JoJo Thread

Since Part 7 had the return of Dio and The World, and Part 8 had the return of Kira and Killer Queen, should we expect the next parts to have the villains and their Stands to return as well ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#e4399923a5fe8b43
youtube.com/watch?v=HRPj_1w09hk&feature=youtu.be
noriaki-kun.tumblr.com/post/93280998697/takehito-koyasu-x-daisuke-hirakawa-
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=891255
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhJSggXTSg&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that supposed to be Dio ?

Patiently waiting for Araki to revisit these guys.

Nah, that's the protagonist of Usogui.

Is Echoes Act 2 as broken as Soft & Wet in terms of no clear boundaries on how creatively it could be used?
It's basically "Apply an aspect to anything" given that aspect isn't 100% unrelated to sound.

Nah, I highly doubt it. Dio is extremely iconic and Kira is a personal favorite of Araki's.

That's Madarame Baku (from Usogui), dressed as B.T (a character from one of Araki's earliest works)
But Dio is based off B.T so you are not too wrong

What are some good subs for DiU, I had tried watching it before, but
>Shining Diamond

With the King naming theme in part 8, it's not unreasonable to think we will see King Crimson again

So if you take a blow and you go back in time with mandom you get your injuries cured?

Team on the left vs team on the right.

Who wins?

buu could beat them all

any of you got this in better quality? I really like Anasui behind the rainbow.

Probably part 3's

Have any of you guys ever seen instances of things in other games that look like they'd fit right into Jojo? Pic related, Windman.exe. A ton of Stuff from Battle Network looks like some kinda stand

how did DIO survive when the sailors opened his coffin in broad daylight?

Gappy makes me happy

Just finished the anime and came on Sup Forums only to ask where I can find the best scans/translation of part 5

Probably killed one and covered himself in blood

They opened it up a tiny bit before DIO butted in

>"Occupied"
>Oh sorry

Here:

bato.to/reader#e4399923a5fe8b43

Register on batoto

we need a mega man game where the robot masters are jojo characters

did you draw that doppio?

I had an idea like that before, a game where instead of normal Robot master designs, they use the Battle network designs. seriously, there so much room for cool stuff with these guys,
And as I said, a ton of the navis look like they would be some kinda stand, even some viruses look the part

>you will never lick his eyeballs

Did they actually open it at that moment?
I think they were all day long trying to open it and the sun was already setting

>Jotaro vs Josuke
I feel like this one doesn't even need a debate to determine that Jotaro would win. Even when Josuke was MC Jotaro was still superior
>Kakyoin vs Koichi
I could see this one going either way honestly but when it comes to it I think gravity powers beats anything hierophant green can pull off
>Avdol vs Okayasu
Okayasu has the superior stand power and could win if he used it right, but every moment in DiU leads me to think that he would continue being autistic, so Avdol
>Polnareff vs Rohan
Polnareff is pretty good at pulling off protagonist level victories but more often than not he manages to get buttfucked when the ENEMY STANDO takes him by suprise. Plus Heaven's Door is a pretty OP stand so I'll have to go with Rohan
>Iggy vs Shigichi
devil doggo > down syndrome incarnate

I love Gappy so much guys

Has the music that played when Enigma spawned that car been released? What is it called?

What is Diavolo looking at?

what i meant was something like street fighter x mega man, but with jojo instead of street fighter.

anyone got anything with the same kind of art style, in at least 2560*1440

also why is season 4 jojo so shit?

i dont know user, why is your taste so shit?

Jotaro dies in Part 6
Polnareff becomes crippled and becomes a turtle in Part 5

>ywn see gappy steal dolomiti's friction and slide him into the power plant that almost killed him because araki forgot about pludering
why even live?

>josephfag

makes sense

jojo without vampires and muscles is barely jojo

joseph is best jojo desu senpai

What are his favorite movies

so... did he die pure?

