Were Indians bullied out of Sup Forums? I don’t see them around here often

Were Indians bullied out of Sup Forums? I don’t see them around here often.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
mexconnect.com/articles/2910-toilet-paper-and-mexican-plumbing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Poos
>Internet
They've got to figure out the potty first.

They use the gay flag, as they love shit

we called them on their bullshit

they only feel comfortable around their own kind, like rats or cockroaches

Ay yo white boi

POO

they probably all use kekistani flags or some other nonsense.

Because they take the bait so easily and cry about it. Superpower by 2020? Two years and counting poos, tick tock.

Get the Islam out of your country and then whine about us not paying any attention.

no.
Most indians don't have internet, let alone knowing about Sup Forums, and let's keep it that way.

You think Australians are shitposters? The Indians on Cricbuzz website drove off aussies. Let's not invite more Indians here.

They also started using memeflags

Lost hard

are you the same guy who got banned from /r/andia?

Open bobs and show vegana...bitch lasagna.
Most of them use meme flags,there is a colony of them in /bkz/trying to scam meme coins they create

Indian posters disapeared the day meme flags were introduced.

Never posted on reddit.

Indians talking about cricket is a waste of time. All they do is moan about Australian sledging while simultaneously praising Kohli for mouthing off.

Shitposters have a sense of humour and irony, cricbuzz Indians are insane delusional nationalists.

I'm least interested in retarded Indians, or Cricket. I'm just stating the facts.

thank god you are saved.

Maybe it is time to bully you. How are your orgies doing?

India should kill of half its population if it expects to be somewhat close to a first world country.

They are one with the poo.

POO
IN
LOO

Chinks vs muzzies vs indians vs africans.
Only knives from recycled materials allowed.
The biggest eugenics programme in a eco friendly format.
10/10 would watch from bed.

In a country as densely populated as India I'm not surprised, but it's alarming as fuck. God knows what it's like in China.

Personally I think a global pandemic (which is a matter of WHEN not IF) is the ace in the hole we have. People who follow R select breeding patterns are going to get evicerated.

POOOOOO
INNNNNN
LOOOOOOOOOO

Saved. Also, what is "south Europe"?

killing muslims will be a good 15% and then we can kill people with lower IQ and self hating Indians that would be way above the required 50%

They hide behind meme flags because they're embarrassed

Yeah they also have an HIV problem too.

dude, the black plague is still endemic there, not to mention leprossy...

You keep posting maymays, but I am posting your reality. Sad!

Who the fuck visits India? And why?

When ever my friend uses his vpn and tries to post from India it says it’s banned so idk or maybe I’m thinking of another shit tier country that he tried to post from

There are still too many hiding behind US, Canada and Britt bong flags. None shall survive this flush.

You keep posting obvious shit and I'll keep posting my ''memes'' Mr. 34 percent.

How do you feel about the fact that the only thing your country is known for is a disgusting, violent ghetto/garbage pile de Janeiro?

what's the reference to?

>You keep posting obvious shit and I'll keep posting my ''memes'' Mr. 34 percent.
>You keep posting obvious shit
>obvious shit
>shit
Okay then. I will keep documenting your shit-filled reality while you post maymays.

Would fuck

super power by 202-

POO

We bullied your mom's ass after we, Hindu, fucked her ass quite a while. Fucking moron, don't bring in threads about us without permission, eurocunt.
INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2030, FUCKERS!

t. outbantered poofstralian

Says the shitskinned malay. Go hack your mom's clit off, like you do there in islam.

you seem to have mistranslated. What you meant to say was "we bullied our young children's ass after we Himdu fucked their asses quite a while".

you're all depraved half-monkey pedos

Indians are fucking retarded.
Indians will argue about anything.
Indians will bargan over anything.
Indians are incompetant.
Indians think they are smart.
Indians can't even poo in the loo.
Indians can't even take IT support center riches and build a 1st rate country.
Indians can't even code. Pajeet coders have ruined M$, Apple, and all programming shops in the U.S.
Indians are smelly.
Indian food is shitty and dirty.
Indians are inbred.
Indians are corrupt.
Indians worship cartoon characters.
Indians believe pow piss is a good drink.
Indians are sheep.

