Cucked UK of the EUSSR

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

express.co.uk/news/politics/889749/brexit-deal-latest-news-divorce-bill-michel-barnier-theresa-may-angela-merkel

Get ready for a list of the backstabbing 'deals' she has fucked us over with.
Once a remainer, always a remainer, she will retire into her shekels and Britain will be on the scrap heap cucked by the EU forever.
Get ready, the paedophile protector is going to be raiding the poor and the elderly again and hiking taxes while giving pay rises to her LibLabConistan puppets.

what else did you expect?

Nothing less desu
I'm pretty sure in due (JEW) course we will be hearing how many more little deals behind our backs she made to appease her Zionist masters.
Still, if any mugs will put up with it and do nothing its this dump of an island.

Fuck May, the cunt sold us out.
Why the fuck the Tories decided to keep her after she fucked up the election so hard is beyond me. Not only did she fuck us, she fucked every other country in Europe too. Now when people think about leaving the EU, they will see the bollocking we got and think "Oh no, we don't want that".
Silly bitch ruined Europe forever by either being incompetent beyond measure, or by being deliberately shit.

Every time some sod starts going on about how a multi-party system is the secret key to repairing U.S. politics I think of Europe and smile.

>Silly bitch ruined Europe forever by either being incompetent beyond measure, or by being deliberately shit.

This ... brexit is a desaster. But not for the reasons those pro EU shills say, but because now it gets even harder stopping or changing the EU.

Fuck Bongs ... can't you go for a generation without ruining Europe.

The Tories are still part of the globalist elite, LibLabCon are all posh boys from posh schools who pander to their banking elite Zionist masters.

Would you put THIS in charge of Brexit?

I heard my country's politicians were happy. So you probably got proper fucked. Sad to see.

:^)

Oh burger man you sweet innocent child.

there is no multi party system, its a two party system like America, red vs blue, its all a TV show.

Ive seen this referendum game before m8's, its just to waste time while the propaganda intensifies and even more shitskins get a vote. They have no intention of ever letting you brexit, they will just give you a little hope to calm you down. Games elite people play.

when you see my post gets

it's not surprising, May is Obama tier when it comes to Islam, her whole gig was all about pretending to be a conservative while being a little globalist drone

Almost again. Nice.

what is the problem? as far as i understand it the UK gets off without any hooks?

Theresa May doesn't want the UK to leave the EU.
Or she is too incompetent to negotiate it.
If she did she would have made it public knowledge that the UK was preparing for no deal but would try to reach a mutually beneficial trade deal with the EU and agreement on the rights of EU citizens currently in the UK (which could have been any living in the UK prior to the referendum result would be given permanent residency).

But she didn't, the EU knew the Tories needed a deal and needed one they could force down the throats of their voters at home and so we get this nonsense where we will stay in the single market and allow free movement of people without any ability to influence future EU decision making.

This is not "The freedom to pursue freedom" ala free state policy, this is a farce.
Hopefully the next PM will get their fucking shit together and divorce the EU a second time.

>Fuck Bongs ... can't you go for a generation without ruining Europe
Ha, listen to Hans

It's so fucked. Shultz has said they are making a united states of Europe by 2025, all countries that don't want to be part of it should leave. However we want to leave it they are trying to fuck us over.

I can't believe how people are still keen for the idea of a 'trade bloc' running social laws and having an army

Ahh yes, the home secretary for five years who couldnt even diminish non-EU migration. Once an antiwhite, always an antiwhite

continental chads > virgin islanders

calm down bellends

Pls Herr Hans

You're a moron

This. Duverger's law. The political system converges to a two-party system.

but you'll only stay in the single market during this transition period of 2 years and i doubt the british ever had a problem with italians, germans or frenchmen moving around in the UK. its now no more refugees, no more paying into EU balances, no more following EU laws after that. i'd say this is a major success. now i dont want to shill, perhaps i miss something, but it seems may did a good job here. the alternative would have been to chimp out and unnecessarily create hostility.

Goodbye UK. We'll be joining you sooner or later.