>jojo without vampires and muscles is barely jojo
So you dont know what jojo is at all then?

dio fucked him

Yeah yeah.. sure lets go with that

you should have dropped it after part 3 then

embarrassing

He tears up to Christiane F erry time.

He rero'd Holly's cherry

What didn't you like about it user

youtube.com/watch?v=HRPj_1w09hk&feature=youtu.be

Here's a vid of the Blu ray version of Killer Queen's reveal

Didn't he get fisted by a tall italian stud before he died
Shit was homo

noriaki-kun.tumblr.com/post/93280998697/takehito-koyasu-x-daisuke-hirakawa-
the fujos won from the start

>At the rate Jojoniums are currently getting released, we won't get an official DiU release for two years

>Kira's hair stands up like Kosaku's
leepest dore

how can u watch n anime were a dog dies lol

BD Vol. 7: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=891255

At least 1 dog dies per part

i fucking hate dogs especially talking dogs

>Still looks retarded when it zooms out
Nice

Wow, it's nothing.

oh happy days! ;D

>the edit i made looked better
AHAHAHAHAHA

I hope they announce them in that February event

Did you expect them to redo the entire scene and change Killer Queen's design throughout the Blu Ray releases? You know that would take alot of work.

Could you please tell me what happened with Phantom Blood?

They literally didn't change the retarded, disproportionate thighs or gira gween face when it zooms out. Nobody was asking for them to completely redo the whole scene, but glossing over the biggest half job fuck up in the entire series is pretty scummy.

I want to fuck the stupid out of Okuyasu

Johnaton is the most moarlly good JoJo
Joshep is the funiest JoJo
Qtaro is theJoJo that starts shit but got good later
Josuke is the most normal JoJo for his age
Girono is good if you know jap, I wouldn't know
Jolyne is jotaro + joshep + a vagina
Johnny is the most developed JoJo

>Made in Heaven gets revisited

>They should have to change Killer Queen's shitty design to how it should be for the next 18 episodes

You're asking for the impossible, pal.

I agree that it was a shitty job done but they end up redoing this scene at the start of the next episode. It still leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth though.

No, I actually didn't, but I remember plenty of people here did and swore up and down that they'd be redrawing it all. It's kind of funny to think back to all those arguments now.

>You're asking for the impossible, pal.

>It's impossible to remove KQ's head ridge with a simple brush tool.

The QUALITY in this scene isn't that bad when all the episodes are already released. It goes from "huh that was kinda dumb, guess i'll watch the next episode" to "HOLY SHIT SKULLFACE".

Also think that that extra work would take awhile to complete.

You know there is more to Killer Queen's botched design other than the shitty head ridge.

>Everyone had to live with KQs shitty reveal for a week before DP fixed in the next episode

I've been saying the exact same thing all this time.

LEWD

efa 'a while' i meant to say. Incorrect application of >awhile< was giving me the sensation of biting a woolen jumper.

Does Giorno have autism?

He says dumb shit at inappropriate times a lot

Megaman Battle Network was basically internet JoJo anyway. The enemy PET battles follow the exact same format as JoJo.
>Mysterious character shows up that is quite obviously evil but they are just a normal person
>Suddenly shit starts going wrong because an enemy PET is fucking with some important system
>Lan and his stand Megaman have to figure out what the enemy PET user is doing and resolve it to stop them

he's just emotionally damaged from years of neglect

That's just the Dio in him coming out. So yes

door-uh!

Tbh Megaman things remind me more of Kinnikuman than Jojo

Anybody?

Its part of his Theme,
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhJSggXTSg&t=14s

>everyone thinking the finale would be shit
>all the edits

fun times

I hadn't thought of the .exe series that way, but now that you mention it, Stands and Net Navi sound pretty similar.

Thanks.

Jotaro is the only Jojo with autism. Side characters like Shigechi most likely have it too.

Are bdrips for Part 4 already available somewhere or is censorship for TV version not that bad?

Giorno is just damaged goods.

Megaman Battle Network != Megaman.