Whether you want to admit it or not, boogie is a hero...

Whether you want to admit it or not, boogie is a hero. Speaking up for the silent majority when you stupid Sup Forums trolls harrass boogie and his fans is something that should be praised.

If only Trump would stand up for the silent majority.... he only cares about the rich.

Boogie is the data’s Sup Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now

That fat fuck must feel stupid now.
He must think : "Damn, so I was capable of losing this weight and I didn't. So much time wasted being a fat turd."

He will die soon anyways when he ruptures his insides from stuffing food down his gullet.

The fate of many Americans

Won't ever be viewed like that though. This fucking sociopath will just spin it to it being a major breakthrough only someone with determination like him could have pulled off.

Well, if he lacks the self awareness, good for him, at least he won't suffer too much.

It's a better way to go than being beheaded by Muhammad.

SHILL NIGGER SLIDE THREAD

FATSHIT NEEDS A CORONARY ALONG WITH OP

Nigger my country is 99% white, don't be so passive aggressive you low T faggot go hit the gym, or don't, more ""white"" Americans for me

>Nigger my country is 99% white

I expected better trolling than this. I'm disappointed in you.

65% of that is inbred tho...

>Nigger my country is 99% white

It won't be in 20 years. Time flies. It had and lost an empire before you were born. Soon all you'll have is rich owners and mutant PakiPikeys raping the children then selling them for kiddy kebabs.

We're the internet frat house, bitch. Now bend over.

>American in awe that countries over 54% white exist
Look up Northern Ireland, oh don't worry sweetie we got concealed carry rights too (;
>"my country is almost completely white"
Americans: THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY EXIST! TROLL!
False.
Maybe in your perverted fetishes you Ameridicklet

>1 post by this ID

sage slide threads

>why do you constantly respond to criticism?
it's because he needs attention
it's ALWAYS because they need attention

Who is this guy? I see him on here almost everyday.

Settle down pajeet

Or maybe he wants to shut you isn't Sup Forums trolls up once and for all? He's doing pretty good shutting you idiots up so far. He's dropping weight like crazy

...dude...
really?

Why is this guy famous?

>If only Trump would stand up for the silent majority.... he only cares about the rich.
The average age on Sup Forums seems to have dropped to 13.5.

if you would spend half of the time your waste responding to people who dont give a fuck about you really; working out, your would lose atleast half of your weight and exist the posibility that your wife would stop cucking you.

>He will die soon anyways when he ruptures his insides from stuffing food down his gullet.
A fate no African (or Moldovan) will ever know.

He's the most prominent figure in the video game community.

Boogie is a fat, spineless, entitled, sociopathic fuck and I'll celebrate the day his stomach rips apart with a bigmack and two liters of coke.

Oh. So no one important.