Be American

> Be American
> Show your air gun to your friends
> Another Ameriblubber sees you and calls your low-IQ, untrained and heavily militarized police force
> Intoxicated, attempt to comply with instructions as best you can
> Police Officers barks orders at you and threatens to shot you
> At this point you're crying and begging not to be shot
> As you crawl towards the officer you lose your balance and adjust your pants
> Get shot 5 times

At least your police officers aren't cucks like those silly Scandi ones, amirite XD?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE

Most of the action happens 12:30 and onwards.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/viewi=5f6_1512716304
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The murderer

Yeah American cops know they can get away with beating, killing and generally abusing white people so they do.

Reminder cops enjoy hunting people. Written by a former fucking cop.

>manlet

When will they learn?

>Found not guilty

If this doesn't cause mass civil unrest in the US I don't know what will.

You forgot the part where he was pointing it out the window.

I'm sorry but if you can't follow simple commands you deserve to be shot.

It's a white cop shooting another white guy. So nobody cares.

Yeah white people will care.

just like how 20 children getting mowed down caused a nationwide re-evaluation of gun control?

oh wait

We are all fucked up, but not even close to amerifags.

You mean a false flag government organized killing.

Yeah because we chimped out when Kate Steinles killer wasn't charged with so much as manslaughter right?

Thank God it didn't.

It SHOULD have caused a reevaluation of why teachers can't carry firearms in most states.

Holy fuck they murdered this man...

I respect the police but this cop should burn.

So you're saying you're cucked ?
Either that or your a shill.

>simple commands
If you're a cop and can't arrest a guy without playing simon says with him you shouldn't be a cop. What was stopping the cops from arresting the guy when he was laying on the ground with his hands behind his head? Why does he has to follow useless commands? And since when is not following a cops command a reason to be shot?

>Do 64D Simon Says or we'll shoot you

Legit who gave this twitchy little beta fuckboy a rifle?

Your own government did, time to use those guns you got to shoot back at them i'd say.

This is actually really fucking sad. Not got a problem with coppers having guns but there are too many wannabe soldiers in the US police, it seems.

Holy Shit! This POS cop needs to burn, you can tell he loves the power trip bc he is a 5'8 manlet. He will go to jail for life.

Fucker walked

wtf is this

He's been found not guilty. God it feels good to not be an American.

We really won't.
I'm more upset that this (now ex-) cop's act of stupidity may cost taxpayers $75 million, that's what the wife is suing the dept./state for.

16:09 twister for boy starts
16:18 put both hands on ground
16:41 put hands in air
16:52 dont put hands down for any reason 17:05 Officer obviously allows hands down for the guy to crawl to him Officer even contradicts his own statements. He should've shot the guy when his hands hit the floor by Police logic. liveleak.com/viewi=5f6_1512716304

>dead amerigoblins
And nothing of value was lost

I don't know how it works in Germanistan but over here all you do is follow the officer's orders. Simple.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

They found him not guilty they won't pay any money unless they admit fault.

POPO IS HERE TO PORTECT US STAY JELOUS STUPID FOREINER

>youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
to be honest it looked like he was looking for a gun in his back pocket

it also looked like the officer fucked up atleast twice.

Guy obviously showing signs that he's drunk
Cop didnt re-ask the question if the guy was drunk or not but do it in a more reaffirming way as in "you're not gonna get in trouble for being drunk."

There was also where the cop said "dont put your hands down for any reason." and then teh cop letting the guy put his hands down for some reason.

He was found not guilty in his criminal case. That has little to do with a lawsuit against the department. It was a wrongful death, and with the release of this video (which apparently was never shown during the criminal trial), she'll win easily.

Not how it works. A jury will decide if they pay money. They only decide if they pay a settlement to end the suit.

You know who criminals overwhelmingly are? Humans. Why would you trust any proto-criminal with a gun?

>5´8 hahahahahahaha, fcking jealous manlet, probably got cucked by normal sized human

>He thinks the police are obligated to do anything other than enforce policy
What they do is literally in their name. They are policy officers. If enforcing policy means shooting a wigger, than so be it.

Following commands sure, if those commands actually make sense for anyone involved. I don't see a reason as to why the guy had to CRAWL towards them, fuck that shit, the police was out of danger when the guy lay on his belly with hands behind his head and at least one firearm pointed at him. The 'crawl towards me or ill shoot you' part was just a manlet police officer on a powertrip.

