Why do Conservatives get angry when about poor people having luxuries

Because it just adds to the perception, some don't know how to spend their $

>if you have so much extra fucking money [...] you might as well donate it

That would be really stupid. Money is power, why would I give power to another male who could be a rival in the future ?

Really bad move PlaidAndRedLipstick, and that's why you lose every war you participate in.

Because we paid for it

>when about

Should we make Mexico pay for it instead?

oh, so that's why they've all become commies. starbucks ain't lookin so cheap now that you gotta pay off your afro-feminist studies degree ay?

rich people can do what they want because they have capital. the funniest thing is that communists seek to spread that capital among everyone else by stealing, meanwhile people with loadsa money keep a lot of it offshore.

everyone learned from the russian revolution. rich people leave once you try to take too much of their wealth. you would only ever hurt the normal middle-class taxpayers, which is how to ruin a country.

it took literal fascism to bring back commie russia to more manageable levels, with millions and millions of deaths to make it feasible. more proof that fascism is based.

Because poor people are spending other people's money via welfare in those luxuries.
Rich people are spending their own money on their luxuries.

Why should a poor person deserve any sympathy if they spend what little money they have on shit they don't need. Especially if they're spending tax payer dollars.

Poor people need to be frugal. That's a fact that middle and upper class people know because they're better with money and more educated. Poor people can't afford to buy luxuries, and it's not "Starbucks" and "second-hand designer purses", it's nice cars and first-hand designer purses. Any half-assed observation of Black America shows you that poor people have a problem with frivolous buying. The fundamental problem is time preference. Middle class people save for the future and invest their time. They delay their gratification in order to accumulate more wealth and bring material well-being to their families. They work harder and spend more intelligently. Working class people save for the present - in other words, they spend. They satiate gratify themselves because the present feels good and the future isn't tangible. They work less and spend more.

Pic related, richest woman in Australia who would want to import more poor people to Australia to lower wages for everyone, and who thinks that common workers should not even need to afford things like alcohol or vacations.

>le epic Starbucks communist librul 100 million billion people dead meme

>le ebin time preference stupid poor people meme

I get mad when people who are receiving benefits have luxuries because I am paying for them to have those luxuries.

They have 6 fucking kids, all of whom will go on to receive benefits. They drive an Escalade, have flat screens in every room and have the latest iPhone

I only had 2 kids, because thats all I could afford. I cant afford an Escalade, and dont have flat screens in every room.

I dont care that rich people squander their money on what they want. It's their money, they earned it or inherited it, or whatever. It's not my money they are spending.

Thats the difference. poor people are spending my money, rich people are spending their money

because the way to get out of poverty is simply to live below your means and generate SAVINGS. You then INVEST the savings and all of a sudden have access to additional sources of income, that if REINVESTED can grow EXPONENTIALLY.

If you wasted your money on Starbucks coffees, instead of Starbucks shares for the past 10 years then you deserve to remain poor.

t. non-anglo non-protestant
enjoy crappy low-trust society with social degeneracy and big shitty government

Damn, your welfare sounds like a dream. Can I move there to leech off you instead of my countrymen?

I know about her because of friendlyjordies

Are you white? If so no.

this desu. all the millionaires i know just live like average middle class people. you'd never know who runs the biggest businesses in town because the poorfags and trust fundies live in designer homes to keep up with the joneses. the richest old bitch in hobart lives in a moderately priced 2nd storey apartment. kids i went to school with, i wouldnt have known their parents had fuckloads of cash, just gave their kids entire houses as graduation presents etc. tfw poorfag and my parents just but shit they never use for the fantasy and blow all their cash leaving nothing for me. sure would have helped to start out life without facing a 30 year mortgage

t. Anglo snob

Here's your (you) now stop being a cretin and fuck off.

>They have 6 fucking kids, all of whom will go on to receive benefits. They drive an Escalade, have flat screens in every room and have the latest iPhone
This is utter bullshit.

>y-you're a snob :(
never gonna make it, take my advice please

ebin XDDD

>poor people
>luxuries
Idk.

Now you gotta do what your parents couldn't, begin your family's great accumulation of wealth so that you're children's children can live in productive luxury

its always the same thing, rich people should give away their money. how about stop being a faggot beggar and go get some of your own

Because its proof of poor money management, which is why they will continue to be poor forever. And worse, we're forced to subsidize them.

