Why is no one

Allowed to be critical of barrys presidency?

George bush was a better sport. At least he played with us. Obama is a fucking cunt of a person. Why is he desperate to keep his legacy positive? What is he hiding- besides the war crimes

Obama was so effing cool

Cool like an icy cunt

All things considered he wasn't terrible, just meh and black.

Do undersrand he enabled the libor scandal AS WELL AS allowing citibank to.have influence during his presidency

>Why is he desperate to keep his legacy positive?
First black president. He wants a federal holiday named after him and a spot on mount rushmore.

Isn't being a kike puppet in the job description?

>I the president of the united states, swear to represent the interests of the god chosen...

He gets the entire month of feburany right?

I mean a special day where schools close and the history channel plays his famous "if if if if if if" speech

No we watch all the great obama era media that was thought provoking

he set back race relations 50 years

He's a taboon. We're not allowed to criticize them, it's taboo.

YOURE NOT IN AMERICA FFS

Samefag detected

he's a fucking nigger

I am. And he had a hand in setting back race relationg, user. If I had a son he would look like Trevon? Come on.

he set race relations back globally

If anything race relations have improved

Things were great in the 90's, what sven said it's true, BLM almost burned the towns at some point.

Bureau of land management?

The left had so much hope for him, it's humiliating to them that he turned out to be such a weak placeholder president.

It's like this guy I know, a few years ago we went camping in a big group, and someone cooked some beans, just in a tin on the fire. But they were drunk, so they burnt the beans, so they weren't going to eat them. And then this guy comes along, and he was a bit drunk too, so he made a big deal about how it was such a waste, and how they were still fine to eat. So we were like, if you so love the beans, take the beans and eat them. So he took the beans and started eating them, and you could so transparently see that he was hating every second of the bean eating, but was trying not to let it show because he'd made such a big deal about it. When asked how they were he just said "they're fine". He couldn't back down from having asserted so strongly that the beans were fine and shouldn't be wasted, just like the Democrats can't back down from having claimed Obama was a golden god who would fix all the problems and be the greatest political figure American history has ever known.

About as cool as a turf Florine on the icy tundra

Nice

reminder
Obama is personally responsible for the murder of thousands of POC
He probably has the high score when it comes to POC who has killed most POC in history

People who admire him are too stupid to accept the truth

Left wing dipshit detected

Your meters broken

Because he is a remarkably thin-skinned man who grossly outkicked his coverage. Also, he was not actually the president, Valerie Jarrett was. He is deeply concerned of this being revealed to the world, post-presidency.

This is why the Legacy Media elevated Donald Trump into the position of "Republican front-runner" when not a single Republican could stand him. They knew that a Donald Trump presidency would make Obama's two terms look exponentially better, and make Obama himself look more presidential in the eyes of history. It also made them feel better about themselves, for allowing themselves to fall victim to Obama's cult of personality. They proved, in their own minds, that the GOP could be every bit as naive and gullible.

Cause if you do you'll get suicided.

??? What are you talking about? Obama literally got criticized 24/7 by most media outlets. The only one that didn't was MSNBC.

Schizo posting.

>Led the overthrow of Qaddhafi leading to mess in Libya including slavery, Benghazi attack and migrants from africa flooding Europe using Libya as jump point
>Benghazi investigation leads to Hillary email scandal and everything that follows
>condescending attitude towards brits during brexit leads leave to be able to push brexit over the line in response
>rapid pullout of Iraq and training/arming of rebels in Syria leads to Isis, more destabilization and massive wave of migrants flooding into europe and ensuing backlash
>lax attitude towards illegal immigration in US gives rise to right wing backlash following border rush in 2014
>overregulation and bad economic policies lead to anemic recovery and intense backlash against left wing economic policies as too much gibs and slow growth kill middle class.
>seeming endorsement of social degeneracy, particularly the bathroom issue, reignites culture war
Tbqh, Obama was a pretty good prez. If not for his inept governance and inherent condescending, arrogant attitude the western liberal world order might still be intact instead of fraying at the seams. Thanks, Obama.

I went from retarded liberal "Yay! A black president! Time for change!" to "eh I don't care that much anymore this is boring" to "fucking traitor nigger" over the course of Obama's 8 years
so good job I guess

Checked

Can i live in your reality?

You just earned your $.02 from OfA. Your parents must be so proud.

>All things considered he wasn't terrible,
was bush 2 terrible? if yes name one fucking difference between them

I know you probably didn't watch much TV back then because you were still in Elementary school but the rest of us did. Obama got a lot of criticism and continues to get it to this day.

One's half black

Bush lied to the nation to start a trillion dollar fiasco in Iraq for no other reason than to make Israel happy.

He doubled down

what about Libya, Syria, Yemen, and never stopping the original 2 wars like he said he would

Is that why he won the Nobel Prize before actually doing anything? Hypercritcism on the global stage?