They're becoming conscious of it and making an effort, so that's good. I wonder if there's any money to be made in starting an Indian plumbing trade school.

Adorable.

We Outnumber Your Gay Silly Nation, We Have Bigger Penis, We'll Reach North America And Enrich Your Genetics. You Can Thank Us Later.

Don't they wipe at all?

they use memeflags

What's wrong in it?Why can't you respect Hindu traditions?Why the selective criticism over hindu traditions only?

>We Have Bigger Penis

If they keep their ancap practices they might make it.

>They're becoming conscious of it and making an effort, so that's good.
Only sane reply here. It's not just Sup Forums but everywhere else too.
>fix something.
>lmao you took so long.
Okay dude at least these fags are trying.

>starting an Indian plumbing trade school.
no. Make toilets instead.

>Don't they wipe at all?
no.

they usually carry a can of water with them, wash it with water +soap.

I wanted to visit India before i learned about the POO IN LOO meme, sorry rajinder but i won't be going anytime soon.

I like indians.. hard working.. sure they tend to smell.. and there is the whole poo thing. But as brown skinned people go they are pretty good.. some smart ones amongst them.. and they do not strap bombs to themselves and run into busy places.. well played Pajeet,

That's my reality as much as Detroit and Bumfucksville is your's.
It doesn't affect me and I don't care about those human refuse.
Keep documenting other peoples problems while your country is used as a toilet for all the worlds problems, you retarded mutt.

A lot of Indians are intelligent, and educated.
Why would they come to /pol?

The sad thing is a few flash plagues would do wonders to clear out the lower classes and give India a real chance at sorting itself out but they've been living literally in their own filth for so long that they're probably all immune to diseases we don't even know about yet.

no see pic related for more info

Fucking bigot,educate yourself,it's a different culture don't try to impose your Graeco-Roman concept of hygiene.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

That's a Bangladeshi

>you retarded mutt.
I am still whiter than you. Sad!

desu you'd feel right at home Mehico. You guys throw toilet paper in dustbin.
mexconnect.com/articles/2910-toilet-paper-and-mexican-plumbing

Looks indian to me.

Whiter than you Muhammed

plague doesn't stand a chance against the Indian population machine.

Eliminate muslims first, that's a good 160 million.

Bangladesh is part of Akhand Bharat.We will reclaim it one day after removing the katuas and restoring Hinduism to its former glory
Jai Shree Ram

>not european
>not white
OF COURSE POL WILL BULLY THEM YOU IDIOT

Tbqh street food from clean places isn't as good as the semi clean and places, you know the saying never see food and justice being made

At least i'm white

You guys are sensitive as all fuck,that's why your kind keeps getting shit by us

This shit is where the "Indian food gives diarrhea" meme came from. They have such subhuman levels of sanitation and they always use their bare hands to prepare food

Haven't you heard about meme flags

>toilet paper in dustbin.
Totally the same as 700 million people shitting on the streets rajinder.

See
Stop outraging selectively.Hindus had the bitter end of the stick far too long.Its now time to reclaim their former glory to the world.

How many of you faggots are there, should we start a India /pol, India Chan is still dead isn't it?

Woah there, mud bud. We quarantine our niggers and feces to designated areas away from civilization, like Detroit. Your "upper-class" is still shitting and pissing in the dirt like animals.

Just because he is named chowdhury,and is bangla doesn't mean he is less of an example of how indians "clean"themselves and since that's what finanon was asking it's still accurate.
It is weird,they also do so in Argentina,that being said,they still use a toilet so it is still waaay out of your league.

Yes literally shit in your home is way better than shitting outside, carlos.