If you are poor, you can give yourself a little luxury every once in a while. That is perfectly acceptable. It only becomes an issue when you are doing it so often that you can not actually afford it. It becomes irresponsible behavior when you no longer live within your means.

pretty much every person ive ever known lives way beyond their means. its pathetic really

When you personally know poor people who are the way they are because of their own choices it gets irritating. The rich fuck can afford useless shit, the poor person can't.

>rich person
>has the money to spend on whatever they want

>poor person
>doesn't

simple as that

>pretty much every person ive ever known lives way beyond their means
That's why we need Marxism XD

If you are actually poor you cannot afford luxuries, thus negating your claim of financial ruin or showing that you are poor because you make bad choices.

i lold

luxuries != happiness.

I lived with very literal luxuries, earning 13$ an hour, and I saved up enough to buy a home.

I have friends making 20$+/hr who complain buying a home is too expensive, except they have the latest iphones, new video games every other week, 40$ of pot a week, going out to the bar, going out to eat several times a week, a pet, expensive apartment, the works. They are constantly broke, and they are miserable.

Any time people tell me you cant live on minimum wage, I want to call them a faggot. It really isnt that bad. Get some fellow poor friends, buy a space together, give up on luxuries, and develop yourself.

Starbucks doesn't make you happy, it just makes you think you look less poor, and that makes you happy. Pro tip. It fucking doesnt.

The coffee I drink I fished out of a dumpster.

>Why do Conservatives get angry when about poor people having luxuries
If I wasn't the one paying for their EBT, I'd feel differently.

Because that shit is why you are poor.

This is a dumb argument. The poor person also pays for Starbucks. Doesn't mean it's necessarily a wise decision, but neither is buying a golden toilet. How is it any different?

Let's say a Stabucks coffee is $5 (I don't actually know as I don't drink coffee)
5 days a week because you take the weekends off
so $25 a week
52 weeks a year so $1300
$1300 on fucking coffee, and I doubt that's their only luxury
If this poor person earns 30k a year, that's 1/23rd their yearly wealtg on coffee

I'm not mad about that, I just think it's financially irresponsible

The rich earned their money and can spend it however the fuck they deem fit.
Get off gibs before buying your next iPhone.

>The rich earned their money

Oh sweetie, that's cute.

Wait, poor people tend to smoke
Let's say a pack a week at $10 a pack
That's another $520 on luxuries a year

Why do they also get angry when poor people don't care about having luxuries?

>i can't feed my family but at least I don't LOOK poor

Who built those sports cars? God you people are truly brain dead.

>a pack a week
I think you can safely put that to at least two packs a week.

>donate a sports car to someone who needs it

Liberals.

more like a pack a day. My moron naighbor is living off welfare, just went through chemo for lung cancer, and STILL smokes a pack a day

I've never smoked cigarettes, I honestly couldn't tell you

when a rich person buys a golden toilet, he is doing it with his own money - employing people to do it and helping the economy

when jamal buys air jordans he is doing it with your money and the economy stays stagnant as taxes that pays for them are not profit thus the over all monetary supply stays the same

No it’s not you fucking faggot. Have you ever been to a NYC Sectoion 8 housingn parking lot? It’s filled with less than 5 year old cars.

>why do working people get upset that non working people have a higher standard of living

It's about intelligence and common sense, if you're poor then don't spend money on stupid shit. Thats why they stay poor.

because i'm paying for my ramen, peanut butter, bologna in cash that i worked for and they're paying for steak, lobster, crablegs with food stamps that i worked for

WTF??? More like a pack a day @ $13.00 a pack.

>Blame government and everything else for being poor
>Buy yourself and your kids iPhones, games consoles, and Debbie NEEDS an Apple laptop
>Get sick, how are we going to afford this healthcare is so expensive!
>It's ok we'll remortgage the house
>Lose house
>Donald Druuuuuuuumpf

>The coffee I drink I fished out of a dumpster
I was with you until there, but this might be going a little far

This. My family never went out for meals, not even once. Never drank, never had designer clothes, never had the latest technology.

You must be lucky enough to live in a lily white utopia.

Why do we call them poor people if they can afford luxuries? They're not actually poor, they're just not rich and don't have the wits or motivation to upgrade themselves, and they don't believe in self responsibility so will keep shitting out kids, getting tattoos, buying pets etc, and their solution to the problems they created is to drag everyone into the gutter with them, they want rich people to simply hand over their fortunes. Fuck off pleb.

Now that I own my home, I dumpster dive. Found like 300 sealed k-cups in a dumpster some still in their original boxes.

Found a 130$ coat rack, 130$ chair, glassware, new ps4 game, and various knick knacks and kitchy shit to decorate.

