The 'Resistance' is imploding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt2NPP1z-y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did it even start

>jews eating their pets
what a surprise

Apart from a few well funded "activists", their useful idiots and journos, no. No actual grass roots support as they say.

This "progressivism" bullshit is just the attempt by the capitalist elite to delegitimize left-wing politics.

And you edgy fuckheads equate it with real communism. Liberals get the bullet too.

You don't realize that was communisms game since the start, Lenin was put on a train with gold to Russia, along with Trotsky who was caught in Canada with gold after leaving New York with gold, yet was allowed to pass unmolested.

Everyone is FIGHTING!

No one in real life can support this shit and sees how stupid it is. But as long as they control the media things will be a mess.

>you guys are edgy fuckheads
>liberals get the bullet too

Is complete lack of self awareness a prerequisite to being a kike puppet commie?

You intolerant racist. Let me guess- when our communist utopia is here, you want only white men to still be in charge.

Racism is good. Economic injustice isn't. As I said, liberals get the bullet too.

frankly what this guy describes happens everywhere among the good and bad..
just because we're those kinds of people

>racism is good. Economic injustice isn't
News flash: 99% of economic injustice is due to racism, sexism and other forms of bigotry in general.
> bullet
Wtf do you even need bullets for anyway?

LOL

THE (((Resistance))) is another Neocon controlled group, who would have guessed it?

First one I saved, good job.

progression is the prelude to communism. you and that trash are one and one and the same.

Economic "injustice" usually runs along racial lines for self explanatory reasons, and every communist regime eventually figured out some degree of liberalism is necessary for survival. The strongest, smartest and hardest workers do need to be rewarded more than the weak, lazy and stupid. Otherwise your entire system, like every commie state, is and will remain crab mentality:the state.

>News flash: 99% of economic injustice is due to racism, sexism and other forms of bigotry in general.
Niggers having less than humans is not injustice. Misogyny is having stronger and smarter people in charge.

>Wtf do you even need bullets for anyway?
Can't have a communist society unless the workers are armed.

Fascist confirmed. Change your flag. Now.

Actually, fascists want the population disarmed to control them more easily, just like the liberal "left".

Marx wants the opposite.

>Marx wants the opposite.
Only for the purpose of revolution, disarmament afterwards. At least get your shit straight if you're gonna larp.

>Only for the purpose of revolution, disarmament afterwards. At least get your shit straight if you're gonna larp.
How do you disarm the population in a stateless society, you retarded fuck? That was Marx' end game. The problem is, the capitalists (who happen to control the majority of the world) have always invested greatly into destruction of every society with a fairer distribution of power. The authentic ones, I mean (think Yugoslavia, not USSR).

Saying you'll shoot the useful idiots is not a good way to get them on your side you degenerate faggot.

Fuck I love being White.

this is literally what commies do lol

Oh, are you going to post CIA plant Bezmenov to prove your point now?

The term "useful idiot" was famously used by Russian Bolsheviks when they manipulated foreign capitalists to act against their country. That's what it means, not the supporters of the cause.

Ok. Let me rephrase.

Saying that you will shoot people who support your goals is suicidal, you ass-spelunker.

They don't support my goals, they support the capitalist left, which was created to misrepresent as and discredit my goals.

The whole reason why there were SJWs in the first place was so that Trump would become president and strenghten your establishment.

...wow.

>And you edgy fuckheads equate it with real communism.
No I don't, they're too stupid to be communists.

>Liberals get the bullet too.
You're helping.

I consider him an utter idiot, but he speaks the truth sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt2NPP1z-y8

INFOWARS.COM
YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE