STOP RIGHT THERE

*blocks your path*
>STOP STOP GET ON THE GROUND BOTH OF YOU LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND
>Apparently we have a failure for you to comprehend simple instruction I'm gonna go over some of them again
>If you make a mistake another mistake there's a very severe possibility you're both going to get shot do you understand that
>SHUT UP I'm not here to be tactical or diplomatic with you You listen You obey
>For one thing did I tell you to move, young man Did I tell you-
>Put both your hands put both your hands on the top of your head and interlace your fingers
>Take your feet and cross your left foot over your right foot. Who else is in the room?
>Are you both drunk?
>So you're not going to have any problems understanding anything I tell you right
>You're not going to do anything but come towards us YOUNG MAN you are not to move you are to put your eyes down and look down at the carpet you are to keep your fingers interlaced behind your head you are to keep your feet crossed if you move we are going to consider that a threat and we are going to deal with it and you may not survive it
>YOUNG LADY shut up and listen You are to keep your feet crossed take both of your hands put them flat in front of you you are to push yourself up to a kneeling position KNEELING POSITION now put both your hands in the air crawl towards us STOP
>OKAY YOUNG MAN LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE
>You are to keep your legs crossed do you understand me You are to put both of your hands palms down straight out in front of you push yourself up to a kneeling position I SAID KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED
>PUT YOUR HANDS HANDS UP IN THE AIR YOU DO THAT AGAIN WE'RE SHOOTING YOU LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS DONT TALK LISTEN HANDS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR DO NOT PUT HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA FALL YOU BETTER FALL ON YOUR FACE YOUR HANDS GO BACK INTO THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK OR DOCK WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
fclaw.com/people/attorneys/a-d/brailsford-phil
newsweek.com/stephen-mader-police-shooting-fired-lawsuit-aclu-west-virginia-weirton-ronald-606435
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=143&v=RT2KJ93SeNE
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The jew minion was discarded. He payed the price.

>when the game of twister gets out of hand

Hope they put this retard behind bars for a very long time. Here in Germany cops try to hit non vital parts of the body unlike dumb amerishits

I bet it sucks playing simon says with this guy.

why don't they just shoot the weapons out of the criminals hands? seems like german cops are pretty inefficient

>that kid who took simon says too seriously

German police are fucking retarded. You always shoot center mass to stop the threat. I sincerely hope a muj slashes your throat wide open.

>OP didn't even exaggerate it
>this is literally everything officer dumbass said

HEIL HITLER FUCK THE POLICE cops are literally nigger tiered retards this cop needs to be put in front of a firing squad

This is what happens when you put retards in a position of power and give them a gun. Also I noticed there was a distinct lack of riots over this, almonds activated

he's already been found not guilty

Playingw ith air rifles can be dangerous. That young man knows all about it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE

His father, who used his contacts to accquit him

fclaw.com/people/attorneys/a-d/brailsford-phil

>why don't they just shoot the weapons out of the criminals hands?
>not shooting the light fixture above his head so it safely knocks him out
pleb tbqh

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

>Young man
>They were the same fucking age

>Those tatoos
>That nerd face

Yeah, powertripping faggot.

>You always shoot center mass to stop the threat

>threat

guy pulling his pants up

Blue lives matter breh!

>Be American
>Get shot
>The guy who literally executed you is found innocent because muh justice, muh freedom, muh 2nd amendment...

America is a Brazil tier shithole. Deal with it.

How come the girl understood to crawl without using her hands but the guy didn't?
Why did the roastie survive Sup Forums?

Only the police cock sucking has disapointed me on nu-pol. The Israel support can be logical. But the re. Dd it teir support of the police always makes me cringe.

Hate these COD fags. Legitimately captured people after a firefight in Afghanistan and it was less of a production. What a fucking joke.

Yeah he was found not guilty. But the judge didn't let the prosecutor use as evidence the fact that he had "You're Fucked" etched into his gun cover. That might have made a difference. And the tats and psycho face with no affect ought to have informed the jury that this isn't a dude you want protecting and serving.
Regardless, the jury let him go free. As shitty as the situation was, the jury letting him go free is probably the worst part. It seems like we have so much hatred ready to burn people to death for such minor things, but stuff like this juries just keep letting them go time and time again.
I think a lot of them don't understand how it works: they think their verdict must conform to some objective universal notion of guilty or not guilty. In fact, if the jury agree he is guilty, that's it. That's all there is to it. He is recognized as guilty. Same with not guilty. It doesn't matter what you think you're supposed to say, all that matters is what you actually do say. If you say he's guilty no one can change your verdict because they think you were wrong.
If juries started ruling guilty on execution cases where the victim clearly isn't an immediate threat to the officer, then SOPs would start changing really fast. Right now they are written to minimize any possible risk to the officer, and so we see the ridiculous circus that innocent civilians have to perform at risk of being executed.

