Fuck off roaches and sand niggers

>tfw Muslims will never have Jerusalem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KVh2ivhBR2Y
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/us-air-force-admits-harvesting-russian-tissue
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=5891545db8f955e347e3493a9575e7df&tab=core&tabmode=list&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neither will jews when we are done with you

Muslims eternally BTFO.

How will you ever recover?

A female bogdanoff? How?

we're going to kill all you kikes one day

>The eternal mutt knows no shame

in your dreams abdul

Hopefully! nighty night

What is the religious importance of jerusalem for muslims?

Don't mind me just replying to sand monkeys

it relies on a dream sequence in which Mohammed got taken by an angel to a far away city where a great mosque should be built - it is not named, and the whole thing is just pathetically silly. but they say it is Jerusalem and that therefore it is theirs.

who said this? No source given?

Please tell me that you are not quoting the austrian art school drop out?

>>tfw Muslims will never have Jerusalem
There will be a day or reckoning for Jerusalem.

pol keeps posting coalburners. damn you surely love bbc

I'm just happy knowing that there will probably be eternal war over Israel. Jesus, Muslims and good goys die, a great service to the world no matter who dies the most.

That's right, go fight another war for Israel, goy!

In the meantime, Tyrone will take good care of your girl. Because it's the current year!

Use your Samson option already and get it over with.

Sounds good. I wish we could supply you guys with weapons, so the death toll amongst your people and the Jews increases.

>And Germany
Lol gay

Please tell me this is real. Is this happening now? Is there a livestream or something I can watch??

ill join the jews in killing you fucks.

Real, happened Thursday morning. I had a giggle.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-israeli board.
If we want to get rid of the jews we need a place where to dump them, and that's Israel.

an oven is more compact desu

But but, muh Trump was a Nazi?

Goyim really bought it huh?

>If we want to get rid of the jews we need a place where to dump them, and that's Hell.

I'll side with the sandniggers over the kikes tbqh. Kikes have been parasites for way too long

You know when you guys pushed all of them into Europe to kill off girls like that? Well in 50yrs all of Europe will be essentially like Iranians.

Guess what happens then genius.

youtu.be/KVh2ivhBR2Y
Of course you will side with yourself

You're not german you sand nigger fuck.

It's infuriating how you've polluted Europe.

Fucking subhuman real wessi germans are based against kikes, only ossi atheist and some evangelic cucks in the north sucking kike dick

>blonde
>cute nose
>jew

Trying to draw distinctions that don't exist. Shalom/salam sandniggers the only difference is a lisp/.

>Jerusalem
>where even the priests may have experienced Khazar milkers

It's an abstract kind of feel

>if I just yell kike loud enough ill fit in

Go back to syria you rapist fuck,

Whatever you kikes do, make sure we have plenty of Palestinian torture and removal videos to watch.

don't worry, soon you wont have to fight anymore

>you need to go back rapist

r.t.drump faggot talking about going back lmao

Go fuck yourself. Israel should be Christian

Why don't the jews quietly murder all the ortthodoxy jews one weekend? 80% of your problems would be solved overnight. You rd yourself of those leaches, you might begin to mend your ruinous image.

Orthodox Jews are the driving force behind the rise in Israeli demographics. Good luck with that.

Has there been an isis stance on this whole Jerusalem shit or are they the first (((Muslim extremists))) to recognize israels right to exist?

>implying a golem can kill its master

Give me hot Jew wife now

true

but the pic with all these holes in her ears? like what? her cellphone doesn't catch the signal?
>absolutely degenerate

The Jews don't come from there. They came from Khazaria

Isis is done bro.

you fucking kikes hahahaha, daily reminder that israel moving their capital to jerusalem is one of the biggest signs of israels near destruction, jews themselves know that, thats why rabbis and other religious jewish leaders urge the zionist government to not do it, oh man, im so fucking excited for the fact that we are going to slaughter jews and reclaim palestine.

The Capital of Israel was always Jerusalem, and we conquered the rest of it from your crappy little nation in 1967. But now the American embassy will move to Jerusalem, and you sand monkeys will keep crying about it

>biggest signs of israels near destruction

and so whos going to fight against the american army to destroy israel? jordan? lel

>ill join the jews
>usa

Israel is our greatest ally. Because is the only one willing to accept the jews!!

>I'll side with the sandniggers
>Germany
Like pottery

1,5 billion

you're both semitic sandniggers. be an hero.

putin mopped the kike sandniggers outta syria for the most part, the u.s. transported the Israeli Secret Intelligence back to israel. now erdogan gets to mop up the kurds.

Congratulations master-I-I m-mean greatest ally.

i'd settle in her west bank

None of you fucktards deserve it give it to the Hindu's

bruh, you need to subtract shias and munafiqs

I love when the Saudi’s stop fucking camels long enough to launch a scud message at the Jews. Comfy as fug.

MARIA MIRI DOMARK

US Air Force Admits To Harvesting Russian Tissue
A day after Russian President Vladimir Putin surprised members of Russia’s human rights council by informing them that some shadowy entity - possibly with ties to the United States - had been collecting biological tissues from Russians from different ethnic groups, the group responsible for harvesting the tissue has revealed itself.

While some initially discounted Putin's remars as another loony conspiracy theory, as it turns out, he was right: The group responsible for the tissue collection was none other than the US Air Force, proving that yet another conspiracy theory has become a conspiracy fact
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/us-air-force-admits-harvesting-russian-tissue

>the arab monkey knows no shame

Know your place and stay silent in your corner, there's nothing but defeat for you.

And take the pali filth back to your country

>Know your place
idem

>Know your place

is that how persecuted people should talk?

Shill harder Ivan. Maybe post a source with real people writing it

>MARIA MIRI DOMARK

I really, really do not like you motherfuckers. Personal experience. Not some 19 year old kid memeing on the internet. But goddamnit, some of your jewesses really excite the senses.

fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=5891545db8f955e347e3493a9575e7df&tab=core&tabmode=list&

Scroll down to Q2

lmao little chaim from New York got triggered by some antisemitic words from the goyim eh??
Go back to Yisrael before its too late chaim, won't want to miss your people getting Shoahed for the second time in history (after the Romans)