secularism can be fun.
And lets not forget, there is truth in the burka

>approved
>germany women
Haha. No.

BUMP while falling to sleep
>collage

I dont have approved anyone because humans are all shit

>boomers hating japs
Boomers are faggots, you are thinking of the greatest generation.

>i dont have approved anyone
nice

Trump Jerusalem move sparks Israeli-Palestinian clashes
>At least 31 Palestinians have been wounded in clashes in the Gaza Strip and across the occupied West Bank, during protests against US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42265337

>Hamas Leader Tells Followers to ‘Ignite New Intifada’
Following a wave of protests in response to the U.S. recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Hamas has called on an intifada to combat the “Zionist policy.”

telesurtv.net/english/news/Hamas-Leader-Tells-Followers-to-Ignite-New-Intifada-20171207-0006.html

>Hezbollah’s Nasrallah backs call for new Palestinian intifada
Lebanese Hezbollah has backed calls by the Palestinian armed group Hamas to launch a new uprising against Israel in response to the US recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state, Hassan Nasrallah, the Hezbollah leader, said in a televised address.

rt.com/news/412345-hezbollah-intifada-jerusalem-palestine/

>Defector says thousands of Islamic State fighters left Raqqa in secret deal
A high-level defector from Kurdish-led forces that captured the Syrian city of Raqqa from Islamic State has recanted his account of the city’s fall, saying thousands of IS fighters - many more than first reported - left under a secret, U.S.-approved deal.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-defector/defector-says-thousands-of-islamic-state-fighters-left-raqqa-in-secret-deal-idUSKBN1E12AP

Bramp

>Midnight
Gay marriage has just been legalized here.

Chin up
It dosent matter much in the end t b h
Poofs are less then five percent of the population anyhow

I'm not big on the '4D chess' meme, but I can't help but feel the US embassy move is 100% premeditated. The outcome was so obvious (including Hamas calling for new intifida), yet both countries clearly went full steam ahead. The immediate travel warning to the region for US citizens is further evidence that they knew this would happen. But I'm having trouble coming up with reasons why Israel would want to make the Arabs mad at a time like this. Are the Jews doing something that requires a distraction?

I don't get the outrage.
Gays already exist, and they already live as if they are married, and act as if they are married, and adopt children as if they are married, etc.
The only thing this changes is that they now get cheaper insurance.

when's your wedding?

Time for you to hop in the oven, kike.

Meh, its probably part of a deal to secure Saudi Arabian succession.
USA and SA are already allied, Russia was bribed with a weapon deal to stay out of it, and now with this speech Israeli cooperation is secured.

Basically every single thing in the region I can't help but think is related to the Saudi succession. It is the major event of the decade.

I dont Dislike Gays all that much to be honest
The only ones i hate are the Sydney and Melbourne that have their stupid pride parades
The only reason im against them getting married is because its usually used as a stepping stone to more stupid and actually harmful shit like Acceptance of gender Dsphoria

Gay people will start bullying Christians, desu.

I feel really sorry for you mate.

Gay marriage makes them dominant. You'll see soon.

The government has officially recognized their lifestyle and it may become criminal to refuse wedding services to them but more importantly it just has this awful cultural effect where gays really are dominant and sicken you much more and are much more open with their disgustingness and spread even more degeneracy. It's the government emboldening and empowering them.

Boomers are the only ones I've met that really still hate Japan and anime. Guys who fought on the Pacific front are generally more forgiving because they're more Christian and believe in loving, forgiving, and forgetting your enemies.

Why do they want marriage
If they want to live together and avoid taxes
Get a civil union
Marriage has religious bindings
And that should be protected

I don't get that. Besides Iran, there's no country in the region that would openly challenge the Saudi's in any way. Seems to me like it has everything to do with Israel.

Of course there's the actual chance that it was just an election promise that Trump decided to fulfill partly because of Kushner being a heeb and all.

>It's the government emboldening and empowering them.

No, its the government accepting the reality that gays exist, and live together as if they are married already.
The marriage contract is the only thing missing, everything else that you are scared of is already in existence.

Don't have one planned yet,
Wanna get married with me and force Muslim and Chinese caterers to make us dick-shaped-cakes and sue them if they refuse for lols?

Most of them are ded now though.

>baww why dusnt pol hate da j00s anymore?
lmao dumb Russia shills and your shill general, /ptg/ was never yourguys
Trump and us were always for USA and based Israel not for Butthurt al-Asshurt and Jewtin. Go blog your tears on RT and tweet at the Russian MOD to bomb you out of your misery.
Stay butthurt.

kek good plan.