>be american
>get shot
>the cop goes free becuase the state mafia protects itself
Freedom aint free

The girl fucked up to, as you can tell from the officer screaming at her. But she girl so no get shotie.

Getting a tattoo should be grounds for dismissal if you're a cop.

Full arm? It's like he's saying "I'm an insecure faggot, please give me a badge and a gun."

This is the logical conclusion of gun ownership, the more guns people have the more rabid, hostile and armed the police is.

Getting a tattoo should be grounds for dismissal from life.

I hope that man dies in terror and agony

>minimize any possible risk to the officer
Seriously these people value their lives a bit too much. Like if you want to be respected for doing a 'dangerous' job maybe it should actually be dangerous.

What were they getting arrested for?

It's pretty crazy that you can get shot for not following some over the top instructions to the letter, do cops not have common sense.

Also what happened to that Somali cop in Minnesota who shot that Aussie girl?

>can't operate a door
>paid operator in swat team

lol americans

the crawling shit was fucking retarded, they could have ziptied his hands while he was face down and dragged him to a safer location for a body search, instead they've got this male lesbian yelling ridiculous shit at the poor cunt and unloading.

white lives matter.

that looks like a 15 year old bully

haha I'll buy that dude a beer and show where the rest of the faggots who shoot up are at.
RWDS on your faggot lefty asses.

Look at this fucking jap kike

Is trying to escalate every situation to a gunfight part of the training?
Do americans join the police to kill people?

reminds me of this
newsweek.com/stephen-mader-police-shooting-fired-lawsuit-aclu-west-virginia-weirton-ronald-606435

the jury made the decision, not a judge

wrong picture, whoops :^)

>watch video of shooting
>an hour later, see that pic
Now it all makes sense.

looks like a ftm tranny

>shoot center mass to stop threat
>shoot a drunk pasty fucker that is CRAWLING
You work against your own interest cumskin.
Keep defending the cop.

>tattoos
They really accept anyone as a cop in the States, right?

>It's pretty crazy that you can get shot for not following some over the top instructions to the letter,
side effect of living in a place where there's a decent chance anyone could be armed at any point

>What is jury selection.
>What is prosecutor collusion
The prosecutor and the cops are part of the same union. He's taking one for the team, because otherwise, it would tear down the entire fucking statistic palace on top of them before lynching castrating killing and then cremating them right on the spot. This video is damning in a way I haven't seen before, and I love /gif/ owned threads.

Couldn't have put it better myself

They are fucking stupid and not well trained at all. I live in a country that was plagued by terrorim and violence until the last 20 years. There has been problems with dissident terrorism up until now even after the troubles. Our police carry all the time and as far as I'm aware most of them carry when they are off duty as well.

I never hear of any incidents involving our Police doing stupid shit like this. I wouldn't feel safe trusting American police after seeing all the videos like this

The Muslims seem to have more success hitting a German woman's vital organ than you cunts. Gotta keep dem foreigners at arms length, nah mean.

bong police does not look so bad right now

hahahaha stoopit y pipo

Unfortunately a lot of weak men try to join the police and many of them manage to pass the psychological screening
It's something about authority fantasies

Also, when you watch the full video the fucking imbecile pigs couldn't even operator a key card for a door after killing a man in cold blood. American education/police training folks.

>What is jury selection.
then I need evidence that the jury was biased, e.g. it's filled with cops or sth

Yeah once you've gone into a situation where legitimately everyone is armed you start to recognize it takes more than just the presence of a gun to be a threat.

Lot of cops have probably never been in a situation with a genuine threat so it's not a shocker their ability to threat detect is based on a power point presentation given by some cop who had a bad experience.

>can't operate a door

More than that, they lingered in front of said door for over a minute while they fucked up. Doors are the fatal funnel, and not for standing in front of. They deserved for an armed perp to shoot through it.

>*blocks your path*

The guy worked for a pest control company and he was showing some people in the hotel room a scoped air rifle that he shoots birds with. Apparently he aimed the rifle out the window and someone saw it and called the police.

Hanz is right your country is disgusting
soz burger

ARE YOU CALLING AMERICANS STUPID

WE ELECTED DONALD DRUMPF HOW DUMB CAN WE BE

His wife is pregnant.

yes kill every one before you have a chance
to workout what happening

this is makes the USA the most love country in the world lololol

What happened to
>"freeze, hands on head"
>cop walks over with gun aimed at suspect and handcuffs the guy

Now they have to apparently hokey cokey over to the cop from across the room so he doesn't have to exert himself so much by taking a few steps.

Again it goes back to common sense, the guy slips and puts his hand out to stop himself breaking his nose, better shoot him dead.

Guys, just a heads up, the wife is single now.

>Tell a man you are going to shoot him if he makes a mistake
>shoot a man while he sobs and crawls towards you
>spend 3 minutes trying to figure out how to open a door

American """""""Operators"""""""""

>tattoos
Now I wish HE did get to rot in jail. Fucking crooked cops. He looks like a psychopath.

