Post rare Americans

Post rare Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/visible-minorities-now-the-majority-in-5-b-c-cities-1.4375858
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_culture#Gay_male_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2

>t. half-Muslim, hairy, black-haired Bulgarian manlet telling me how white I am

Got this beauty when I was travelling through the US last month.

This is literally a picture of you posting right now

White Americans are pretty rare these days

holy rare, saved

>STARES IN 52% FACE

Legit the funniest thing I've ever seen

what the FUCK

I wonder if the media will report on this meme like they've done with so many others before.

Is that a real mutt?

>Visible minorities now the majority in 5 B.C. cities

>Richmond is now more than three quarters non-white and Coquitlam is just over half, census says
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/visible-minorities-now-the-majority-in-5-b-c-cities-1.4375858

Are there any white cities even left in Canada, Pierre?

That's not an American, that's a French man. Not even that rare.

Le 52% face is real

I think so and they'll say it's a Nork psyop

This is a picture of you, taken yesterday

Yeah I think I got her in Boston

Québec (exclude Montréal)

Post more, I want to draw it

Haha nah I've just got those 3 screenshots.

ayy lmao

Wow, 5 cities in a single province. Meanwhile the country is still 80% white and you can live in a 95% area unless you have to be in the Toronto area.
And no Canadians even like Toronto.

accurate

What have you got to hide, Igor? Show us that flag.

America has the highest population of whites of any country on earth, and just counting the over 200 million whites in this country, we have thirty times the population of whites vis-a-vis your third-world backwater former Ottoman colony.

If you actually had a flag with any history to be proud of, you wouldn't be hiding it. You're a little Albanian fuck LARPing as a "European Union" citizen, i.e. a Frenchman, German, Italian, but you're not.

"whites"

>The politics of 2036, when Canada is as brown as it is white
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

We're basically in similar situations regarding our government's extreme immigration policies. You Canadians don't have a leg to stand on in the "le whatever %" bantz.

the rarest

>[stares in bourgeoisie]
"Mon Dieu ze proletariat are awakening! It's like anuzzer Révolution.

An actual white person - the rarest American.

>he thinks this will go on for 20 years.
But thanks for having a gay-exporting empire.

Wow, this is almost too harsh.

Whatever you say, Yusuf.

You're actually attempting to pin what a faggot your prime minister is on us somehow?

This meme never gets old

How sure are you of that?

Also
>being this mad

this meme could really drive to the top meme of the year
russians are really killing it guys, we should be ashamed and try next year to get some jabs in on them
so far it is looking like a close second to tfwtointelligent/brainlet meme

Yes:
"During the 19th and early 20th centuries gay culture was covert, relying on secret symbols and codes woven into an overall straight context. Gay influence in early America was primarily limited to high culture. The association of gay men with opera, ballet, couture, fine cuisine, musical theater, the Golden Age of Hollywood and interior design began with wealthy homosexual men using the straight themes of these media to send their own signals. In the heterocentric Marilyn Monroe film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, a musical number features Jane Russell singing "Anyone Here for Love" in a gym while muscled men dance around her. The men's costumes were designed by a man, the dance was choreographed by a man and the dancers (as gay screenwriter Paul Rudnick points out) "seem more interested in each other than in Russell"; however, her presence gets the sequence past the censors and works it into an overall heterocentric theme.[7]

After the 1969 Stonewall riots in New York City, gay male culture was publicly acknowledged for the first time. A group of seven gay men formed The Violet Quill in 1980 in New York City, a literary club focused on writing about the gay experience as a normal plotline instead of a "naughty" sideline in a mostly straight story. An example is the novel A Boy's Own Story by Edmund White. In this first volume of a trilogy, White writes as a young homophilic narrator growing up with a corrupt and remote father. The young man learns bad habits from his straight father, applying them to his gay existence."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_culture#Gay_male_culture

that's a jojo pose

My love!