So there's a pretty autistic trend where people learn that Jews control a lot of things and all of a sudden they feel...

So there's a pretty autistic trend where people learn that Jews control a lot of things and all of a sudden they feel like they've become red pilled. They convince themselves that they've hit the wokest plateau. When you ask them what the plan is they come up with the most autistic answers, so we all know they're probably more Jewed than anyone. Even lefties aren't stupid enough to oust themselves as a threat within the system. "HEY LOOK AT ME, DESTROY ME AND EVERYONE AROUND ME BECAUSE I WANT TO KILL ALL THE JEWS HA HA I'M SO OFFENSIVE!!!"

So let's break it down to perhaps a top 5 of the naughtiest Jews.

Bonus points for adding a list of the top 5 naughtiest of additional demographics.

Who are our enemies, Sup Forums? "DAS JUDEN!!!" is way too vague and it makes people autistic. Jews have created retarded controlled opposition over a hundred times in the past for obvious reasons that the newfags clearly don't understand.

Be specific Sup Forums, I'm sure we can come to a consensus on the top 5 worst offenders so we can pick our battles and actually come up with a realist battle plan other than "Elect Zio-Trump because he was our only option and hope that he won't screw us too hard".

My top 4 based on raw "Jewing" power:

Mark Zuckerberg
Sheryl Sandberg
Susan Wojcicki
George Soros

Not sure who's #5 yet.

In the theoretical situation where a president favored you aspies and he could remove 5 Jews from power and make an example out of them so their position wouldn't be replaced by yet another Jew, who would comprise this 5 Jew list? What would give us the most leverage to stop the hemorrhaging?

I talked to some guy who thought he was red pilled the other day and he said something along the line of, "What do you mean we're losing?! The Democrat party is practically bankrupt!"

oy vey goyim

Top 5 Kikes

Larry Page/Sergei Brin ( (((Google))) )
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Pierre Moscovici ( (((EU))) finance minister)
Karl Marx (He's dead, but he's probably the Jewiest Jew in history)

I see these boomers on Twitter calling themselves "red pilled".

"pro-Trump, pro-Israel, #MAGA #Israel Jerusalem will always be the capital of Israel so BTFO Muslims! I'm so glad we finally have a president who's not afraid to OFFEND THE SHITLIBS!!!"

Where did these people come from who believe they see the figurative and/or literal matrix because a president they voted for is mildly offensive for show and presentation?

>Pierre Moscovici ( (((EU))) finance minister)

I have to look more into this one, that's a new name to me.

In the original Matrix movie the directors wanted the matrix to be a farm that "harvested" people's dreams/minds as a sort of super computer. It was supposed to be about AI. (I believe it was Warner Bros) who had them change the script to make the human farm all about harvesting energy as human batteries because the original concept was too close to reality.

The world's intelligence agencies, social media, Google, all already use us as a supercomputing cluster. NSA doesn't need our data to catch terrorists. They've already proved that they don't care about that. It's all about where we're headed with AI. The power of big data and AI is like having access to the God mind of the human system.

Of course I agree that it is important to hold people like Hillary Clinton accountable and have her moved to a jail cell in isolation and all of the other blue pill stuff, but there are too many people who think this is endgame level stuff. Same thing with the wall. In their blue pilled minds they see a few million less Democrat voters.

I see a present where you either submit to "the machine's" leftist programming or face the consequences. I would estimate that 250 million Americans have already submitted and will not fight the "machine".

It's not too far off when failing to submit to Zuckerberg's influences or another entity like him will cause your government issued crypto-coin wallet to be "postblocked" so you can't buy groceries. How far away are we from having a federal level one world blockchain currency? 8 years?

To summarize for Sup Forums, Jews in technology should be our key points of interest. Technology regarding AI is not moving at the pace of Moore's Law. The doubling period is much faster. I see a huge flaw in the right where they don't understand technology. They refuse to understand what they would consider "novelty trends that will go away and life will get back to normal such as AI and weaponized drones" As if the "red pill" is now a complete (((Hollywood))) owned fantasy in the mind of the right. The right as it is now is passive, defensive, uneducated, and unwilling to go on the offense or understand what "offense" means in this era. They play out gun toting fantasies just like (((Hollywood))) programmed them to. Guns will not be applicable to what we'll be up against very soon.

Anyone else see that the whole Trump movement isn't really red pill, it's just the better half of the blue pill? I still see stuff like this every day that makes me cringe lol

Some of the naughtiest Jews:

Rothchilds family
George Soros
Angela Merkel
Jared Kushner
George Soros
Barbara Spectre
Noel Ignatiev
Chuck Schumer
Gregor Gysi
Susan Sontag
Tim Wise
Jeffrey Zucker
Mark Zuckerberg
Sheryl Sandberg

And Macron given he married into Jewry.

Throwback bump

tfw 2 intelligent bump

Iger

>all these posts with reddit spacing
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Morning aspie, only you would notice that lol

100% this. These are the chief executors of Left Accelerationism.

I would argue that Marx didn't need to exist. That Zuckerberg's hidden hand algorithm would have accomplished the same current year scenario.

Tech CEO's control the rules of the game. Governments can't compete with real-time algorithm updates. Governments can make laws too, but Hillary Clinton isn't going to come to your house and disconnect you from the internet the moment you type out a criticism of gay people. Even in the UK you still technically have to get caught by the police. With Facebook you're completely disabled moments after you've triggered the algorithms. If you have a business then tough luck. You're going to be down for 30 days and probably lose everything with no chance to appeal. If your business relies on the internet (what business doesn't these days, Mexican ice cream carts?) and you're not a leftist, GOOD BYE!!! Trump isn't going to save you from Zuckerberg's population control matrix.

Step 1: go back to cuckit and stay there

>cuckit

Nice one fag.

Bump

Also, if we want to name the jew, we ought to differentiate between them, as we do with niggers and black people

Yeah, people just think you're autistic if you blame "the Jew". Normies will understand hatred for Mark Zuckerberg though. Everyone hates him.

The Facebook algorithm is so anti-west that you can even sometimes get blacks postblocked for saying "nigga".

In that sense most normies have been postblocked once or a few times so they can relate to hatred for Mark.

I think for the lower IQ right-wingers we need a very simple presentation.

"Mark Zuckerberg is the #1 enemy of free speech. Over 1 billion counts of blocked speech so far."

Something along these lines. They love simple. It also helps if we make it sound like a movement. "Deplorables against Mark Zuckerberg"

It's a similar story with Sheryl Sandberg. Normalizing public outrage against these names isn't going to be done in the same manner as red pilling on Sup Forums.

trying really hard to blend in