Press S to spit on grave

Is there are more pathetic country currently in existence?

The Empire shall rise again!

actually that's three pathetic countries*

S
also for sweden, france and cuckmany

S
No, Britbongistan is truly the worst.

pic very related

>march for england
>welsh dragon

How stupid have you got to be to actually think this is real?

>The caliphate shall rise again!

Britain is not finished yet cuck.

Never give up, trust your instincts.

>4 provinces under one monarch

How is your country that this is believable?

I wish it fucking was real so bad I'd never get pulled over again maybe we can get the eco nazis to start a campaign to make the boys in blue ditch their fleet of bmws for these pedal cars that'd be a laugh

S, fucking hate this Marxist country

It absolutely is. White Brits are possibly the most cucked white people in Europe. In no other European country someone like Corbyn would get the vote share he got here.

I pray for you brits, it’s so sad to see both the absolute state of your country but mine as well.

ireland is independant

Northern Ireland is British

>Is there are more pathetic country currently in existence?
Hi.

It isn't that you voted for Corbyn, it's that you voted for May, who is Corbyn's clone. Lib/Lab/Con is a joke. They need to be stood up against a wall. And you continue to vote for them.

Pajeet bringing the bantz. Have you taken a shit in your street today?

Nice digits. Don't get the pic though.

Yes
Please view flag

You should have killed Ghandi whilst you had the chance.

There are, yeah.
But things are looking pretty bad all around. I have faith that my ancestral homeland will be reclaimed for the European people one day, though.

You just want me to feel sad.

>May is Corbyns clone
See

There is

I get /pol is now full of underages edgy lads, who fall for the white/nordic meme and so. But, god, this kind of threads are fucking pathetic and bored.

What's to see, bongfriend?

Make sure you build some longbowmen

excuse me, that is 'designated street' for you, and yes not only did i take on the designated street but I also destroyed 3 toilets which had toilet witches in them.

I wish I had the chance, this guy took the glory instead.

Yes and I believe I'm innit.

Sweden and France. UK, Canada and Sweden are a close 2nd, maybe Germany, but Canada is only second because of the two Castro's (Trudeau's)

>United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
>Great Britain AND Northern Ireland

Stupid wimpy country with a pointless monarchy

*votes for Merkels again*

-Sweden from 2nd, it's early

>Knowing this little about UK politics

[spoiler]s[/spoiler]

hold our beers

Is it true that some people want the monarchy to go the way of the dodo after her majesty dies?

Don't know about pathetic countries but I know about fat, lonely guys getting paid bare minimum, using proxies and shilling for shareblue, those are the most pathetic humans to date.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

S
Oh Britannia.. Britannia dig your grave!

Dumb burger

We dont vote directly for May/Corbyn/that other guy. We vote for local MPs and the party with the majority asks Her Majesty to form a government. It is best to form a majority government with over 50% of seats in the Commons but a minority govt is possible too, although not preferable.

I voted for a Tory MP locally, but didnt vote for May directly. I want Rees-Mogg in eventually.

>b-but muh executive branch
Why even have one, its less democratic to have a president that can veto shit at the last hurdle.

If that's a pathetic country then what about it's offspring?

Their leaders are nothing more than a bunch of traitorous filth.

ITT: 56% burgermeats mad their politics is corrupt from top to tail.

S
Not my flag, not my prime minister, not my royal family, not my EU, not my government.
I can't have my country back I don't want anything that represents it.
I will never ever lift a finger to help this country, if I see a terrorist walking up to a Christmas market I will walk away and saw nothing.

S
S
S
This country can have Corbin now, I don't care, it deserves everything it gets.
S

Also fuck Jo Cox.

Are you brits enjoying your reward for helping the jews destroy europe?

hate to say it but the good old USA under 250 years and burning freefall from the beginning, takes the prize. we don't have any culture except flag waving and cookouts and driving through the mud. wth is that? European nations have been around for thousands of years We are an israeli golem and will have to die an agonizing horrible death to (maybe) rise again. Europe please fight for every inch of your land and culture. We don't even know what we are.

Nah, we're not so bad. At least we have the excuse of being brown sub-humans. What excuse do the brits have?

No - Uk is the worst.

