User, what do u think of this?

user, what do u think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rqO3XXxPD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy vey when does chanukka start

Not a thing... don't you worry about it goyim.

is he literally the first jewish POTUS?

I think he's doing everything he can without being too obvious about it to make all the DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER types look like jackasses.

Jew parties are LIT AF

Ya’ll are missin out man

youtu.be/rqO3XXxPD14

Just like Hitler

Nah that was Jefferson

And don’t give me that diest bullshit that was just so he could live publicaly without being known as a Jew

This. And to rustle the jimmies of of the "Happy Ramadan" left.

Sup Forums will defend this, then in the same breath

FUCK THE JEWISH AGENDA

the fact that Israel and their puppets dont like this move makes me support him even though i still dont see the endgame move. only legit reason for this move was to have a solid argument "i aint a anti-semite".. why would one need such an argument? possible kike crackdown soon? dis gonna be good

>pol is one person
Retardnobrain.jpg

It is illegal for non-christcucks to be potus.

>"FROM NOW ON IT'S AMERICA FIRST, AMERICA FIRST"

is that their version of the square dance? lmao

>Be "half your family is Jewish"
>Might as well
The last president let tons of plantation niggers in, and nobody said shit. I really don't see the problem here, to be honest.

The Jews are the masters of the universe I fucking swear. 1488 dimensional chess players the lot of them. The only way they could get an extremely pro Jewish president who's family is completely Jewish into the white house was through Trump. The hatred directed at him is a perfect cover.

>two scoops
>two turkeys
>two holiday parties
>two more terms
is there anyone who can stop this madman? help us Hillary! it was your turn!

This must be some kind of 48D intergalactic chess move. Just trust him, goyim.

he is such a Jew

I'm eager to see if Trump lets the Chabad inbreds put that giant fucking menorah on the WH lawn.

I suspect it will happen and the Kushners will be lighting it. If we were smart goyim we would stage an anti-war, anti-AIPAC, populist protest at it-- or perhaps even file a lawsuit for having a religious display on public grounds. You know, like the Jews love to do to us.