:^)

Because apparently anyone could be a "proto-criminal", I need to be able to defend myself from these potential axe murderers

alright you're kind of thick so i'll late down the subject
we KNOW you do what the cop says, you stupid fucking inbred
what prevented the COP
from ARRESTING THE GUY
WHEN HE WAS ON THE GROUND
WITH AT LEAST ONE OTHER OFFICERS WORTH OF BACKUP

>the police was out of danger when the guy lay on his belly with hands behind his head and at least one firearm pointed at him.
He wasn't, though. You're showing your inexperience. If the guy had a gun he could've shot the cop. Do you really think suspects reported as waving guns around should NOT have to keep their hands in view? Why should the expectation be that cops wait and see if they get shot?

y6es

lmao overcompensating small dicked manlet I hope he burns for this

USA is truly fucked

Possible gun. Simple.

>Not how it works.
Just shows how the system is a joke then.

the officer's orders shouldn't include all of the unnecessary bullshit he was making the drunk guy do in the first place, you dipshit

Will he be put on trial again with new evidence ?

Possible gun. Life isn't like video games. You can get shot in split second.

DAM RITE FUKIN THUG LOOKED AT POLICE WRONG WAY SHOOT SHOOT MOFUCKA KILL KILL KILL DOG BLESS AMEIRCA

But even you could become a criminal. When it's time to defend you from yourself will you be able to do it? Statistically no (suicide is correlated with gun ownership), that's why the government needs to defend you from yourself.

>which apparently was never shown during the criminal trial

Yes it was you mong

This is so incredibly embarrassing, this retard starts threatening the guy how many times? then gives impossible contradictory instructions "like crawl towards me with your hands up" and "sit up with your legs crossed". Literally just have him walk with his hands up you fucking moron. The shooting would be legit based on the victims actions but the cops clearly rattled the guy unnecessarily and gave such poor instructions I think it's murder.

This is what us black folk have been protesting against for years! How it feel white bois?

> crawl towards me or ill shoot you

That's something I'v never heard an officer ever say... That makes no sense.

Nearly every arrest i'v seen is as simple as keep your arms to the side while officers move in to clear the situation.

Why the fuck would they ask an apparent armed suspect to move towards them?

His hands were in view when he lay on the ground with hands behind his head. If he can draw a gun from that position faster than the police can shoot him that police is incapable of doing their fucking job. Please explain to me the whole crawling thing, how about 'don't move or well shoot you'? Wouldn't that be a lot more simple?

wow nice fucking 5d chess, and he didnt even keep his own god damn commands. If I saw this video and it was my brother being show? Ohhhh boyyyyyy.

FUCKING CSUM COULD HAD GUN TRUE POPO JUSTFIED IN SHOOT MOFUCKA DIS PRIEC OF FEEDOM

>5' 8
why do these "people" feel they need to demonstrate they're tough and manly every chance they get?

PUT HAND ON HEAD OTHER HAND ON STOMACH AND RUB OR GRUG SHOOT DEAD

To be honest i think the best thing to do in that situation is lay down with your hands and legs spread out flat on the ground and then dont do anything until they repeat it like 10 times, cuz of retard cops like this guy who might fuck up the instructions. If they shoot you when you're in that position not moving then it'll be pretty clearly murder.

holy shit fucking amazing saved

They set him up. Cops do this on purpose here.

I once had an officer ask me for my ID, I said sure it's in my pocket, this guy lightening whipped his gun out as i reached into my pocket.

They know what they are doing. It's called slam dunking, as they have a term for it. I grew up with police, they are abuse and sick individuals who actually enjoy the ghettos and thug neighborhoods because without these kinds of places, they wouldn't have a job.

>a fucking leaf

Why is the cop having a guy who can't crawl straight, crawl on the ground for 10 feet. Why not say get on the ground?

Why not walk over too him and cuff him?

This was criminal malpractice on the part of the police officer.

Cops have been killing whites people since I can remember don't trust a cop.

I'm going to be forcing a redpill down your throat here so be ready. This especially goes for a lot of you guys here who live in other countries.

The Americans are stupid meme is true. I'm not even talking about the niggers and spics, white Americans are retarded and entitled as fuck. America still has an alpha male complex where violence is king and education is for virgin incels. We only survive with the economy we have because we are ruthless as fuck in business and have no problem raping any person or country financially.

The gun culture has reach unprecedented levels of retardation. Every southern white 80-IQ mongrel has a gun and wants to use it on another human. Every retard will have on facebook shit like "Mess with me or my family and heres what you get" and you'll see a picture of a gun. They drive drunk all the time and speed like crazy. The white privilege meme is true but ONLY when it comes to the police.... HOWEVER

Our police have become glorified in being violent monkies. The average white person only deals with police for noise complaints, DUIs, and Speeding tickets and the cop will treat you like a king if you're white. Whites even threaten neighbors and shit with gunshots a lot in the South and get away with it.