Communicating with people here is like speaking to Maoist Chinese. Everyone assumes the worst about you thanks to extensive soap operas and "judgement" shows like X factor teaches people to pre-judge.

I am not welcome to participate in my own society.

>inb4
before any americans project-o-rama as usual, Im attractive, well spoken, hard worker and skilled

My new flag.
Fuck it.
Pussified disarmed Orwellian shithole of a country run by ZIONIST puppets.
Police are corrupt paedophile network cucks, government rife with paedophilia, councils cucked and protecting paedophiles.
Bin that knife, arrested for tweet, notallmuslims, LGBTpaedo soyboys, TV licence for propaganda, flouride water, cucked schools brainwashing kids and fining parents.
Lets face it lads, this place has no balls, its finished.
Sharia May fucked us out of the last chance we had to grow a bollock back.

At this point pic related would make a better government, either way we get the same results so we may aswell have a fucking giggle as we watch the fucking land our grandfathers fought for be destroyed by the globalist scumbags and Jihadi paedophiles (well the government do need to taxi their victims somehow eh?!).
What a fucking shithole.

FUCK THE QUEEN!
Get cancer you paedophile Zionist German bitch, yes even the fucking royal family is riddled with paedos, just ask her mother, oh you can't, that paedo bitch is dead.

Oh and *snorts up a big greeny*
SSSSSS

Brexiteer losers BTFO to their coastal slums!

There was no way the country could let the lumpen-proletariat turn back the clock on globalisation, hope you all enjoyed LARPing for the last year and a half.

I seriously don´t know why based portugal had an alliance (the oldest alive) with britbongs. Brits are historically anti-white, it ws nit only in the ii world war, they have been d&c for ages

We're little better now. Too much American influence in the 20th century coupled with the obvious Marxist influenced eroded our culture and the institutions necessary to preserve it.

Maybe some continental nations escaped the same fate and have a chance but I don't know anymore.

I always idolized the British Empire as a kid. All great civilizations are bound to die eventually, but you deserved to go out with a bang, not slowly bleed to death from self inflicted wounds. It's all so sad.

F

lol you speak as if the proletariat was anti-globalism.
British poor people are some of the most disgustingly liberal and left-wing creatures in the world.
Surprisingly enough whatever nationalism is still left in this rotten island it's thanks to some of the middle class and the rich.
Working class and poor areas of Britain = Labour Labour Labour and more Labour. Muh NHS muh benefits muh social programs
That's partly also why UKIP never took off. Nigel made a terrible judgement error when he assumed the poor white voters would ever sympathize with his ideas.

at least we fucking tried to save the country soyboy
you sellout traitors are the biggest problem, you feed them what they want, you got us disarmed, you got our freedom of speech suppressed, you got the Mudshits in, YOU are the fucking useful idiots that helped fuck us all.
Enjoy prime minister Russel Fucking Brand prick.

Yes, are you retarded?
Germany, Sweden and US are all worse than the UK.
Out of all the developed countries UK is maybe 7th worst. You guys might be cucked, but Jesus fucking Christ it could be way worse.

Message received remainers. We do not live in a democracy. I've heard you guys loud and clear. Don't be surprised when the rules vanish.

Fuck you. America is number one in ALL THINGS!

Elections are full of shit. People vote according to their fucking feelings and no one ever analyzes and discuss the consequences of certain actions.
Then shit occurs and somebody has to mop the floor. Thats what May's doing.

Could one of you shop le 56% face onto Quatto from total recall? ...im away from the computer. Maybe the bongs will laugh

>advisory referendum
It's not our fault the nation gave bad advice

Dumb bong.

Everybody understands your political system, retard. You vote for muh tories which means you get Camerloon/May/Rice-Bong when the time comes. They are the exact same of shithead as Corbyn, but muh tories is more important to you retards.

>English dragon

Do you have a license for that silverware, citizen?

It's officially the most pathetic nation. You win!

It proves there is essential truth when even Africans can come out with meaningful phrases.

Nigel was always a bit of a LARPing fool though.

Ayo. Hol up. Are you telling me that britain becoming 70% white is something to be proud of?

I actually like it. The new police car, I mean
No country is pathetic
Everything is aesthetic

fuck off back to pakistan then

No. Britain is literally 60%. White (Other) doesn't count.

Wrong flag.