>This is a dumb argument. The poor person also pays for Starbucks.
No, society has to pay for that starbucks.

might as well, every other worthless nigger, spic, and sand-nigger on this whole degenerate planet feels entitled to also

Is that you, Robotnik?

I have never heard a smoker admit to less than 3-4 packs a week

Nice, I found the computer chair I'm sitting on now in a dumpster, pretty /comfy/, I just had to repair the cushion, took all of five minutes.

Why do liberals literally cut their penises off in anger instead of seeking mental health care?

wealth redistribution is such a bullshit meme.
>take money from rich
>give to poor
>poor want to buy stuff with money
>supply can't accommodate demand
>inflation
>after a while the smart and ruthless will get their money back form the plebs
>back to square one
you think we can just pull a billion new iPhones and Air Jordans out of thin air?

Because rich people are basically at the lower end of the fittest to survive scale...
So they make laws which serve them to keep their foot on your head...

Think about this!
Employment laws! worked around so the many have no recourse to the law....
Legal Aid...stopped! so you have no recourse to the law if they step on you...
Police getting to check from every department in government to make sure you are good enough to be worthy of being protected!
Every fucking thing these people do is to make sure the sneaky,thieving and cowardly get to feather their own nests at the manys expense....And are fully protected by law on all occasions..
They dont even give a fuck if your children are raped ..As long as the rapists can bring them more money in one way or another...
Face it people unless your a fit and proper person (according to them) then your fit for whatever they want to do to you..

Survival of the fittest would have seen these kind of people wiped off the face of the earth.......I remember when people who went againt thier own kind were rightfully called traitors and had to face retribution....

Now they are legally (but not rightfully) starving people they made jobless......Somethings got to give eventually

>poor
>luxuries

I don't care that you want to waste your money. But, you don't get to waste your money and then complain that you have no money, and you certainly don't get to then try to steal money from others.

No, this is called freedom, every man gets to determine for himself how much he wants by earning it. The only problem that occurs is when The lazy/stupid get too much power and start demanding what they didn't earn from me just because I have it.

It's time for eventually

Where did he get the money to pay for starbucks you stupid fuck?!

Because poorfags waste their money on stupid overpriced shit like starbucks and then vote left wing to increase taxes on wealthy people who earned their money

/thread
Spend your money on whatever the hell you want, just don't start crying about not being able to afford lifes necessities after coughing up for that new iPhone.

if you can afford starbucks and purses you're not fucking poor

being poor means you live in a state of subsistence where you can only afford food and shelter

What always bothers me is how these people don't realize how ridiculously much money rich people are already 'donating by paying taxes. They must be supporting like a dozen people on their own if they can spend money on multiple sports cars.

>let me get this caffeine drug for insane mark up when i don't have the money for it and i could buy a 7-10lb bag of rice for the same cost, all the while i'm getting money from the government to pay for food which is supplied from the Haves
>why do people, the Haves, look down on me, wtf?

why are libshits so mad about anybody having luxuries?

Are you paying for a poor persons wages? You may have the right to complain if you're talking about people living on benefits. Not all poor people are in benefits.

inferiority complex

>but nobody says a damn thing about rich people wasting extravagant amounts of money

Because rich people contribute to society. The millions of money they have equals to the amount of people they helped through their products or whatever services they provide. Donald Trump is a billionaire and has a motorcycle made out of gold yet he has helped millions through real estate. Celebrities have lots of money because they make music and the popularity crowd eats it up. Mark Zuckerberg is worth billions because he made a social media website that helped millions of people. The keyword here is CREATE.

Poor people on the other hand only consume and that's why they get shamed because they spend their money on luxeries that they can NOT AFFORD. By afford, I'm talking about being able to buy something without second guessing your decision say like buying a $1 gum pack at the store. Poor people are desperate to show off to others while at the same time they struggle with bills and food. Honestly how many of you have at least met that one person who leased a current year Escalade with pimped out rims yet lives in a section 80 apartment or something similar? These are the same people who complain to you about never having enough $$$. The EVIL rich people have everything. Conservatives get tired of their nagging so they call them out on their spending habits. Problem is, poor people will always want to blame others and don't take responsibility for their actions. They never want to contribute, they always want to consume, especially those recieving welfare. GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME is their motto and if you don't comply, you're part of Wallstreet. Funny how they mention that rich people should donate to the poor when I can gurantee that the average poor person would rather spend their $$$ on their Starbucks coffee or weed than charity.

tl;dr Consveratives call out on poor people because poor people complain about not having $$$ when in reality they have no common sense.