People (WHITES) are willing to use guns here for road rage and stupid shit and rather than try to curve this violent culture from the inside out, cops ask for more money so they can get more violent. Cops in the 80s when the crime rate was higher and more police were getting killed used fucking revolvers and were okay with it. Now were going after air rifle dickwads with assault rifles. Give me a break.

America is violent as fuck and everyone here knows it. White privilege is real (as dar as how police treat you). Southern whites (like the Texas incident this video shows) are low IQ oilfield garbage and cause a lot of damage to society.

Niggers and spics are worse, but white trash is really bad.

So your argument is trust the government who is ran by humans/potential criminals and not yourself because you're also a human potential criminal.

You're retarded.

well that's a relief, at least you'll die knowing there's a higher chance he'll be convicted

GRGRGRGRGHG FUCKIN LEEFS SHITTÙLKING GREAT AMERICA DAY OF RAKE WHEN I WAN T POPO TO SHOOT LEAFS RAAAAHHH

Yeah I had that same thought. Hard to do when they start threatening to shoot you from the start I suppose though.

> Why is the cop having a guy who can't crawl straight, crawl on the ground for 10 feet. Why not say get on the ground?

They did it on purpose so that if he fucked up they had a reason to kill him. It's murder for sure but by technicalities of law, it's not.

Makes sense.

Slam dunking that's the only rational explanation for what happened.

I dream of a world where we as a planet get rid of ALL burgers. Then the kikes.

We would have world peace.

Fuck that twitchy manlet cop and fuck the judge and jury for letting him walk.
So many of our institutions need a hard reset and reevaluation at the most basic level. This should not be happening, but it frequently does. Goddamn am I upset about shit like this.

>Anyone in the EU
>Accusing anyone of being a cuck when your whole country is being over run by Ahmed and the Bomby bunch

>There was also where the cop said "dont put your hands down for any reason." and then teh cop letting the guy put his hands down for some reason.
Honestly I was surprised that wasn't the moment he got shot...

Brice of breedom in land of 56% free lol

Really? I read that the release of the video was part of what the wife was suing for, and that it had not been used in the criminal trial. Nice trolling, though.

was the shooter the one giving instructions? I thought not

Just don't move at all... even if they tell you to...

Just lay down and put your hands as far from your body as you can, if they planned on killing you they would attempt it anyways, at least it would be shown as clear murder.

They are supposed to approach the suspect not command him to walk towards them...

This is why the cop was not charged with murder, because technically the man reached in his pants probably just to pull them up from falling down.

This is the exact opportunity they wanted to for firing shots.

Yet the officer was fired because it's not protocol to yell the commands he did and it resulted in an unnecessary death.

He should have at least got manslaughter... the entire situation is sickening.

>manlet
we know our police force is fucking retarded
why in gods name would we disarm with all of our niggers, spics and micro-dick cops?

The police captain, or whoever was in charge, is also to blame. It's a total power trip shitshow all around.

cop fucked up twice in this encounter.
Suspect showed obvious signs of being drunk. Cop didnt care to re-ask the question to get a truthful answer

Cop allowed the suspect to disobey him, then shot for doing an action an officer did not try to prevent by trying to keep the suspect's arms up with constant directions.

Possible gun.

wow what a fucking retard, he cried like a bitch, acted like a turbo autist and didnt listen to the instructions lmao

the cops acted like retards but that guy deserved to die just like the cop who shot would deserve to rot in jail but unfortunately doesnt because the victim is white

>Sup Forums wants him jailed because of his height
>if the cop was 4 inches taller, Sup Forums would be celebrating the death of a degenerate soy boi

FEEDOM AINT FEE MOFUCKA

SHOOT EVYTHING MURCA FUCK YEAH FUCK BICHESS KILL PEOPLE GUNS VIOLENCE LIBRETY

Trigger happy fucks, shit like this makes me appreciate violence against police. But I guess that violence does not always reach the right people. If people like this were my coworkers i'd quit that job, wouldn't want to be associated with scum.

>17:57
>cop drops key card
>manlet shoots him 58 times

i was surprised when this didnt happen

Who cares, live by the sword die by the sword. The cops can't take any chances nowadays, there are simply too many weapons out there. Gun nuts deserve a bullet to their skulls anyway.

In that situation, I wouldn’t worry about my pants.

This is why I will never travel to usa. I can't risk me or my family being shot by these aggressive killers.

shut up edgelord, No he didnt deserve to die! This was clearly handled extremly badly, and the cop hold the weapon on him the entire time. You should just be glad we don't have shit like this here in Switzerland and sit your ass down instead of playing tough guy on Sup Forums