>favorite fight
>favorite arc
>favorite character
>original or nisei

Other urls found in this thread:

mangareader.net/kinnikuman
youtu.be/eEgMSWn_xOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terryman but mainly because Terry Funk rules.

>favorite fight
Kinnikuman vs warsman
>Favorite arc
Golden mask
>Favorite character
Robin mask
>original or nisei
Original

Bump

Also if anyone wants to start reading the series here's a link mangareader.net/kinnikuman

Sup Forums theme youtu.be/eEgMSWn_xOU

>favorite fight
Buffaloman vs Kinnikuman
>favorite arc
Seven Akuma Choujin
>favorite character
Springman
>original or nisei
Original

Springman was way more deadly then I though he would be

Literally my favorite character ever

How does the anime compare to the manga

Why

Don't I have egg on my face. I'll get onto that story time now.

Springman's actually a pretty cool guy, seeing as how he's good friends with both Buffaloman and Stecasse, also in that he's actually himself pretty chill.

Now. the one shot.

Why has the original anime never been subbed? Isn't this series popular?

He dad was a dick for giving him that mask

It's really unknown in the west I know that hokuto no gun is translating the anime though

>fight
20 Million Powers vs Perfect Chojin
>arc
2nd Chojin Olympics
>favorite character
Either Ramenman or Robin Mask. Hard to pick.
>original or nisei
Original

I like how a lot of the characters were made by fans

But when will the guy with a butt for a face finally get his chance to become the hero?

Okay, favorite Perfect Origin/Large Number?
Man, I don't know why butThe Man is such a fantastic name holy shit
You can play Kinnikuman Muscle Fight?

Aaaand that's Musman, Who wants more?

The sub group is super slow and also fucking gay, if anyone uploads their subs to Youtube or any site like that they throw a bitch fit and say they won't sub anymore till they're taken down.

i'm fine with more

>Favourite Origin/Large Number
Fuck, that's actually hard to pin down.
Not really though, since I can pretty much tell you my favourite Origin is Thingman, design and wrestling wise, The rest are either just shit or boring designs or Goldman and Silverman, which are no brainers. No, the REAL challenge is pinning down my favourite Large Number, since they all have such great designs like either Polarman, or Marvelous, or Jack Tea, or Turboman, or fucking MAX RADIAL, goddamn eight foot tall behemoth of a monster truck knight.

You're gonna love this one.

I don't know, I feel like Psychoman is like what would happen if the Joker was inserted into the Kinnikuman-verse and while I do admit that the Perfect Large numbers are better than the origins, Karasuman and Painman felt really well-constructed and The Man is such a fucking ominous characters yet so simple at the same time. I feel like every single character Yudetamago creates is either the best character of all times or an unexplored goldmine of possibilities. Too bad the "perfects" kind of kill themselves upon defeat, unless Suguru pulls a face-flash.

>MFW there are FOUR known choujin from my country
>Three heroes and One devil

I wonder if Yudetamago likes Peru, because I feel it is the third country from where most known Choujin come from.

Well, can't really say much on the Man that you didn't say. He is pretty ominous yet he's kind of regal plain, like a Greek god.

But the Origins are kind of underwhelming. Out of the Origins you brought up, Crowman and Painman, I'd say Painman is better personality wise, because both have pretty boring designs, some freak wearing a tengu mask and a guy covered in bubble wrap. At least Painman's design was a major part of his wrestling style, Crowman just acted like an actual bird, so much so that he made a fucking nest in a volcano when he was fighting the Ninja.