Wow America
Land of the free to be shot.

No wonder you lost the war.

>Do americans join the police to kill people?

I'd say about 95% of them do.

I can attest that state mafia is a real thing.
its more or less possibly backed up by the freemasons.

I call that the day, the world face palmed all at once

yep

Kekd

Show some basic human decency. A family destroyed because of some cop psycho. A single mother of soon three children.

It is better to serve justice while you are alive then afterwards.

The jury system is FUCKING retarded.

Cops are above the law

people are fucking retarded.

the jury system was created back in a day when anybody called to a jury was an educated land owner.

The hell is with all of you.
He was told multiple times, very clear instructions and that he would be shot if he didn't follow them.
Instead he was sporadic as fuck, did jerking movements and reached for his waist.
Everything he did was textbook on how not to respond and react to cop instructions.
And for people saying he was scared and blah blah blah. Then why did the women follow orders well enough to not get shot?

Also requesting the video of the chick cop who let the nigger adjust his pants, just for him to shoot her in the face .3 seconds later.

I keep seeing people say that the jury wasn't allowed to see the video or the fact that he had "you're fucked" etched on the side of his gun. I can't find any proof of this though, but if true it could explain.

Where did they get this snivelling, cowardly cunt from?

I commented in the previous threads that the guy getting shot was dumb as fuck, but after seeing this entire video I can't help but notice that this officer is the most out of line and straight up retarded faggot that has ever joined the police force.

What a power tripping psycho faggot, how the fuck did this faggot not become a bottom prison-bitch.

Shouting a dozen instructions that all contradict each other and then yelling at a suspect to crawl of to you? What in the fuck, please tell me they did kick him off the force.

They weren't allowed the full video according to one user. But I have yet to see a source for almost anything anyone has been saying.

There are two reasons. Reason 1) is that Americans are gradually being replaced by shitskins and nogs and are rapidly becoming 56%, reason 2) is pic related.

lmao, perhaps only the elite special forces or federal air marshals can do that

Allow me to complete the story...

“"As he was crawling, I guess his shorts were falling down because of the material they were, basketball shorts. Try to crawl with your hand this way. He had a reaction, tried to pull up his shorts. Then they...they shot him," said Portillo.”

What we have here is a very teachable moment.
I don’t care if my pants are down to my ankles and all the zits on my Lilly white ass are out for all the world to see.
You DO NOT make ANY MOVES without asking police for permission first.
Oh and I like how you left out the fact the dead guy was pointing a scoped rifle out the window like a sniper. I mean it’s not like cops just show up for no reason to shoot you.

well that the stupidest thing ever

Can you explain which instructions contradicted each other?

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

>Yes sir
He said that with a crying voice and omfg I feel so bad

>PUT HANDS IN THE HAIR DONT TOUCH the GROUND
>PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE GROUND AND CRAWL TO ME
>PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND CRAWL TO ME AND IF YOU FALL YOU BETTER LAND ON YOUR FACE.

I rather just stood fucking still in crawl position and not listen to the bastard at that point.

Cant shoot me for doing nothing. doing nothing isnt life threatening to the cop.

it gets even more fucking retarded when being scared of getting wallbanged through the door is why they popped the cunt but they still decided to be loud dumb assholes and play with the doorknob for ages.

>manlet

This

That boyish face, small skeletal frame and those "I'm a hard man" tattoos are something all those dykes with lopped off tits get. Al he's missing is slight ear gauges and a snap back.

he was intoxicated you stupid fuck and when he went to pull his pants up his hand was back on the ground before this retarded fucking pig shot him this cop should be fucking put in the fucking gas chamber

>Now stand on your left leg and bring your right leg up in the air.
>now touch your nose with your left thumb and rub your belly with your right hand
>now electric worm your way towards me
>if you stop doing the electric worm at any point im going to unload this entire mag into you, you're fucked buddy.

Just fucking WALK towards him for fuck sake, absolute fucking state of the American Police

How do you keep your hands up and crawl at the same time is my question?

He was complying, the Jew cop was moving the goalposts into some weird game of twister where the retarded kid's life was at stake, it was fucked up on so many levels only a complete and utter cunt like yourself could not see what's up.

These people are trained to think any movement is potentially aggressive. They fundamentally don't even understand aggression or human behavior.

>Be on patrol in Afghanistan
>Dawn near some village
>Guy walks out of his home and into a field randomly
>LT starts flipping out on the radio about how this guy is going for a gun
>He's clearly taking a shit
>LT glares into this hajji's asshole with his threat vision waiting for an AK to pop out
>All the enlisted start sharing stories about how they also shit

Whomst keeps photos like that on their PC

he would've unloaded cus "muh spooked".
Should've just starfished in their rooms and waited for them to come and cuff them regardless of what the cops say.