>marriage contract
They want to live together
They should get a civil union
Leave marriage alone

Because according to them it makes them feel excluded and alienated from the rest of the population
I think it stems from the fact that "Civil Union" sounds like such a shit mechanical Bureaucratic name

>let's divide the arabs giving them a common enemy
are you retarded or what

Marriage:
>Tax benefits: As a married couple, you can file joint tax returns with the state and the IRS.
>Health care benefits: You may have the right to make medical decisions on behalf of your spouse, as well as have unlimited visitation privileges, if they are sick.
>Estate planning benefits: When your spouse dies, you’ll inherit all of their assets, without incurring taxes.
>Your union is recognized internationally, not just in your state/federal unit.

Civil union:
>??
>????
>???????
>This state only.

I suppose it makes sense.
It's like a child who sees another child with a toy
>It's not fair! I want it too!
And then most gay marriages end in divorce:
>child get's bored of the new toy
Best way I can sum it up.

Not Syria, go marry a faggot and start your own thread.

Yeah, actual WWII vets are rare now. But read the post I was replying to; he said "Greatest Generation" hates Japan.

>accepting the reality that gays exist
You have no idea man. It's got a lot of implications that are inevitable. You're essentially recognizing that all of the degenerate shit like orgying and polyamory and shit that gays practice is morally acceptable, too. Gays in the US got so emboldened by gay marriage that they outright act like they're sovereign in our courts now. "This is an affront to OUR COMMUNITY and it is contrary to OUR PRIDE, therefore it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL..." and so on.

Won't work. Australians don't have civil rights, just Chinese owners and Leb replacements.

Civil union:
>all of those benefits

Marriage:
>doesn't work where gay marriage isn't recognized

Retard.

Thats a very slippery slope you are sliding down. Not sure reality will follow you.

....civil unions also gives the taxes
And you can always just write a will

Civil union doesn't work in states other than the one where it was signed, and private companies can and will reject it sometimes. They will not reject marriage, which is recognized worldwide.

The US has completely and utterly proven that the slippery slope is not a flaaciy

Yeah, you've slipped down a terrible slippery slope thinking gay marriages are just recognizing reality. At this point, I've realized the only way to counter the gay threat to civilization is killing them. Their marriage licenses ought to be their death warrants.

I don't care. The gays can be mistreated. If they weren't, it wouldn't be "recognizing reality," would it traitorcuck?

What dosent seem to be understood here is that this isnt a rational issue
Like most politics people think of stuff like this in an Emotional Manner not a logical/rational one

To sum it up
The reason that Poofs dont give a shit if a civil union and a marriage give the same economic benefits and want rights to marriage
Is because Feels>reals

strawpoll.com/8f6ag9x1
HOUTHI MASCOT STRAWPOLL

Okuu in the lead, Revy close behind!
Don't forget the other options!

>KILL DA GAYZ
>YOU ARE A TRAITOR IF YOU DONT HELP ME KILL DA GAYZ
You are delusional. Seek help.

>an intifada is starting and /sg/ talks about australians fucking each other in the ass

>This amount of gay bullying

Why do you ignore the main point he maid while only talking about a clear exaggeration

No one gives a shit about a few protests and some Palis chucking some bobs

It's not big enough yet

Its not starting, they are just barking about it. I doubt it will go off, Israel security has to be up in arms.

>Syria
>The Tiger
>Being gay
>Gay marriage
>Australia legalizing gay marriage

5 degrees, desu (not that far off)

The main point he made is saying that the USA exists, thus gays should be murdered, and thus I am a traitor.
The USA existing does not in fact prove gays should be murdered, and thus doesn't prove I am a traitor for not murdering gays.

Stop projecting your opinion everywhere thinking other people share it and consider it truth.

There's a difference between saying "Crimea is part of the Russian Federation." or "Jerusalem is part of Israel." and saying "All gays have the legitimate right to get married!" If gays are really facing discrimination because they can't get married, it's not the same. Are you gay or are you just way too obsessed with being a "good ally" to the extent that you lie on Sup Forums to support it?

If Putin ever comes to Australia, I will propose to him

Reminder there are gays that aren't flamboyant and need to show of their sexuality constantly and then the degenerate faggots who have multiple STDs and shout down any other opinion.
The later is hated by the modest gays as well.
#NotAllGays

Stop being so gay

this

>#Syria #DeirEzZor to Homs CS - Shamuna TV reporter
SAA and allies Forces began this morning the operation to clear the desert from the west bank of euphurate all the way toward Homs CS in a pocket estimated at 5000km

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939117598821834752

>Palestinians are angry and attacking Israeli troops and throwing rocks
t/NothingNew