Operation Restocking Fee

In order to preserve the white demographics in our countries and in order to fight the forces of modern feminism and in order to appeal to the sensibilities of the MGTOW crowd, I suggest that alienated straight white males in The West go the mail order bride route.

I know what you're thinking, "But, user, that's crazy! She'll just leave me after getting citizenship"! You'd be right if you chose just some random bimbo in modernized Moscow. However, if you do your homework you can score. Here are some things to look for when selecting.
>Her country is not in the West. Instead choose a country like Russia, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Hungary, and so on.
>She grew up in a rural part, NOT a big city.
>She is highly religious and thinks she will go STRAIGHT TO HELL if she leaves you.
>Speaks poor English. (Listen for accent, if she talks like a nigger then she learned English through Rap, stay away from that kind).
>Is able to cook. (Go to her home country and ask her to cook you a meal.)
>She isn't too attractive, but not too homely, she's the perfect blend.
>Are you capable of bonding with her family? This is a big part of bonding with your wife. Have drinks with them and see if you like them.

These are some morning ideas, anons. The idea is to preserve our whiteness while increasing our traditionalness in The West. Not only will our children be white, but we are adding new white women into the pool. Feel free to brainstorm to determine how to choose the perfect mail order bride.

Wouldn't it just be easier to become a sperm donor? Ethnics can't afford IVF. A bootfaced overly-religious bumpkin sounds like a life sentence m8. What's in it for me, again?

beyond retarded tbqh

Holy shit you are delusional.

Why do you think Balkanoids are the way they are, commited things they did, and fancy going to war every several decades?

It's the women here, man.

>paying money upfront so that you can pay more money later
Reminder that the only winning move is not to play.
The ovarian jew is on her way OUT and no shilling, no compromise, no backtracking is going to change the fact that women will never be able to compete with a man made machine.

>taking women from white men in relatively homogeneous but struggling nations to bring their genes into the mutt-factory
yeah fuck that

Can I just say that you are a genius. White men should be donating sperm en masse. That's a great idea and will be put in the list to to do items.

As far as what's in it for you, it's about starting a family, it's as simple as that. If you marry some Western Hoe who's been fucked by 15 different guys she will likely leave you after 5 years or so. If you don't like the idea of a family then this won't appeal to you.
Then if you have it so bad, why don't we do a trade, you can take our nigger mail order brides and we'll take your Croatian women...

Enjoy living in your black community then...
Well the idea is to breed as much whiteness into America so when it's population finally does fully mix it will be something similar to a Spaniard, where it's almost white but a little off. To me that's close enough.

>Enjoy living in your black community then...
What?

If you are advocating MGTOW, then you will inevitably live among blacks user. It's as simple as that. If white people (Assuming you're white) don't breed, there won't be white people, right?

Balkanite women don't want foreigners.
Quality ones most definitely.

Only a considerable amount of money and social status reverses that stance.

>If white people (Assuming you're white) don't breed, there won't be white people, right?
Where did I say anything about that, user? I'm advocating for the removal of the limiter of white reproduction. The removal of the reason we're in this mess.

You're not going to make a difference shilling for the ovarian jew in exchange of getting maybe 2 children in return.

It’s not 1991 user. Even in the little villages in the former Eastern Block people have cell phones and internet access. They use Facebook, everyday. Even if your mythical slavic bride did exist, a year of daytime television in the US will fix her quick.

The problem with you race obsessed types is you are collectivists. You are putting supposed group interests over individual ones. This is the same mentality that sent countless millions of young German men to die on the Eastern front over a mirage. The same delusion that got half of Germany’s women raped by the Red Army.

This is what your do by pestering MGTOW guys to get married everday. Playing race games over a chess board without any comcerns of the life outcomes of your fellow men.

The sperm donor thing is mint if you're ttargetting MGTOW: white guys have to pass a bunch of suittability tests to qualify, thus making sure only tip top chaps make it through to the test tubes, guaranteeing the best white babies. Plus you get paid £60.

Not sold on the imported wife thing though. The white race is white women m8. And they have collectively chosen to indulge in short term vices over motherhood, for the most part. Me shacking up with a reindeer herder's ugly bible bashing daughter isn't going to reverse shit.

Fucking libtards who don’t know shit about genetics think their grandchildren will be brown. It may be true but as long as white is preferred their great great grandchildren will be white.

Just shows how dumb libtards are.

He did getting your reddit incel group closed feel?

Don't know what you're talking about, (((user))). I'm just copying the Israeli way. You gotta encourage the birth of your people some way.

What? Do you not see the coalburning trend? We're getting blacked in a century

Those kind of women you described will never marry for foreigners, here you can have gold diggers and liberal roasties from cities who will fuck you up over green card tho.

I'm afraid that I might agree with you, user.
Perhaps another way to increase the white birthrate is to go to music festivals and other far off venues and impregnate as many randoms as possible. Spread your legacy across the world if possible.

Coal burning is a small percentage of reproduction and you DO realize that from THEIR perspective it is bleaching? IOW, white is preferred. The preference will win. Which is why the entire thing is a bad joke.

>from their perspective it is bleaching

Haha, no it isn't. I have never heard a girl say she is with a blackman to 'bleach' him.

don't worry, he's retarded. he'll leave the genepool with this generation, so it's fine. it would be better if he helped out, though.

>the west will be majority non-white by 2070

>only a considerable amount of money
let's be honest here, what exactly is a "considerable amount of money" to you people?

No HE desires a white woman because white is preferred. So for him, he is bleaching HIS offspring. Now do you see? As long as white is preferred white wins.