My fear is the British governments willingness to give in to EU demands, rather than reach a compromise, is an ill-omen, especially with ECJ rules, the transitional period isnt the big deal, and you are right about not having an issue with northern and western Europeans.

I have just lost faith in this government to make Brexit a success and if commie corb gets in before a proper divorce has been finalised he will sink any hopes of a success because, despite being anti-EU, he is anti--trade.

Britain is already a dead nation on the scrap head. Has been for decades now

Just let go

Anyone who though anything else was possible is a brainlet.

>Now when people think about leaving the EU, they will see the bollocking we got and think "Oh no, we don't want that".

Exactly as planned.

well, what can i say. i suppose you island folk are too nervous about that, especially when i see people on brit/pol/ being terrified of this "united states of europe" thing when in fact it has been said by a toothless tiger that single-handedly dropped the votes of his party by 10%+. the ideological parting between UK and EU is absolute and neither side challenges this fact. there might be funny attempts by the EU to get the most money out of this but that will be it. there is by far not enough antipathy against the UK to allow the EU to screw them over maliciously.

If they don't have the willingness to leave without a red carpet and an instruction layed before them from our attempt and don't think they can do better than us then fuck them. EU is a scam and member states don't care about each other.

UK is a scam and member states don't care about each other.

>half of the population didn't want it in the first place
>the other half aren't getting what they voted for

I wish I could say I was surprised

Replace the hand with a knife

of course you will be cucked, what the fuck did you expect? never fuck with germany. we always get our revenge. sometimes centuries later, but we will. this time we gonna punish all of europe for not following our lead.

get ready.

>he still
>still
>STILL
>thinks this is for Germany

It was the Jews who ruined Europe you idiots. Quit fighting.

doesnt matter. we are the enabler.

my point is you will wish you were on our side in ww2. or even better, dont even fucking start ww2.

Jew.

>we are the enabler.

Of course you are,it's all you, nothing to do with (((them))), all you...

pure vanity

Every nation should leave EU and refuse to pay the bribe leaving fee.
Sign deals independently with each other, declare Shultz, verhoffstat and Merkel wanted criminals in every free European nation.

Whoever decided to make Germany the face of the EU was a genius. Feeling cheated from their conquest of the continent it would be a surefire way of keeping Germans in line if they think they won this time.

She hasn't fucked us over at all. Let's look at the EU climbdowns.

>Full British jurisdiction over EU citizens post-transition
Remember when the EU demanded they controlled that? They cucked

>No hard border with Ireland despite Ireland being a single market country

Oh but i thought that was inseparable with EU rules. Another EU climbdown

>The bill is now estimated lower at £35bn to £40bn

And guy verhofstadt and barnier were making noises for months on it possibly being £60bn to £80bn

We won this

well yes, this has been the entire point in the creation of the EU. and if you shift your perspective towards that, a lot of things happening in europe make sense. the vice of the german is a feeling of invincibility, much to the detriment of the continent.

how about we stay in the eu and vote in nationalist governments across europe
then we can reform it, everyone is sufficiently pissed off it could work

>rules for new reformed eu

ban islam
deport all non native born migrants
capital cities must remain 90% native european
policy incentives to increase birthrate for natives
protect culture and traditions of each individual nationstate
keep free movement of people but have strict controls on stay time and no welfare
maintain good health for our citizens and encourage military service
create the eu super army
reclaim rightful european clay from turkey
keep free movement of people but permission must be asked for extended time

>brittish honestly thought democracy works
topfuckingkek
you goys will never be free, bow to your masters the eternal kr*auts, sieg hail the 4th fucking reich.

when you see the deals you ask question why? most likely refusal of the deals and leaving anyway only triggers EU(read germany) and everyone will see the reason EU is such garbage union

truth is the most important, leaving g*rmany with nothing is the right thing to do

says the yank with yet another billionaire buddy of the bankers who takes part in secret handshake shenanigans.
You're an idiot, you should be learning from what is happening and waking up, remember, you still have your guns to overthrow the globalists, we dont.