I don’t care as long as they don’t bitch about being poor. I’m a college student and I cannot believe how many people I’ve met who still go out on weekends even when they only have literally $10 in their bank account. My parents are pretty wealthy and would give me money if I asked for it, but I never fucking ask for money because I’m supposed to be a responsible adult.

Oh and those students who do that are never in stem. I honestly think being poor is mostly genetic

>Poverty is more than the lack of income and resources to ensure a sustainable livelihood. Its manifestations include hunger and malnutrition, limited access to education and other basic services, social discrimination and exclusion as well as the lack of participation in decision-making. Economic growth must be inclusive to provide sustainable jobs and promote equality.
no one in the united states is "poor" except the homeless

if you're a fat cunt like most tumblrs are you're not poor

To be fair it only takes one bad disease to put you 6 or 7 figures in debt.

Battling with MS now, blew through my savings in under a year (had around $35K to $40K in cash), now about to lose my house even though I paid over half of it off already.

If I hadn't been forcibly paying hundreds a month for insurance that fucked me over every chance I would have put that money in another bank account and would be much better off today. Insurance is the devil.

>Poor people on the other hand only consume
Isn't that what makes rich people rich lol? I mean I agree with a lot of your points but you're making it seem like everyone who isn't rich is just a drain on society when they're the ones that are doing the jobs to drive society.

No one cares if a poor person buys Starbucks or is so retarded that they buy a multi-hundred dollar purse - it illustrates why they're poor in the first place. What everyone has a problem with is when they get their Starbucks and designer handbag courtesy of our money.

Its time for clarity and the recognition of people who 'ACTUALLY' do all the real hard work of keeping this shitshow going..
Its time for corporations to be taxed and for rich people to be jailed for using black market labour..
Its time for employment agencies to made illegal,,
its time for those used in the military abroad to be recompensed
Its time for corporations to be banned from having an influence with politicians..
Its time for investigation into cronyism and nepotism , its long past time..
Its time for people to be paid a decent wage for making you rich..

Its time for lots of things

So I make a legit point and everyone ignores it?

Never change Sup Forums

>be poor
>waste money on frivolous luxuries like starbucks every morning and collecting designer purses
>keep being poor
>get mad at other people because you're irresponsible with your limited money

lmao

>poor person has money
>they waste money on frivolities
>blame the rich for their state
>continue making poor decisions with their money

Spoiled rich fucks who want to fuck over the poor aren't usually conservatives. Neo-conservatives, sure. Normal ones, no. Lefties on the other hand... hooo boy. All the way from the upper middle class to actual rich ones they fuck poor people over as much as they can since poor people are ¨racist, xenophobes¨ for wanting safety and what not. Anyway, that was not your question even if you try to direct it towards conservatives rather than your own spoiled brats. The meaning is ¨why do you not try to save up¨. It looks bad going to starbucks when you cannot afford it. To put it simple... ¨handle your money and try to get somewhere¨. With that said jewing it up all day won't get you where the rich of today are. It can however get you something more useful or good than shitty expensive coffee. A vacation or money reserves and so on. If single and as such you can save yet you do not... well. the saved money could've been used for investing and what not I guess. Basically ¨try to move up instead of buying starbucks you poorfag¨ it sure as hell beats the mindset of the left at least. ¨you can't move up, give up you poor thing¨. One has expectations that you can fight up. The other just expects you to fail.

I made a massive reply I doubt anyone will care to read through but, I am not giving a faggot bait thread more (Yous) in any form. Fuck off.

all the people I've worked with in low paying wageslave jobs have addictive habits like smoking, drinking, and chewing tobacco, or cover themselves in tattoos, or do shit like buy the newest video games at full price, and then complain about how little money they have.

Probably because I'd rather see them saving for something that would make their lives easier. Car, house, get a computer so you're not so damn bored all the time. Don't give the money to some french faggot acting like he's a visionary for sewing some cow flesh together. Get "luxuries" that you can use, like a Carhartt. Those sturdy fuckers are worth every penny, if you can get them on-sale.

Bill Gates makes roughly 5k/minute. You are a net burden.

>Waahhhh why don't people give MEEEE their money?

Fucking pussies. Go out and earn it like the rest of us.

Starbucks is not a wise use of money when you can get a percolator and quite good self brew for a fraction of the cost. But I really don't care if someone who is poor spends his own money that way. Just don't complain to me if you came manage your money well.